PM Imran Khan shows disappointment over pay raise of Punjab Assembly members

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh yeah...
The same policy was adopted by the previous corrupt governments....
Condemn the bad....but keep doing it, don't stop it.

He showed disappointment with the TAX system...the same bad system keeps running....He showed his diappointment with this act, but didn't do anything to stop it....Mere condemnation doesn't do anything.

Last edited:

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir displeasure sa ni action sa kaam lain of they are law makers then they are also a law breaker so force them to break or revert this law asap otherwise at least i will start campaign on face book whatsapp and instagram.

ya kia mazak banaya hai in members nai

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh great Imran Khan its so nice of you to condemn it. We were eagerly waiting for your condemnation. Sir , condemnation is enough , don't do anything further. Waisay bhi Punjab main PPP ki hukoomat hay tou aap condemn Kay ilawa kar bhi Keya saktay hain

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is what we expect from Khan sahab, to always take the right stand.

Pay raise is not a crime, but it should be done in the right circumstances and for the right reasons.
Bhaye i have seen so closely these members ya atay prado or fortuner and range rovers pa hain or salary b inhi ghareeb ki sab sa ziada raise hoti hai or awaam ki salary 7% maximum 10% or bazurg pensioners b maximum 10% Lanat hai aisay nizaam ( system ) pa

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That is what we expect from Khan sahab, to always take the right stand.

Pay raise is not a crime, but it should be done in the right circumstances and for the right reasons.
Issy kehtay hain rangbaz .... Ye is nay shahbaz sharif say seekha hai.... Notice lou,awam ko dikhao phr mamla bhool jao

Wesay shabash pti k patwari tm nay har haal main PTI ko defend karna hai :)

Ye dramay is nay sahiwal attack peh bhe kiyA tha abhe tak kuch nahe howa...... Ameer ul Munafiqeen hai ye

Muhammad Jibran

Stop jumping guys...n wait...
Appropriate Action will be taken..I m sure..
You wanted them to be nice to me so that i ccould come to your side.....

?look i am being nice to you, come to our side and leave these munafiqeens, he is doing what shahbaz used to do, take notice then do nothing

Colonel Blimp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
A very solid rebuke of the Punjab Assembly's extravagance in difficult times. Only Imran can display such a resolve and critique of something so senseless. Remember it's his PTI govt. members he's shaming too. Fearless indeed. But legally and constitutionally he cannot overturn a provincial assembly's mandate to legislate or allow an even more corrupt PMLN govt. to topple his feeble but clean Punjab PTI govt. That would be even more disastrous!

Muhammad Jibran

Mujhy nahe lagta tha ye itna bara munafiq sabit houga..... Waseem akram plus jahan ka wazir e ala hai wahan ka ye haal hai, or rangbaz sirf tweet peh guzara kar raha hai

Munafiq e Azami imrankhan