PM Imran Khan Speech at Virtual United Nations High-Level event

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
I have stopped listening to him after watching him destroy the lockdown efforts , backing down to mullahas on every matter no clear policy Disappointed

Last edited:

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
No need to use abusive language on the forum, you may get banned for it. .
The repulsive use of foul language by you, reflects ur HINDU Upbringing..

Pk has not given u any rights my Hindu pundit.

LoL kia banda hia bhaee tu wohi ghatia indians wali soch koi agree nahee kerta apke point se tu hindu ho gayee app jese bande k liyee k liye foul language hei theek rehti hiaa mujhe koi safaee paish kerne ki need nahe k mein hindu hun or what.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LoL who gives a fuck about you ? Freedom of speech and the law of pk has given me the right to speak my mind so middle finger is standing for you bro ;)
This is the kind of tolerance and democratic manners are found in these Boot Lickers.. Don't worry about these dipsticks. Continue to speak your mind among the herd of aimless sheep.

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
LoL who gives a fuck about you ? Freedom of speech and the law of pk has given me the right to speak my mind so middle finger is standing for you bro ;)
Wow your words suggest that you’re perfect fit for defining “freedom of speech”. Thank you for your services

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have stopped listening to him after watching him destroy the lockdown efforts , backing down to mullahas on every matter no clear policy Disappointed
This is democracy...your own choice....nobody would force byou.