PM Khan takes another U-turn, Houbara Bustard hunting permit issued to UAE prince

Bilal Raza

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

45517364_28408283.jpg

Islamabad: Taking yet another U-turn, the Imran Khan-led federal govt on Thursday issued Houbara Bastard hunting permits to UAE prince.

As per details garnered, foreign ministry has issued instructions to provincial governments to finalize arrangements in this regard.

The UAE prince will deposit USD 100,000 in the national exchequer.

It is pertinent here to mention that Imran Khan had lambasted then govt of Nawaz Sharif over issuance of hunting permits to Arab princes.

“Never thought I would see the day when hunting of the endangered Houbara Bustard would become a pillar of our foreign policy”, Khan said on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/x/status/690766619925188608
Imran Khan had also directed then KPK govt to not lift ban on hunting of the rare species.

The International Union for Conservation of Nature includes the bird on its "red list" of threatened species, estimating there are fewer than 97,000 left globally.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If a person can't remove AC of a convict why to expect he can stop hunting of Houbara bustartd?
PMIK is good for speeches but please don't blame him for any action.

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)

45517364_28408283.jpg

Islamabad: Taking yet another U-turn, the Imran Khan-led federal govt on Thursday issued Houbara Bastard hunting permits to UAE prince.

As per details garnered, foreign ministry has issued instructions to provincial governments to finalize arrangements in this regard.

The UAE prince will deposit USD 100,000 in the national exchequer.

It is pertinent here to mention that Imran Khan had lambasted then govt of Nawaz Sharif over issuance of hunting permits to Arab princes.

“Never thought I would see the day when hunting of the endangered Houbara Bustard would become a pillar of our foreign policy”, Khan said on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/x/status/690766619925188608
Imran Khan had also directed then KPK govt to not lift ban on hunting of the rare species.

The International Union for Conservation of Nature includes the bird on its "red list" of threatened species, estimating there are fewer than 97,000 left globally.

very sad ,
bonga is gone out of his mind .

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Raw agents and patwaris slaves have nothing else to discuss now....hahha...This is a new low for the Fascist Modi Bhakts and Al HARAM ZARDARO SHARIF...haha

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Beggars can't be choosers.

First, become self-sufficient then worry about Houbara Bastard.

Until then worry about food on your table.

Munir MUGHAL

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If for a few dozen houbara bustard , I can get few billion dollars for my countrymen who are not ready to pay taxes then you can shout till you are hoarse but I will do it umpteenth times

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
If for a few dozen houbara bustard , I can get few billion dollars for my countrymen who are not ready to pay taxes then you can shout till you are hoarse but I will do it umpteenth times

mughal sahab are you from family of changej khan ?
there are many fake mughals , arab ,pathans in pakjistan

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If a person can't remove AC of a convict why to expect he can stop hunting of Houbara bustartd?
PMIK is good for speeches but please don't blame him for any action.
WHat about your Corrupt leaders not good for Speeches or work just good for looting the country and making donkey eating like you fools