PM Khan approves one month's extra salary for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
good step Khan saab may Allah protect you and shower countless blessings on you.
doctors well deserve much more than double salary - regardless good steps

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
so the Crackhead delusional self proclaimed Messiah has ordered one extra salary for Health Care Workers who are still waiting for their last month's salary and clearance of TA/DA ?

Hate_Nooras

so the Crackhead delusional self proclaimed Messiah has ordered one extra salary for Health Care Workers who are still waiting for their last month's salary and clearance of TA/DA ?
You seem very angry these days fat amigo- is it because you never get anything right and get humiliated for your efforts. Allah is the best of planners

Hate_Nooras

Allah is the best of planners = INDEED
Thats why i said it. Despite their billions and all the power they had, they lied and ran to London and are now locked up and will be for the foreseeable future, Thats why you haraamis are humiliated everywhere they go and cant step outside their own homes without being called chore. If this is happening here, what will happen in the hereafter.

Ko Ko Korina

Councller (250+ posts)
Thats why i said it. Despite their billions and all the power they had, they lied and ran to London and are now locked up and will be for the foreseeable future, Thats why you haraamis are humiliated everywhere they go and cant step outside their own homes without being called chore. If this is happening here, what will happen in the hereafter.

Bro,

no one believes this any any more..........................not even the self delusional crackhead who himself has now stopped using this
Raag Choutazi.......

........may be you should think too

Hate_Nooras

Bro,

no one believes this any any more..........................not even the self delusional crackhead who himself has now stopped using this
Raag Choutazi.......

........may be you should think too
I love your optimistic take, I suppose if my living depended on crooks I too would pretend that the sun shines out of their arse. But no matter what they pay you Amigo, it never will. Your haraamis are on the run and the big Dakoo is locked up for the foreseeable future in London. Allah is the best of planners.