PM Imran Khan took notice of old woman's request on Viral Video

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

https://twitter.com/x/status/1107528540961075200
1932105-oldwoman-1552925917-565-640x480.jpg

Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday took notice of an elderly and destitute woman’s plea for help after a video of her went viral on social media.

The premier gave directives to authorities in the federal capital and Baitul Maal’s managing director in this regard.

PM Imran assured the woman, identified as Naseem Bibi, that the government would reach out and help her.

The prime minister got in touch with her via video call, in which he said: “It was saddening to see your video and I want to assure you that I will do everything in my power to help you.”

naseem-bibi-with-officials-1552925997.jpg

Naseem Bibi sits outside her makeshift home while Islamabad authorities talking to her. PHOTO EXPRESS

Authorities said they would take her to an old age home, however, she has asked for a roof of her own.

“I’m eternally in his [Imran’s] debt and will never forget this kindness,” she said.

Shelter homes will be extended to DHQ hospitals

On Sunday, Naseem Bibi’s video had made rounds on social media asking for PM Imran’s help after the death of her husband.

In the video message, she said her husband was her only support and was now being forced to live on the streets.

“Imran, you are my only hope, I know you won’t let me down,” she said.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1106903027896778753

Last edited by a moderator:

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What a great gesture by PM Imran khan, although I am not sure if the woman's demands were really justified in a country where it cannot afford to provide same facilities to each and every citizen(and after this incident other needy people might start demanding same special treatment) and so the Govt according to its capacity and capability have set up some shelter homes for the needy already.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a bakwaas.....ghareebon k liye panahgah bana liye hen......abh middle class k liye bhi kuch karlo.........reform police.....overhaul the public hospitals....overhaul education....ye 1 banday ko relief dena bas drama hai......middle class ko kiun maar rahey ho? already u got a slap on your face in the result of Pakistan Banao dollar bonds. Joota par chuka hai...hardly a few million dollars invested....comparatively Islamabad ki ek margala road p 4 gharon ki value iss se ziada hai jitney paisey dollar bonds mein akathey kiye hen iss PTI ne

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
kuttay ko ghee hazam naheen hota.. ha ha ha.. kutta kisi aur ko ghee khata dekhay to woh bhi uss ko hazam naheen hota.. LOL

How do you know so much about dogs? Are you a doggy?

Bark for me please.

Zainsha

How do you know so much about dogs? Are you a doggy?

Bark for me please.

wah tu nay to foran apni khaslat pehchan li.. chal ab bhonkta reh.. waisay bhi tu PTI ko vote de kar ab 5 saal bhonkay ga.. laga reh shabash..

Zainsha

You're the perfect example of

Bandha agar USA bhi punch jaye apni fitrath nahi badalthi

Shame on you.

main kam se kam USA to pohonch gaya.. tu kal bhi gutter main tha.. aaj bhi gutter main hai..

tu apni fitrat ki fikar kar.. jo eik dafa nooni kutta ban gaya bass bann gaya..

Nooni kutton ki pehchan hi yehi hai.. kay voting kay aglay din se hi bhonkna shuroo ho gaye thay.. Haaye haaye hum ne Imran Khan ko vote deeya hai... dekho pooray 24 ghantay ho gaye abhi tak kuch naheen hua..

ab tu yehi 5 saal bhonkay ga..

Shame on your filthy being..

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Achi baat hi, magar waqay'ii system ko set karo individual cases ko handle karnay ki zuroorat hi khatm/kam ho jayegi. viral ko dekh liya to bacterial ka kya?

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
You're the perfect example of
Bandha agar USA bhi punch jaye apni fitrath nahi badalthi
? example of? never heard this kahawat.. plus sentence ka grammatically koi sar pair nahi, ooper se USA ko rehab clinic ka darja..! ainwain kuch bhi! Urdu ke naam par Steyn
#urdunazi

Steyn

main kam se kam USA to pohonch gaya.. tu kal bhi gutter main tha.. aaj bhi gutter main hai..

tu apni fitrat ki fikar kar.. jo eik dafa nooni kutta ban gaya bass bann gaya..

Nooni kutton ki pehchan hi yehi hai.. kay voting kay aglay din se hi bhonkna shuroo ho gaye thay.. Haaye haaye hum ne Imran Khan ko vote deeya hai... dekho pooray 24 ghantay ho gaye abhi tak kuch naheen hua..

ab tu yehi 5 saal bhonkay ga..

Shame on your filthy being..

I might hate Pakistani politicians but Pakistan is no gutter. We have gutter politicians.

Pakistan is a beautiful country with so much potential if we ever get lucky enough to have politicians that America had.

Steyn

? example of? never heard this kahawat.. plus sentence ka grammatically koi sar pair nahi, ooper se USA ko rehab clinic ka darja..! ainwain kuch bhi! Urdu ke naam par Steyn
#urdunazi

Maaf karday bhai

It's a pain to type on mobile, i am sorry that i made a mistake.

I am also Pathan so lag guzara kawa.