PM Imran Khan's Complete Speech at Naya Pakistan Housing Islamabad Sector Launching Ceremony | 17-Apirl-2019

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
ایک سو چھبس دن کنجر خانہ کرنے والے اس کنجر کو وزیر اعظم بنا دیا گیا ناموس رسالتؐ پر پہرا دینے والے علماء کرام کو جیلوں میں بند کر دیا گیا

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Spend 4 years graduating in political sciences from Oxford and another 22years on roads for political struggle. Then you may earn a position to question his decisions!

Till then, tell your brain that it's under training to understand incomprehensible stuff! Thank You!

with him but will not support his naive decisions such as Buzdar AKA Waseem Akram plus

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Patwaries like you exist in every Party and are a liability who don't have any guts to challenge the wrong decisions made by the party leadership and instead, they blindly follow. IK struggled 22 years and got a degree from Oxford University that doesn't mean he is an angel he is a human and humans do make mistakes.

Spend 4 years graduating in political sciences from Oxford and another 22years on roads for political struggle. Then you may earn a position to question his decisions!

Till then, tell your brain that it's under training to understand incomprehensible stuff! Thank You!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Demonstrate what you Preach Honey!!!

I am "CHALLENGING" your authority to question the decision of a Leader! And instead of providing a reasonable argument you are behaving like a typical JAHIL Patwari who resorts to abuses instead of Logic!

Now, Let me ask again in simple words because I think you couldn't comprehend my rhetoric before (maybe) because of poor stunted growth.
Answer me This: What makes you think the problem is not with your poor comprehension of Imran's decisions but your inability to understand his decisions???

Patwaries like you exist in every Party and are a liability who don't have any guts to challenge the wrong decisions made by the party leadership and instead, they blindly follow. IK struggled 22 years and got a degree from Oxford University that doesn't mean he is an angel he is a human and humans do make mistakes.

Last edited:

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
well you are such a duffer no point wasting time with you 0 performance of Buzdar in Punjab and you still defending IK's stupid decision shows that you are no different than a PPP's jiyalas who keep on chanting Bhuttoo Zinda hai

let me clarify it again because maybe your small brain is not able to understand one simple thing that Buzdar donkey is not capable of running Punjab.

Demonstrate what you Preach Honey!!!

I am questioning your authority to question the decision of a Leader! And instead of providing a reasonable argument you are behaving like a typical JAHIL Patwari who resorts to abuses instead of Logic!

Now, Let me ask again in simple words because I think you couldn't comprehend my rhetoric before (maybe) because of poor stunted growth.
Answer me This: What makes you think the problem is not with your poor comprehension of Imran's decisions but your inability to understand his decisions???

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Okay! Thank you for proving my point that you have ZERO ability to make the assessment you've just made!

I pray you grow up and become able one day to justify your positions so you may not have to just use GAALIAN to show your HEERA MANDI background and true AUQAAT.. ??

well you are such a duffer no point wasting time with you 0 performance of Buzdar in Punjab and you still defending IK's stupid decision shows that you are no different than a PPP's jiyalas who keep on chanting Bhuttoo Zinda hai

let me clarify it again because maybe your small brain is not able to understand one simple thing that Buzdar donkey is not capable of running Punjab.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
4 IGs changed in 8 months that''s the performance of Your Waseem Akram Plus and you are just sitting here and doing bakwas nothing else

Okay! Thank you for proving my point that you have ZERO ability to make the assessment you've just made!

I pray you grow up and become able one day to justify your positions so you may not have to just use GAALIAN to show your HEERA MANDI background and true AUQAAT.. ??

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایک سو چھبس دن کنجر خانہ کرنے والے اس کنجر کو وزیر اعظم بنا دیا گیا ناموس رسالتؐ پر پہرا دینے والے علماء کرام کو جیلوں میں بند کر دیا گیا
tenor.gif