PM Imran Khan will be residing permanently in Bani Gala now on

Fawad Javed

couldn't agree more

Lo g. We should be ashamed.

Imran Khan breaks his promises and we're the ones who should be ashamed. Wah wah.

We didn't say we will suicide before we beg for loans. We certainly didn't say we will jail these criminals then appoint Shehbaz as PAC chairman. We also didn't promise a new Punjab province then took a Uturn on it. We also didn't promise Riasat e Medina and then brutally murdered an innocent family in Sahiwal.

Imran Khan should be ashamed of himself. He has no integrity, no self respect and no honesty left in him. Every word out of his mouth has been proven to be a lie.

We're still waiting on the 5 million houses and people to come to Pakistan for jobs. Half a year and the only thing Imran Khan has to show is begging with a bigger Kashkool than previous governments, i wonder if Imran Khan will take a U Turn on his promises of jobs and houses too?

Because according to Imran Khan, being a liar is the sign of a great leader of Riasat e Imran Khan.

you should be ashamed of defending a liar, didn't he said we will not go to IMF we will not beg for money ? he is doing exactly the opposite the time he made the claims us waqt us ko nai pata tha ka PPP aur NOON na kitna qarza lea aur us ke installments pay kernay kay leay aur qarza lena peray ga #shame on you and shame on IK for his lies
Yes Imran said all those things lekin andaza nahin tha NS nay mulk ko itna khokhla kar dia hay? A jar may be looking full unless you open the lid! Then you take proper steps to fix the problems....Ab is mein kia

now all you have left is comparing IK with Nawaz and Zardari itna level ghir gea hai
Imran is now PM of Pakistan and we can compare him with other PMs of the country which will be a logical thing to do. Compare a kabootar ba kabootar and a baaz ba baaz
Haha IK ka level to ulta barh gia hay jab hum Nawaz Zardari ko dekhtay hein kitnay low level log thay!:LOL:

Fawad Javed

hence proved Liar :)

Yes Imran said all those things lekin andaza nahin tha NS nay mulk ko itna khokhla kar dia hay? A jar may be looking full unless you open the lid! Then you take proper steps to fix the problems....Ab is mein kia

That's your problem then! Have some self-respect and stop ridiculing yourself in public. Because as per your logic, every human is then a scum! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am sorry what? Maybe you're surrounded by bad people but people i know keep their promises. It's not just me, its my whole family and friends. In fact, if you lie to your friend and don't keep your promises, it destroys the friendship.

You're quite frankly the only person who i have met that thinks everyone breaks their promises. The only people who break their promises are politicians, the rest of common people like us fear Allah and try to keep their promises.

Where do you live? Maybe you're surrounded by extremely bad people because even my American friends some of which are Christians, atheists, agnostic also keep their promises and strive to fulfill them. It's human decency.

This is why Pakistan is a cursed land because we have become so arrogant that we claim the greatest city of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) but our actions have become the opposite of even the common inhabitants of Riasat e Medina. When the bedoin Arab who questioned Omar Farooq(RA), nobody ridiculed the bedoin or told him to shut up.

In Pakistan, it has become a sin to question these leaders about the promises they made and anyone who dares reminds them is insulted just like you are doing it to me. Then they wonder why Pakistan is the hellhole on earth.

Here's a reminder for what Allah says about promises
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/160...ping-a-promise-and-the-gravity-of-breaking-it

I understand that everyone is human and it's not possible to fulfill them but the arrogance of Imran Khan is unforgivable. He should have apologized for breaking his promises, instead he calls the sign of great leader.

Nobody can even reach the greatness of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) and he(SAWW) didn't break his promises, he(SAWW) didn't take U-Turns.

https://streamable.com/j4b67

insouciant

Alhamdulillah, my family is very progressive. Hence they know that with changes in events, environment, circumstances, education etc. commitments can change. So they value intentions more than promises. After all, only a person who stays a lakeer ka fakeer and doesn't incorporate new learnings in his life will be able to uphold every promise!

As an example, I can give you 100's of examples from Muhammad's and Jinnah's life when they broke promises!! but they never broke their intention! Sharing a couple for your interest now:

Muhammad's Example:
Muhammad promised a tribe of jews to answer their questions in one day. But he broke the promise and answered them back on the 15th day!
Full story: http://ccm-inc.org/oldsite/iqra/articles/0211threeqs.html

Jinnah's Example:
In 1916, Jinnah officially became the ambassador of hindu-muslim unity in Congress and in his speeches he promised hindus that he will get Muslims support behind them. However, he not only broke his promise but turned totally against it by joining Muslim league in 1920.

https://www.indiaofthepast.org/cont...950/228-my-memories-of-m-a-jinnah-by-r-c-mody

Brotherly Advice:
Please, please, please, please.... take this advice in a positive spirit! And I don't intend to repudiate you with I am going to say. I can see here that you are making a mockery of yourself with an unsubstantial argument and you are either failing to understand altogether that the whole world is laughing at you or that your argument is actually really bad!! I would highly suggest you seek consultation from a quality therapist to help you with diagnosis because this behavior is not neurotypical. It's your life and you have full right to live how you want to! But do consider this advice from a sincere brother!. I won't engage in a dialogue with you on this topic again! Have a Nice Day! :)

I am sorry what? Maybe you're surrounded by bad people but people i know keep their promises. It's not just me, its my whole family and friends. In fact, if you lie to your friend and don't keep your promises, it destroys the friendship.

You're quite frankly the only person who i have met that thinks everyone breaks their promises. The only people who break their promises are politicians, the rest of common people like us fear Allah and try to keep their promises.

Where do you live? Maybe you're surrounded by extremely bad people because even my American friends some of which are Christians, atheists, agnostic also keep their promises and strive to fulfill them. It's human decency.

This is why Pakistan is a cursed land because we have become so arrogant that we claim the greatest city of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) but our actions have become the opposite of even the common inhabitants of Riasat e Medina. When the bedoin Arab who questioned Omar Farooq(RA), nobody ridiculed the bedoin or told him to shut up.

In Pakistan, it has become a sin to question these leaders about the promises they made and anyone who dares reminds them is insulted just like you are doing it to me. Then they wonder why Pakistan is the hellhole on earth.

Here's a reminder for what Allah says about promises
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/160...ping-a-promise-and-the-gravity-of-breaking-it

I understand that everyone is human and it's not possible to fulfill them but the arrogance of Imran Khan is unforgivable. He should have apologized for breaking his promises, instead he calls the sign of great leader.

Nobody can even reach the greatness of Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) and he(SAWW) didn't break his promises, he(SAWW) didn't take U-Turns.

https://streamable.com/j4b67

Alhamdulillah, my family is very progressive. Hence they know that with changes in events, environment, circumstances, education etc. commitments can change. So they value intentions more than promises. After all, only a person who stays a lakeer ka fakeer and doesn't incorporate new learnings in his life will be able to uphold every promise!

As an example, I can give you 100's of examples from Muhammad's and Jinnah's life when they broke promises!! but they never broke their intention! Sharing a couple for your interest now:

Muhammad's Example:
Muhammad promised a tribe of jews to answer their questions in one day. But he broke the promise and answered them back on the 15th day!
Full story: http://ccm-inc.org/oldsite/iqra/articles/0211threeqs.html

Jinnah's Example:
In 1916, Jinnah officially became the ambassador of hindu-muslim unity in Congress and in his speeches he promised hindus that he will get Muslims support behind them. However, he not only broke his promise but turned totally against it by joining Muslim league in 1920.

https://www.indiaofthepast.org/cont...950/228-my-memories-of-m-a-jinnah-by-r-c-mody

Brotherly Advice:
Please, please, please, please.... take this advice in a positive spirit! And I don't intend to repudiate you with I am going to say. I can see here that you are making a mockery of yourself with an unsubstantial argument and you are either failing to understand altogether that the whole world is laughing at you or that your argument is actually really bad!! I would highly suggest you seek consultation from a quality therapist to help you with diagnosis because this behavior is not neurotypical. It's your life and you have full right to live how you want to! But do consider this advice from a sincere brother!. I won't engage in a dialogue with you on this topic again! Have a Nice Day! :)

Astaghfirullah. May the dirt be in your mouth for calling Muhammad (SAWW) a liar and breaker of promises, Nauzbillah.

The leader of this and the next world Muhammad(SAWW) had NEVER broken a promise, what you are referencing happened because he(SAWW) forgot to say InshaAllah.

You should ask for forgiveness from Allah for smearing His Prophet Muhammad(SAWW).

I am disgusted from your post. I am putting you in my ignore list for the ugly disgusting stuff you have said about Prophet Muhammad(SAWW). Don't you fear Allah the lies you associate to Prophet Muhammad(SAWW)?

The enemies of Prophet Muhammad(SAWW) who wanted to kill him would NOT dare call him(SAWW) a liar and you have the audacity to do that.

Astaghfirullah.