PM Imran Khan visited ISI head quarters along with COAS General Qamar Javed

AhmedSheikh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think something really big going to happen soon as this is the 2nd visit in 2 months.
He and team may have been informed about the development of geo political changes.

There was a untrustworthy pm for 5 years and not a single time he's been informed for security situation.
YOU are correct 100% ppp pmln not trust
Ok I am not a member of PPP but I do have soft corner for PPP. Secondly I do what I believe and I can't sell my opinion.
These days, there is no joke in miserable situation and that can lead to another accident.
I do hate Imran Khan from the core of my heart even from beginning if my consciousness I never liked him because of his personality. But this is going to be more than my hate, we are in reality facing a doomsday. There is a big question how will we survive???
people like you should be hanged for destroying pakistan and it’s intuitions you people are so much idiots that you rather be slaves of Zardari or sharif then be loyal to pakistan. Pmln and ppp big dakus and the people support them smaller dakus or uneducated donkeys
Ok I am not a member of PPP but I do have soft corner for PPP. Secondly I do what I believe and I can't sell my opinion.
These days, there is no joke in miserable situation and that can lead to another accident.
I do hate Imran Khan from the core of my heart even from beginning if my consciousness I never liked him because of his personality. But this is going to be more than my hate, we are in reality facing a doomsday. There is a big question how will we survive???
you should be hanged for blindly following big criminals

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
At least they run the country and now we are in the standstill
Yes they ran from the country with their billions. Remember the Rockingham mansion and billions more stolen from a poor country. As I said you guys are immoral bastards, you have no scruples stealing off the poor.

immii

Senator (1k+ posts)
100806959_959699421137957_2899913020056535040_n.jpg
،
MASHALLAH. LONG LIVE IMRAN KHAN.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So u support looters of pakistan baewaqoof shame on you

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
مختاراں ما ئی کے جانے کے بعد یہ دفتر اور جگہ پاک صا ف کرائی تھی اسکی نحوست ،ناپاکی اور غلا ظت سے ؟

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My problem is I am jobless
My problem is Coronavirus and Saiths are in quarantine so no business no job
My problem is PM whose policies have ruined us
My problem is all that economic and social destruction!!!! Don't know how will we get back to the normal
That's all folks
YOU ARE JOBLESS BECAUSE PPP N PMLN IS NOT IN POWER to get you seefarish job
RT NOW ITS MERIT HIRING OPEN PAN CIGRETTE DUKAN SOME HARD WORK ITS OK

Corona virus is because aamals stink so do tauba n be good

what policy ruined u thats ur stinky khismutt

economy is bad all over the world looser did u invest and lost thats worldwide

agurr degree laelata toe chance thaa

Ubhee bhee chance hae tauba kurr orr right koe right tusleem kurr hudharam jhootae. Buss kurr fraud or jhoot

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ن لیگ پانچ سالوں کے بعد پاکستان کی معیشت کی ریٹنگ منفی چھوڑ کر گئی تھی اور پاکستان کے ہر ادارے کو خسارے میں چھوڑ کر گئی تھیں ن لیگ اور پیپلزپارٹی دونوں ۔۔۔۔

کرونا سے پہلے معیشت کی منفی ریٹنگ سے مستحکم ہو گئی تھی اور پی آئی اے نے 8 سالوں کے بعد پہلی دفعہ 2 ارب روپے کا منافع کمایا تھا، اس کے علاوہ ریلوے، واپڈا، پاکستان پوسٹ سمیت تقریبا سبھی اداروں کے خسارے بھی کم ہو رہے تھے

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
At least they run the country and now we are in the standstill
I am afraid to say, you cant run yourself and find a job because of your skills or capabilities but talking about someone who's running the country better than so many crooks in one after another termoil.
I pray for you may Allah give you Halal rizq with full of Baraka.

I respect your difference of opinion but this PM have so much courage to handle Endian, Foreign Policy, trade deficit, financial default, War, Mafia and now Covid19 pandemic.

Here in the world most developed countries are in deep recession and millions of people's are job less, business less.