PM Imran Khan's response on SC's decision of Nawaz Sahrif's bail

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Made on merit :D you are more patwari than i previously thought....
This is a first decision of its kind. Lately, an 90 year Old scholar died in jail for not receiving proper medication.
There is no justice but selective

One wrong doesn't make the other right wrong...

miafridi

So you think this is a decision based on merit still?

Don't know, I was just talking a general thing, to which you reacted as if I supported the decision. I would have opposed it if I had some concrete evidence to prove that the decision was wrong, but until I have something of that sort I would believe my institutions and a judge having a good reputation on that.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rightly said. You need to respect decisions made on merit.
Sorry, what merit are you talking about? Which other prisoner has ever be given relief? Even IK government giving special treatment to this p1g is not on merit. He should be treated like the rest of the prisoners.

Why the government is bending its ways to give him relief is beyond me? It is laughable to talk about merit from these courts.

You know recently a mentally retarded guy died. He has been in limelight for ages. Media has done several stories. These so-called judges didn't even move a finger. Now for NS, they fixed early listening to his case.

We have two justice systems in this country one for rich and one for poor. Whether you want to agree or disagree, its up to you.

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
AIK AIK KO MAROON GA..CHUN CHUN KE MAROON GA...TARPA TARPA KAR MAROON GA, WOH MAUT KI KIYA JO BAR PHANSI PAR AA JAYE, MAZA TO TAB HAI JAB HAR ROZ ZINDAGI KI UMEED DE KAR PHIR MAARA JAYE....
RO PATWARI RO...MAGAR KABHI KABHI HANS BHI LIYA KARO...JO MAZA TARPANE MEIN WOH AIK SAATH BADLA LENE MEIN KAHAN

GreenMaple

پٹواریو فلحال تو رس گلے کھاؤ تفصیلی فیصلہ بعد میں پڑھ لینا

رس گلے تو ابھی صرف انگریجی میں فیصلے کے بعد کھائے جا رہے ہیں
جب پنجابی میں پڑھا جائے گا تو پھر کیا ہو گا

shahidsay

Citizen
Chief Justice Sahab Say Guzarish Hay Phir Pakistan Main Hazaroon Kaidiioon Ko bhee 6 weeks ti Zamanat Deyin Deyin Bemari Ki Bunyad per. Eik Khatoon Insaani Hamdardi ki bunyad per bahar hain. Malik Riaz Paisay Deykar Bach Niklay aur Abid Bokser main say sirf bokser nikala baqi kuch nahee.. Hum loog apna waqt bardbad kar rahay hain inloogoo kay chakkar main.

razablock

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ik fail to deliver what he promised included Nawaz and shehbaz reliefs from court govt ny ka wakeel hi nahi tha nawaz and company have good experience and better politicians Imran is honest let see koi khuda ki madad hi help kry Imran ki halat to nhi lag rhy no hopes