PM Imran Khan visited ISI head quarters along with COAS General Qamar Javed

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
100806959_959699421137957_2899913020056535040_n.jpg
،

Shah Shatranj

PM is visiting ISI headquarters not RAW’s. What’s your problem?
My problem is I am jobless
My problem is Coronavirus and Saiths are in quarantine so no business no job
My problem is PM whose policies have ruined us
My problem is all that economic and social destruction!!!! Don't know how will we get back to the normal
That's all folks

Hate_Nooras

My problem is all that economic and social destruction!!!! Don't know how will we get back to the normal
That's all folks
What is Billo not paying you anymore? Ask AZ about the Omni group or the Sharifs about the TTs and billions looted. Ask Billo about his boyfriend

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's all folks
You have only one problem, a sleeping disorder. You just woke up after 30 years.

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
That's all folks
Why has RAW stopped paying you?

Ratan

That's all folks

So come to the street under the leadership of Zardari or Show-baz...
'Rent a Dharna'...through Diesel Maulana...
Book the Yellow Lifafa anchors & analysists in the evening Circus Show...with some 'Thick Lifafa'...
Make some advance payment to Jang-Geo & DAWN....
And ...bring down PTI Govt & force them to announce Election.........Who stopped you?
?

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think something really big going to happen soon as this is the 2nd visit in 2 months.
He and team may have been informed about the development of geo political changes.

There was a untrustworthy pm for 5 years and not a single time he's been informed for security situation.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
میں تو یہ پوچھنے آیا ہوں کہ کچھ فرق پڑا
یوں زباں میری بتا دیتی ہے گہرائ تیری ?

کاکا منا بیرک وچ

AhmedSheikh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
That's all folks
Your problem is you need patwari stick up your back side, where you sleeping past 40 years when Pmln and ppp been looting you and ruling you?
Why did you vote for them?
If you didn’t vote or take interest in politics then you are still responsible, why you let corrupt mafia rule you?
Imran khan can’t fix your corrupt masters shit in 2 years, it’s not government job to baby feed every single person while you do nothing apart from complaining all the time.

Shah Shatranj

What is Billo not paying you anymore? Ask AZ about the Omni group or the Sharifs about the TTs and billions looted. Ask Billo about his boyfriend
You have only one problem, a sleeping disorder. You just woke up after 30 years.
Why has RAW stopped paying you?
So come to the street under the leadership of Zardari or Show-baz...
'Rent a Dharna'...through Diesel Maulana...
Book the Yellow Lifafa anchors & analysists in the evening Circus Show...with some 'Thick Lifafa'...
Make some advance payment to Jang-Geo & DAWN....
And ...bring down PTI Govt & force them to announce Election.........Who stopped you?
?
Ok I am not a member of PPP but I do have soft corner for PPP. Secondly I do what I believe and I can't sell my opinion.
These days, there is no joke in miserable situation and that can lead to another accident.
I do hate Imran Khan from the core of my heart even from beginning if my consciousness I never liked him because of his personality. But this is going to be more than my hate, we are in reality facing a doomsday. There is a big question how will we survive???

Hate_Nooras

Ok I am not a member of PPP but I do have soft corner for PPP. Secondly I do what I believe and I can't sell my opinion.
These days, there is no joke in miserable situation and that can lead to another accident.
I do hate Imran Khan from the core of my heart even from beginning if my consciousness I never liked him because of his personality. But this is going to be more than my hate, we are in reality facing a doomsday. There is a big question how will we survive???
You have soft corner for the PPP because they are all crooks. They have used the Sindh card to loot the poor of Sindh that put their faith in them, they are disgusting immoral bastards and you are one of them.

Shah Shatranj

Your problem is you need patwari stick up your back side, where you sleeping past 40 years when Pmln and ppp been looting you and ruling you?
Why did you vote for them?
If you didn’t vote or take interest in politics then you are still responsible, why you let corrupt mafia rule you?
Imran khan can’t fix your corrupt masters shit in 2 years, it’s not government job to baby feed every single person while you do nothing apart from complaining all the time.
That time I had job and now I am jobless, tell me who is better for me corrupt with job and Mr Clean with being jobless

Shah Shatranj

You have soft corner for the PPP because they are all crooks. They have used the Sindh card to loot the poor of Sindh that put their faith in them, they are disgusting immoral bastards and you are one of them.
At least they run the country and now we are in the standstill