PM Imran Khan's Press Conference on Coronavirus Outbreak

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khan saab yeh kisi imaandaar qaum ke liay kerain to baat hai.
khan saab bhool gaye BISP main 17,-21grade k officers ki begmaaat??? Kis behis aur beimaaan qaum ko adat daaaal rhy hain

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
the poor people of Pakistan confuse me
my family keeps saying to give money to the poor maid but if govt is giving 12000 rs, i am still confused why the poor like her don't avail this money yet

Diesel

the poor people of Pakistan confuse me
my family keeps saying to give money to the poor maid but if govt is giving 12000 rs, i am still confused why the poor like her don't avail this money yet
it will take time becoz previous pml-n, ppp govt both made institutions weak n corrupt. in bureaucracy they appointed their own ppl.. khan fighting alone with this corrupt polluted system.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK aur iski team na-ehel aur nakaam sabit hui hai...ab ye ehtiyat ki baat karte hain lekin lockdown ke mukhalif hain jabke suon ne in ki khwahish ke barkhilaf jaisa thesa lock down kiya hua hai.....ab tawajjah hatao chini lao mohem chal ke kuch faida na hoga...log apko baddua de rahe hain...tasbih ghumane se bhi kuch na hoga
............Wahid hal ISLAMI INQELAB, sabr karo......................

Dream Seller

Some are away from families, you want to be with your family in such a situation (with proper quarantine of course )
I agree but is it worth risking your life and not just yours but your family as well?
Emotionally, yes you’re right but such situations require cautious actions.