PM Imran Khan spends the first half of his Eid day with those in PIMS hospital and sick

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
Topi daramay Tu dekho iss ullo ky pathay kaay...abbay ja Karachi jahan 26 afrad maar gaaey barish saay.... chutiya sala namak haram bana Karachi waloo kay vote saay pm par rule kerta hay sirf punjab maay thoo teree shakal par

gumnam123

MPA (400+ posts)
this is drame baazi nothing else. these visits dont improve the quality of the hospital. the only way to improve hospitals is to have a concrete system in place which ensures quality service to patients and has repercussions for those who dont follow the given guidelines. Also, imran khan isnt a doctor, he wont know what the problems patients and doctors face, why not have the federal minister of medicine or provincial minister of medicine accompany him and they ask the questions instead of him? he'll get a better understanding of what problems the hospital has.

Eigle

MPA (400+ posts)
Topi daramay Tu dekho iss ullo ky pathay kaay...abbay ja Karachi jahan 26 afrad maar gaaey barish saay.... chutiya sala namak haram bana Karachi waloo kay vote saay pm par rule kerta hay sirf punjab maay thoo teree shakal par
Tu asbiat phalane ka koi moka jana na dana.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this is drame baazi nothing else. these visits dont improve the quality of the hospital. the only way to improve hospitals is to have a concrete system in place which ensures quality service to patients and has repercussions for those who dont follow the given guidelines. Also, imran khan isnt a doctor, he wont know what the problems patients and doctors face, why not have the federal minister of medicine or provincial minister of medicine accompany him and they ask the questions instead of him? he'll get a better understanding of what problems the hospital has.

There is no such thing as a federal minister of medicine, retard. These visits have a symbolic significance which shows that the highest office of the country is thinking about the poor and the infirm. It also send a message to the hospitals across the country to take care of their patients and not be negligent.

gumnam123

MPA (400+ posts)
There is no such thing as a federal minister of medicine, retard. These visits have a symbolic significance which shows that the highest office of the country is thinking about the poor and the infirm. It also send a message to the hospitals across the country to take care of their patients and not be negligent.
lol u r the retard here typical pti fanboy. by federal minister of medicine i was referring to Aamer mehmood kiyani who is also a doctor and was recently involved in solving the HIV crisis in sindh, im so sorry u dont have the intellect to understand what i was getting at. And this is not the way to increase standard of hospitals. Does imran khan ever do surprise visits of Shaukat Khanam Hospital? No. Nawas sharif and shahbaz sharif also made surprise visits to hospitals, these are just gimmicks they dont work. You have to set a system in place and make it work. Also, u wont really understand what the hospital is missing unless u have a qualified professional who knows the hospital setup with u, somebody who is actually responsible for these hospitals like Yasmin Rashid so that the correct steps can be taken. But u r a typical pti fanboy who thinks Pti can do no wrong so I doubt u will understand what im saying. Imran Khan can continue doing as many surprise visits to these hospitals as he wants, unless a proper system of check and balance is set in place nothing will change but u r welcome to lick his ass if it makes your little heart feel good.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. We see angel in IK. You see evil.

That is the difference!

gumnam123

MPA (400+ posts)
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. We see angel in IK. You see evil.

That is the difference!
lol im a pti supporter as well. I think Imran is our best bet but I will call out any gimmicks when I see them as im not a blind supporter. I know for a fact these visits wont do jack shit to improve hospitals. Shahbaz sharif and nawas did the same.They are a good gesture towards the people but it doesnt benefit the people as much as u want it to. You see an angel in IK, see there in lies the problem. This means u wont ever criticize him even if he takes wrong steps. If u disagree with my above points u r welcome to prove me wrong. tell me how these visits will help? Will hospital performance improve drastically after these visits? Will the hospital staff start working diligently after this visit? Tell me if these visits do help then why didnt Imran khan do surprise visits to Shaukat Khanam ever and KPK hospitals 5 years before? The man doesnt make the system the system makes the man.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol im a pti supporter as well. I think Imran is our best bet but I will call out any gimmicks when I see them as im not a blind supporter. I know for a fact these visits wont do jack shit to improve hospitals. Shahbaz sharif and nawas did the same.They are a good gesture towards the people but it doesnt benefit the people as much as u want it to. You see an angel in IK, see there in lies the problem. This means u wont ever criticize him even if he takes wrong steps. If u disagree with my above points u r welcome to prove me wrong. tell me how these visits will help? Will hospital performance improve drastically after these visits? Will the hospital staff start working diligently after this visit? Tell me if these visits do help then why didnt Imran khan do surprise visits to Shaukat Khanam ever and KPK hospitals 5 years before? The man doesnt make the system the system makes the man.

I think you have some ego issues. IK is doing what he can and you can only talk. Just like 98% Pakistani. No different.

You certainly don't have to support iK- there are many other to support him. So leave the patronising attitude aside.

gumnam123

MPA (400+ posts)
I think you have some ego issues. IK is doing what he can and you can only talk. Just like 98% Pakistani. No different.

You certainly don't have to support iK- there are many other to support him. So leave the patronising attitude aside.
hahhahaha figured as much u wouldnt answer any of my above questions. And its my choice whether I support imran khan or not, so dont tell me what I can and cant do.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lol u r the retard here typical pti fanboy. by federal minister of medicine i was referring to Aamer mehmood kiyani who is also a doctor and was recently involved in solving the HIV crisis in sindh, im so sorry u dont have the intellect to understand what i was getting at. And this is not the way to increase standard of hospitals. Does imran khan ever do surprise visits of Shaukat Khanam Hospital? No. Nawas sharif and shahbaz sharif also made surprise visits to hospitals, these are just gimmicks they dont work. You have to set a system in place and make it work. Also, u wont really understand what the hospital is missing unless u have a qualified professional who knows the hospital setup with u, somebody who is actually responsible for these hospitals like Yasmin Rashid so that the correct steps can be taken. But u r a typical pti fanboy who thinks Pti can do no wrong so I doubt u will understand what im saying. Imran Khan can continue doing as many surprise visits to these hospitals as he wants, unless a proper system of check and balance is set in place nothing will change but u r welcome to lick his ass if it makes your little heart feel good.

You did not have to make such an effort to prove what I had already found out about you. Man o man what kind of idiots we have who know how to change the system with few key strokes. Every one of smelly, shitty rat is a genius on this ingenious invention called internet.

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ullo kay pathay ko Karachi bhajoo jahan 15 afrad maar gaaey Barish maay iss kee madina kee riyasat maay....kia yaa bharwa sirf punjab based PM haay? Namak Haram bana Karachi kee seeton kee waja saay prime minister par ghomta haay sirf apni nigar Islamabad maay

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
hahhahaha figured as much u wouldnt answer any of my above questions. And its my choice whether I support imran khan or not, so dont tell me what I can and cant do.

I would still suggest to vote for Patwarri.

IK doesn't need your support!