PM Khan’s promise!! Your comment on this?

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aap forun Sindh shift ho jaein, wahan abhi bhi thorda sa purana Pakistan baki hai, not for long though so hurry up.
No problem but can u paint the picture of Naya pkstn ????? anywhere ????
NS jail
Zardari jail hamza jail

Ohhhhh ALEEM KHAN OUT AND BECOMES MINISTER in Naya pkstn

Imran the legend

NS jail
Zardari jail hamza jail

Aleem Khan is clean only zardari and sharif’s have been in power so they looted. Pm and president of country was sharif and zardari biggest crooks lets hang them first

Shazi ji

Looks like you have been sleeping last 9 months. No money your pmln and ppp Dakus Have take billions country was near bankrupt been trying to save it no money for reforms. No majority in senate can’t change laws your corrupt leaders don’t want reforms.
So have to give relief to public and in 2 years new elections big majority big reforms. You can go back to sleep because you pmln ppp Patwaris only listen what zardari and sharif Dakus tell you.
I thought biggest Daku of punjab according to COCAINE khan was Pervaiz Illahi ,,,,
Please tell me since u don’t know politics what relief and in which commodity is given to public
Petrol
Bijli
Fruits
Household
Please grow up

NasNY

Make sure he doesn't carry a duffel bag full with U turns . Sometimes it is not a fault of person , but a habitual thing and nature doesn't change after a while
Sticking to a straight line of corruption is why the Nawaz, Zardari,Hamza, and more coming ... are in jail.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
NS jail
Zardari jail hamza jail

Hai hai hai, kahan ta yeh ithiraaz jab Zardari 300 plus din bail pe ghoom raha tha, Kudkri 100 se ziyada din bail pe tha. Ferrari ko aaj 266 din ho gaye hai bail per ghoom rahi hai.

Aleem Khan kay to abhi 30 din bhi pooray nahi huway lekinin sub se ziyada woh chub raha hai. Wonder why ...hmmmm.

surfer

Make sure he doesn't carry a duffel bag full with U turns . Sometimes it is not a fault of person , but a habitual thing and nature doesn't change after a while
Do you mean like when shahbaz said he will hang zardari upside down and recover the stolen money and when zardari finally in jail shahbaz is asking for him to be let out?

Or when Nawaz said in Parliament that London flats were bought from money from sale of Jeddah mills but in court presented a whole different story and Qatari letter?

Or when hussein sharif said he has all the money trail and will present it court but has now suddenly discovered he is a British citizen and refusing to come to court?

Let me know if you need more examples.

Honestly I don’t mind if you call IK u turn or whatever, but it looses its sting when your precious sharifs are guilty of the same thing, and it kinda makes me sad that an educated person like you can’t see that or cannot acknowledge it.

PS I hope your health is better.

Shazi ji

Aleem Khan is clean only zardari and sharif’s have been in power so they looted. Pm and president of country was sharif and zardari biggest crooks lets hang them first
Musharraf was looter too ,,,Babar awan was ,,, Pervaiz Illahi was ,,,
Are u saying if I Rob a bank I should not be punished because I was not in power ,,, please be sensible

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Thousand of poor people who are cursing the expensive commodities in pkstn because of IK ,,,
Please let’s not be blind
Everyone is accountable for their actions, this is the accountability of the public for voting corrupt thieves like Zardaku and Nawaz into power and then quietly bearing their corruption for 40 years. Hopefully after this punishment they will learn not to elect and then bear such corrupt thieves as their rulers.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thousand of poor people who are cursing the expensive commodities in pkstn because of IK ,,,
Please let’s not be blind

Why do you think he's locking up all the opposition leadership? When IMF budget impacts the masses in the coming months there will be no opportunity to revolt, similiar to what he did when he paralysed the capital in his container.

Shazi ji

Everyone is accountable for their actions, this is the accountability of the public for voting corrupt thieves like Zardaku and Nawaz into power and then quietly bearing their corruption for 40 years. Hopefully after this punishment they will learn not to elect and then bear such corrupt thieves as their rulers.
I honestly believe and think u hardly know politics dear ,,, it’s not an insult to u but u don’t know facts ,, no body voted NS he was Army product and so is IK so the game is played somewhere and puppets are in the front

Shazi ji

Do you mean like when shahbaz said he will hang zardari upside down and recover the stolen money and when zardari finally in jail shahbaz is asking for him to be let out?

Or when Nawaz said in Parliament that London flats were bought from money from sale of Jeddah mills but in court presented a whole different story and Qatari letter?

Or when hussein sharif said he has all the money trail and will present it court but has now suddenly discovered he is a British citizen and refusing to come to court?

Let me know if you need more examples.

Honestly I don’t mind if you call IK u turn or whatever, but it looses its sting when your precious sharifs are guilty of the same thing, and it kinda makes me sad that an educated person like you can’t see that or cannot acknowledge it.

PS I hope your health is better.
Why courts not punished him for corruption???