PMIK: 'No Point in Talking to Them’, New York Times.

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Best possible reply yet. Most PTI idiots won't understand the complexity of the decision. This among a few other things is India is most afraid of.

intekhab

1st he was praying his re-elections and calling him and begging to talk and now another u-turn.....keep the nation in confusion ....what a leader.....he will be proven Gorbachev of pakistan.

Hate_Nooras

Oh really? You drug abusing moron cocaine sniffing dog, when everyone was criticising you for sucking the dick of Modi, you shrugged it off in your arrogance. Now your dumbass has sobered up and thinks Modi was taking it as appeasement and there's no point in talking?

Youthiyas will suck your feet now but anyone with some form of intelligence knew that when someone who attacks you, gets inside your home, he doesn't want peace with you.

Fucking drug addicts. Did Bushra Maneka remind you btw that you're PM now?
Gormless idiot.

Vertex

MPA (400+ posts)
Oh really? You drug abusing moron cocaine sniffing dog, when everyone was criticising you for sucking the dick of Modi, you shrugged it off in your arrogance. Now your dumbass has sobered up and thinks Modi was taking it as appeasement and there's no point in talking?

Youthiyas will suck your feet now but anyone with some form of intelligence knew that when someone who attacks you, gets inside your home, he doesn't want peace with you.

It sound like you were not happy when he was 'begging' and now you are unhappy again that he has stopped 'begging'.
There's no confusion at all; this is how you go about solving issues like Kashmir. Your first choice is to negotiate peacefully and when the opponent doesn't respond appropriately, you change your strategy and gradually change your tone to being more aggressive.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)

You seriously need to get a life. Sore looser.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)

Riasat-e-Medina never went kissing Mushriks, Jews, Persians and Roman ass.

Steyn

It sound like you were not happy when he was 'begging' and now you are unhappy again that he has stopped 'begging'.
There's no confusion at all; this is how you go about solving issues like Kashmir. Your first choice is to negotiate peacefully and when the opponent doesn't respond appropriately, you change your strategy and gradually change your tone to being more aggressive.

Yeah that is how you act with someone who hasn't came to your home with jets thundering and attacked you.

I am angry because these same Youthiyas a few months back when i said Modi is an Islam hater and doesn't deserve to be treated like a human much less written love letters, phoned and invited to Pakistani ceremonies after he attacked Pakistan were all gaa gaa gee gee over Imran Khan. Today when Kashmir is lost to India, Imran Khan and these Youthiyas think Modi is bad?

Normal people don't act like this. Imagine if some country flew with their jets to America and attacked it. You think Donald Trump would send love letters to the attacker?

What Imran Khan did was against Islam, against the non-Muslims standards and against basic human logic and now he thinks when we have suffered the biggest loss that we shouldn't do talks with India? This is why i think he was sniffing cocaine and only sobered up now.

Imran Khan should act a bit humble if his own intelligence is that of a monkeys. Pakistan isn't cricket where he just loses a match and it's meaningless and bullshit. No, losing Kashmir means millions of people's lives are F U C K E D. Destroying Pakistan means the only land of Muslims where they're safe from Western attacks is F U C K E D.

I know what IK problem is. His arrogance reaches the skies and he thinks he knows better than everyone else. Look at his cabinet. It's full of people competing in sucking the dick of Imran Khan. One minister ie Faisal Vavda blasphemes in his love for IK then apologises. Another says IK dogs bark in Urdu because IK is some pohonchi huwi cheez.

It's disgusting how Imran Khan is venerated despite him being a certified liar. Not a single promise he made has come to fruition.

What's next for Imran Khan? He's going to admit that he was wrong and he should've listened to the people? That makes everything okay? No! It doesn't. Like i said, this is real life and not some shit cricket match. He's slowly waking up from his addiction and has stopped giving cricket metaphors. Sadly, he is doing this at expense of Pakistan and the poor.

I am also very angry because he sold me Riasat e Medina and made me vote but all i have seen is Riasat e Jiyalas with PPP dirt.

Hate_Nooras

Yeah that is how you act with someone who hasn't came to your home with jets thundering and attacked you.

I am angry because these same Youthiyas a few months back when i said Modi is an Islam hater and doesn't deserve to be treated like a human much less written love letters, phoned and invited to Pakistani ceremonies after he attacked Pakistan were all gaa gaa gee gee over Imran Khan. Today when Kashmir is lost to India, Imran Khan and these Youthiyas think Modi is bad?

Normal people don't act like this. Imagine if some country flew with their jets to America and attacked it. You think Donald Trump would send love letters to the attacker?

What Imran Khan did was against Islam, against the non-Muslims standards and against basic human logic and now he thinks when we have suffered the biggest loss that we shouldn't do talks with India? This is why i think he was sniffing cocaine and only sobered up now.

Imran Khan should act a bit humble if his own intelligence is that of a monkeys. Pakistan isn't cricket where he just loses a match and it's meaningless and bullshit. No, losing Kashmir means millions of people's lives are F U C K E D. Destroying Pakistan means the only land of Muslims where they're safe from Western attacks is F U C K E D.

I know what IK problem is. His arrogance reaches the skies and he thinks he knows better than everyone else. Look at his cabinet. It's full of people competing in sucking the dick of Imran Khan. One minister ie Faisal Vavda blasphemes in his love for IK then apologises. Another says IK dogs bark in Urdu because IK is some pohonchi huwi cheez.

It's disgusting how Imran Khan is venerated despite him being a certified liar. Not a single promise he made has come to fruition.

What's next for Imran Khan? He's going to admit that he was wrong and he should've listened to the people? That makes everything okay? No! It doesn't. Like i said, this is real life and not some shit cricket match. He's slowly waking up from his addiction and has stopped giving cricket metaphors. Sadly, he is doing this at expense of Pakistan and the poor.

I am also very angry because he sold me Riasat e Medina and made me vote but all i have seen is Riasat e Jiyalas with PPP dirt.
Stop talking about Islam you moron. Your language is of a disgusting troll. Nothing about you is Islamic, so stop the pretense.

Ratan

Indian Trolls have gone berserk. They Erupted in a furious rage, that is the indication that Imran Khan increasingly becoming acute pain in India & particularly Modi's filthy ass.
The first time Kashmir became an international issue.

India accused the BBC and Reuters of lying about large-scale protests in Kashmir, even though they were recorded on video.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Indian Trolls have gone berserk. They Erupted in a furious rage, that is the indication that Imran Khan increasingly becoming acute pain in India & particularly Modi's filthy ass.
The first time Kashmir became an international issue.

India accused the BBC and Reuters of lying about large-scale protests in Kashmir, even though they were recorded on video.

Exactly.. Me first time saw.. Kashmir issue became international serious issue..IK giving daily dose inside Modi..I already said...Modi was misinformed by his handlers about possible out come in Kashmir..As Modi is a low brain chaya wala leader..He find difficult to handle the out brust of Kashmir issue..Noras..Jiyalas also in painic..Mayrum still in jail.. only few come out for protest..Zar and Fari Aunti also in jail..Billo only bar..king...IK giving hard pain to them..

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)

Maryam and Zardari are the bitter past of Pakistan.. you also need to move on now.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Haha my friend Steyn?....master of bullshit. nothing less than knee-high!
Sorry I don't have my rubber boots to go through it all..... ?

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)
Oh yes, how did i forget a poop fucker like you.

You know where you're going, don't ya?

Hope you enjoy the rest of your disgusting life with the rest of filth of earth.

A welcome to my ignore list, Imran Khan's feet sucker
Now that I'm on your ignore list again, you won't be able to respond to this message, will you, stinky chaddi?

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mujahideen solution will only lead to bloodshed. Only solution is to enforce UN Peacekeeping force by security council and implementation of UN resolutions then. Every other solution will not lead to any change in the status quo!

BTW all Hindus are the same internally. BJB and RSS goons are vocal and say whatever they have in mind but Congress people have the same stuff in mind but they are diplomatic and silent.

Only one solution is to push Kashmiri Mujahedeen within Kashmir to fight guerilla war like Taliban did in Afghanistan. No Hafiz Saeed or Lukhvi type characters. Pak and China or Iran may support them from the back and start capturing the areas.