PM Imran Khan should not comment on religious matters as it is a sensitive topic - Haroon Rasheed

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh koi sensitive matter nahi hay.
Yeh wo matter hay jis mei har kisi ko ijazat hay apni raaye rakhnay ki.
Tum logon nay isi ko چھوئی موی bana ker dunya mei islam ka wo haal kea jo aaj hay

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh koi sensitive matter nahi hay.
Yeh wo matter hay jis mei har kisi ko ijazat hay apni raaye rakhnay ki.
Tum logon nay isi ko چھوئی موی bana ker dunya mei islam ka wo haal kea jo aaj hay

If you have knowledge then make an informed opinion. Islam hasn't changed, it's the same for over 1400 years. Those who claim to be Muslims should look at themselves first.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
بس عمران ہی احتیاط کرے باقی مولوی انبیاء اور صحابہ کرام برائے جو جھوٹ اور بکواس کرتے رہے وہ کوئی مسلہ نہیں۔

عمران نے کوئی غلط بات نہیں کی۔

alimula

Senator (1k+ posts)
نوے فیصد لوگ اندھی تقلید میں مبتلا ہیں باقی اس مذہبی سسٹم کے بینفشری ہیں۔ عمران صاحب بھی اسی پہ اپنا ہاتھ صاف کرنے کی کوشش کرتے ہیں۔ الفاظوں کا چناو عمران کو پھنسا دیتا ہے۔
بہتر ہے چپ رہیں یا ایک سال کا درس نظامی کا کورس کر لیں ۔ اگر پورا مفتی بننا ہے تو اٹھ سال کاگر لیں

bhaibarood

BHAIMARDOOD AB BI WAQT HA SIRF AIK SHAKHS KI NAFRAT SAE NIKAL KER GHAREEB AWAM K HAQ KI AWAZ BANO
pagaley main tu zardari aur saanp shareef ke undar janey ki khushi main mithai kha rahaa hoon! bus yeh niazi kuch chawal insaan hai tu chaiza lenay ajata hoon!
tum ne tu dil pe le lia, I speak for the poor and oppressed !

Vitamin_C

I do not agree with this. A simple reading of the Tafsirs will show how drastically Muslim's worldview, practises and beliefs have changed in last 1400 years. Just read the Sahih international translation of Quran its difference is day and night between older translations and Tafsirs. The modern Muslim is a completely different animal compared to 1400 or even 200 years ago.

If you have knowledge then make an informed opinion. Islam hasn't changed, it's the same for over 1400 years. Those who claim to be Muslims should look at themselves first.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I agree with baba kuppi here not because of the reasons he is giving but because that one has to remember you are addressing the nation and the nation also is made up of our non muslim brethren who I think might feel a little alienated with things like this or not even get the reference.

As a muslim it is impossible not to give a reference or two but here I feel Khan usually but unintentionally forgets our minorities.

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah and Prophet PBUH Only.

Khan didn't do anything wrong. These haramkhor mullahz and even this Heroine Rasheed Babajee should stop talking non-sense.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
I do not agree with this. A simple reading of the Tafsirs will show how drastically Muslim's worldview, practises and beliefs have changed in last 1400 years. Just read the Sahih international translation of Quran its difference is day and night between older translations and Tafsirs. The modern Muslim is a completely different animal compared to 1400 or even 200 years ago.

Quran hasn't changed, but you are talking about interpertation (Tahweel).

Vitamin_C

My reply to you was regarding ‘Islam hasn’t changed’.

The letters in the book are the same that’s true. But people rely on translation and tafsirs to read the letters, all of which are completely different from what the contemporary scholars wrote. This is why I feel that scholars still hold a lot of power to mould Islam to whatever suits their interests. Although most of the recent translation changes are an attempt to keep Quran some what upto date with latest scientific discoveries.

Other than Quran you will find that most modern Muslims dispute authenticity of Prophets biography and even certain Sahih Hadith, both of which are cornerstone of contemporary Islam and second important sources after Quran.

Changing translations and tafsirs of Quran. Discrediting and ignoring Sahih Hadith which were unquestioned sources of contemporary Islam is an attempt to change the religion. That’s why I said the practises and beliefs of Muslims from 1400 years ago is completely different. If you can bring a Muslim from 1400 years ago and compare his beliefs with a Muslim from today’s mainstream Islam, the two religions would be so different that you would need a new name to distinguish between them and classify them.

Quran hasn't changed, but you are talking about interpertation (Tahweel).

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Society has changed, depending upon how you view it positively or negatively. The practice was homegenous to some extent in the beginning, however this has become more heterogeneous now; observant to less or no observant today.