PM is overly focused on 'Eggs, Chicken and Cow' idea and he is determined to work on this challenge - Amir Mateen

راجہ نوید اقبال

Senator (1k+ posts)
جب تک عامر متین اور رووف کلاسرا جیسے کٹے اور عاصمہ شیرازی جیسی مرغیوں (جو کڑ کڑ کہیں اور اور انڈے کہیں اور دیتی ہیں (اس وقت تک سب انڈے اور کٹے کا ذکر کرتے رہیں گے

deviliicious

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bachoon ki soch Sai aagai ki batain hain. Inko samajh nahi aanai. But after few years they will say Khan ka vision tha Bara kaam hua Hai.

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)
DvYXYRZXQAARA7r.jpg:large

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Individualism. They're all just a family in name and interests, they're not your typical family.

So the mother, father, sister relationship isn't really what you think it to be.

Atta01

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
....thats why we love Imran Khan....he is the simplest person from the core, never tries to b artificial, acts passionately in whatever he deem important regardless of CRITICISM of his (ignorant) Opponents....
Love you PM Khan & Pray for your Full Success.

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mei toh serious mei soch raha hoon wapas aajaon Pakistan aur aaker Desi Murgi and Andooon ka business start ker doon :cool:

disgusted

Mei toh serious mei soch raha hoon wapas aajaon Pakistan aur aaker Desi Murgi and Andooon ka business start ker doon :cool:
Great idea, but wait for the moment kukri sharif [Salman] goes to jail. This thuggish Nasharif family will send his goons and will make sure that you never ever dare give them competition. Also make sure that no bigbutt Butts are near the place where you want to start your project.

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great idea, but wait for the moment kukri sharif [Salman] goes to jail. This thuggish Nasharif family will send his goons and will make sure that you never ever dare give them competition. Also make sure that no bigbutt Butts are near the place where you want to start your project.

Thanks for the suggestion yeh toh mene socha he nahi tha

UKPakistani

There are hundreds of videos of people making a living/extra income from chickens
ALL around the World. They are sharing that knowledge with the World for free
But for Pakistan its an idea ahead of its time
Opposed simply because people have an agenda against anything IK says or does

Last edited:

UKPakistani

Its possible to make money from CHICKEN SHIT as it is sold in the west as an excellent Fertilizer

f444a.jpg

025962032142.jpg

Imagine ALL the chicken's eaten in Pakistan.
How much of their shit we waste........

A simple idea for someone. Go to the biggest poultry farm near you and ask if you can take away all their chicken shit. Use it as free fertilizer

UKPakistani

I am fully supporting the 'Eggs, Chicken and Cow' idea .
I would like to add one more thing ---- kitchen gardning .

Find myself agreeing with you on something.
It is amazing the amount of growing space wasted in Pakistan.
Growing basics like tomatoes potatoes chillis peas mint coriander ginger garlic
even vegetables Like Cauliflower Aubergine Capsicum

Can be grown in the smallest of places with ease

When I see news around Eid and other festivities that the vendors have raised prices of every Veg and other farmed products.........
I always think why didn't you grow your own in time for this eventuality

Last edited:

Spartacus

1. Chicken and Egg movement is neither new nor stupid movement .

2. Imran khan should start another movement parallel to this movement which is Seeds and Plants movement .

3. There are several movement similar to such movement should be started .

Spartacus of Siasat.pk is totally supporting Imran khan and PTI on such a good movement .