PM Imran Khan will be residing permanently in Bani Gala now on

Raiwind-Destroyer

51691350_757350464649552_8502994794547511296_n.jpg

because enough of fake promises
I think you guys should be ashamed of yourselves accusing IK of false promises?
You think PM house could be turned into a high class university in 6 months? This promise is not fake, work is being done on it and it will be completed inshaAllah very soon!

Lo g. We should be ashamed.

Imran Khan breaks his promises and we're the ones who should be ashamed. Wah wah.

We didn't say we will suicide before we beg for loans. We certainly didn't say we will jail these criminals then appoint Shehbaz as PAC chairman. We also didn't promise a new Punjab province then took a Uturn on it. We also didn't promise Riasat e Medina and then brutally murdered an innocent family in Sahiwal.

Imran Khan should be ashamed of himself. He has no integrity, no self respect and no honesty left in him. Every word out of his mouth has been proven to be a lie.

We're still waiting on the 5 million houses and people to come to Pakistan for jobs. Half a year and the only thing Imran Khan has to show is begging with a bigger Kashkool than previous governments, i wonder if Imran Khan will take a U Turn on his promises of jobs and houses too?

Because according to Imran Khan, being a liar is the sign of a great leader of Riasat e Imran Khan.

Imran Khan breaks his promises and we're the ones who should be ashamed. Wah wah.

We didn't say we will suicide before we beg for loans. We certainly didn't say we will jail these criminals then appoint Shehbaz as PAC chairman. We also didn't promise a new Punjab province then took a Uturn on it. We also didn't promise Riasat e Medina and then brutally murdered an innocent family in Sahiwal.

Imran Khan should be ashamed of himself. He has no integrity, no self respect and no honesty left in him. Every word out of his mouth has been proven to be a lie.

We're still waiting on the 5 million houses and people to come to Pakistan for jobs. Half a year and the only thing Imran Khan has to show is begging with a bigger Kashkool than previous governments, i wonder if Imran Khan will take a U Turn on his promises of jobs and houses too?

Because according to Imran Khan, being a liar is the sign of a great leader of Riasat e Imran Khan.
Oh I thought you said you were done with Pakistan and going to United States? What happened? Did you change your mind and take a U-Turn or you were just lying?....:LOL:

No, that's a habit of Imran Khan.

Do you expect me to fly in minutes? Please send me the money and arrange the visa right away so i can do that.

I am not living in 300 kanal Bani gala land or am the 34th richest person in Pakistan like Imran Khan. Do you have any idea how much it costs and what kind of paperwork it needs for a pathetic common Pakistani to even get a visa to a decent country? It takes time and bribing harami Pakistani officials

I am mentally done with this country. That doesn't mean i will stop posting. People need to become aware of the scum politician Imran Khan is.

No, that's a habit of Imran Khan.

Do you expect me to fly in minutes? Please send me the money and arrange the visa right away so i can do that.

I am not living in 300 kanal Bani gala land or am the 34th richest person in Pakistan like Imran Khan. Do you have any idea how much it costs and what kind of paperwork it needs for a pathetic common Pakistani to even get a visa to a decent country? It takes time and bribing harami Pakistani officials

I am mentally done with this country. That doesn't mean i will stop posting. People need to become aware of the scum politician Imran Khan is.
Haha yes it will take some time to get a visa and arrange the money, not that you are turning PM house into a university which could be done in less than 6 months you thought?:love:

Saboo g, why don't you come to Pakistan if Imran Khan is so great and you trust him, huh?

I am doing some business here but all my family is there? I won't hesitate a minute if I have to come back to Pakistan. BTW you think IK is the most scum politician, how about Nawaz and Zardari? What do you think of them

insouciant

Dear PM Imran Khan,

You are a finisher! Whenever you took up any task in life, let it be cricket, hospital, university etc. you have successfully concluded it. I don't think after Jinnah, Pakistan was ever bestowed with such a high achieving Politician. Right now you have taken up the task to fix Pakistan. And my prayers are with you!

Just as you never bothered what people said about your selection of players in Pakistan XI, or Training regime, or selection of the location for your philanthropic projects, choice of resources, personal life, marriages etc. I just want you to know that neither do I nor do I want you to give a fuck about petty issues around u-turns, team members, policies, etc. I fully support you for the next 5 yrs and I trust since you have much more information about things than we all do, so you are making the best decisions than any one of us can imagine making to fix Pakistan! Pakistan Zindabad!!

Dear PM Imran Khan,

You are a finisher! Whenever you took up any task in life, let it be cricket, hospital, university etc. you have successfully concluded it. I don't think after Jinnah, Pakistan was ever bestowed with such a high achieving Politician. Right now you have taken up the task to fix Pakistan. And my prayers are with you!

Just as you never bothered what people said about your selection of players in Pakistan XI, or Training regime, or selection of the location for your philanthropic projects, choice of resources, personal life, marriages etc. I just want you to know that neither do I nor do I want you to give a fuck about petty issues around u-turns, team members, policies, etc. I fully support you for the next 5 yrs and I trust since you have much more information about things than we all do, so you are making the best decisions than any one of us can imagine making to fix Pakistan! Pakistan Zindabad!!

You okay there buddy? I am not PM Imran Khan, don't know why you're addressing me.

You should tell this to IK somehow. Might please him or something.

To me, a person who breaks his promises and calls lies a sign of greatness is a pathetic scum.

insouciant

That's your problem then! Have some self-respect and stop ridiculing yourself in public. Because as per your logic, every human is then a scum! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You okay there buddy? I am not PM Imran Khan, don't know why you're addressing me.

You should tell this to IK somehow. Might please him or something.

To me, a person who breaks his promises and calls lies a sign of greatness is a pathetic scum.

Fawad Javed

you should be ashamed of defending a liar, didn't he said we will not go to IMF we will not beg for money ? he is doing exactly the opposite the time he made the claims us waqt us ko nai pata tha ka PPP aur NOON na kitna qarza lea aur us ke installments pay kernay kay leay aur qarza lena peray ga #shame on you and shame on IK for his lies

Fawad Javed

now all you have left is comparing IK with Nawaz and Zardari itna level ghir gea hai

I am doing some business here but all my family is there? I won't hesitate a minute if I have to come back to Pakistan. BTW you think IK is the most scum politician, how about Nawaz and Zardari? What do you think of them