PM Imran Khan orders to arrest, who sell expensive flour

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Eyewash order by this dummy.... as if the police and bureaucrats will listen to his empty orders..
So you accept that it’s the bureaucracy that’s the problem.....
The sarkary nokers are bound to follow the prime minister orders and if they don’t it’s not something to celebrate rather side with your PM .... oh sorry but you are nooni chutya

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you accept that it’s the bureaucracy that’s the problem.....
The sarkary nokers are bound to follow the prime minister orders and if they don’t it’s not something to celebrate rather side with your PM .... oh sorry but you are nooni chutya

We could have discussed this further but I choose to ignore you because of your last sentence. Achi tarbiyat hai aap ki

awesomkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
We could have discussed this further but I choose to ignore you because of your last sentence. Achi tarbiyat hai aap ki
Bilkul...Tarbiyat ki sari baat hai...Beti Shadi se pehlay Pregnant ho gai teri...Betay Maan ko Chornay nahi aye...Beti Maan k Naam pe siasat karti rahi or tu bewi k naam pe...Betay teray kehtay hain k hum british national hain...Baap yahan Prime Minister...Mujhe Kion Nikala se mujhe kion DALA Tak...Bhagam Bhag...Sharam kr Moun se tatti krny walay Razeel

MSA 0909

Citizen
If PM is ordering some action then what's wrong with it? When every blame is directed towards him then let him fix things himself too.
What our so called political analysts and social media commentators are not realizing is that IK is coming out to be the most powerful PM despite of a razor thin majority. His personal acceptability and support is unprecedented. IF his political team whether in his party or allies instead of helping him to over come issue try become liability then this is will a major blow on capability of our political class. IK with his support in Establishment and Internationally will easily survive any blow but these politicians will not find a place to hide.
Mark my words, if anyone is creating these issues purposely then politicians will be taken over by technocrats and bureaucrats. This ataa issue will also be settled like tamatar issue but the damage done to capability of politicians will be long lasting.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz chor phir bhag gaya aur apne dalle patwarion ko peeche chor gaya.
oh I fogot you are a paid patwari, so it is your job to lick corrupt ass ?

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
What the Government should do is import lots of wheat from abroad and flood the market. Those hoarding it will soon lose all their investment.