PM Imran Khan Speech at FundRaising dinner of Shaukat Khanum Hospital in Karachi

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Khan maximum capacity was Fund raising ultimate goal SKMH
Now apparently looks after Musharraf all failed and no one could and can bring good Governance and Good Economy Pakistan witnessed from 200-2007
Pakistan Paindoooo bad

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now apparently looks after Musharraf all failed and no one could and can bring good Governance and Good Economy Pakistan witnessed from 200-2007
Pakistan Paindoooo bad
Just appreciate him that he’s building a hospital in Karachi...you’ve audacity to talk about his capacity when your beloved leaders couldn’t do it in the history of Pakistan. What an ungrateful lunatic you’re.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
And your capacity is to do nothing and just cry!

Get a real job and some work experience. You'll understand for yourself how much effort it takes to even earn a 2 times meal! Unless you tell me that you are already a self-made millionare or a billionare, I don't think anyone cares what you think and will take you seriously! :)

P.S. I think you are 12yr old kid, because you have no clue what you are even talking about! When Musharaf took over in 1999, our economic situation was no different. For 2yrs. Musharaf had ZERO clue what the fuck was going. It wasn't until 2001 when he imported Shaukat Aziz and he spent a good year on fixing the basics that things started to stabilize. And things took off after 2005 when Pakistan finally got out of IMF bailout programs Musharaf had to take!

Pakistan Paindoooo bad

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Paindoooo bad
He have only Big ONE Capacity:------------ CONFIDANCE......................which one you don´t have....................very sad.

aneeskhan

If I am not saying how you can gag world
Who are saying the biggest flops of Pakistan
Zardari - Kayani
Sharif - Raheel
Imran - Bajwa
They simply shutter all fundamentals of my beloved Pakistan with Corruption and incompetence.
Contrary Musharraf gave a well Govern & Economically the stable country in the region.
Most of you are not very kids couldn’t recall that era.Just Shy of giving credits to a man who was in full command and authorities on each and every aspects of Pakistan.
I do pray Pakistan shouldn’t go down the way it’s going.
Pakistan ka Allah hi Hafiz
Pakistan Paindooooo bad

aneeskhan

PPP & PMLn have only this kitty Khawish
“ Forget Musharraf if we were incompetent and Corrupts PTI falls in same so we should be treated equally “
Their demand don’t give Ladla status