PM inquiry commission will investigate Khawaja Asif's corruption: Usman Dar

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Isn’t this a contempt of court ? Supreme gave him a clean chit just like imran khan. Madina ki raysiat right. He should investigate his sister and him for stealing zakat. And usman dar will keep crying like a lil b**t*h

Champion 01

Iss Sialkoti, huram di boti, Iqama per mulazimat kernay wala chowkidar, Nawaz shaitan ka PIMP, ye jo aey ko Jail mein phenko, inn kuuunjaroon nay mulk loota hey. Allah inn ko tabah o barbad karey. Ameen.

Dream Seller

Isn’t this a contempt of court ? Supreme gave him a clean chit just like imran khan. Madina ki raysiat right. He should investigate his sister and him for stealing zakat. And usman dar will keep crying like a lil b**t*h
I don’t know about I definitely see you crying

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dnt know if Khawaja Asif is a corrupt politician or not.

But,

I do know that during Gen Musharaf's era the whole ISI-Political Wing tried their best to find any dirt and I repeat any dirt on him but could not !

Even after this speech. All FA Pass idiots could do is smoke a Gold Leaf in dark corner of Army Mess!

As for this looser Yoothead called Usman Dar, well lets just say that a man who had to fake his academic qualifications in 2018 is not even worth commenting.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I dnt know if Khawaja Asif is a corrupt politician or not.

But,

I do know that during Gen Musharaf's era the whole ISI-Political Wing tried their best to find any dirt and I repeat any dirt on him but could not !

Even after this speech. All FA Pass idiots could do is smoke a Gold Leaf in dark corner of Army Mess!

As for this looser Yoothead called Usman Dar, well lets just say that a man who had to fake his academic qualifications in 2018 is not even worth commenting.
What you think These MF poties are ? They are the clones of the same boots which have ruled this country for years . And this filthy Dar, couldn't even win a seat against Asif and lost . These Mf are now trying to use their pimps in Judiciary to de seat their opposition by creating fabricated cases .