PM Imran Khan meets Saudi King Shah Suleman bin Abdul Aziz

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The best joke of the day. Let Army take its hands of this guy new kid in the town and let new election happen. Seems you do not live in Pak,just like all other overseas pti supporters you have no clue what common people are going through in pti govt. Poverty,inflation,dollars price,huge down fall in businesses, but never mind soon or later you and many others would come out of your fantasy world.
Now why would army do that?...when Army and IK are on the same page? Forget it there are going to be new elections before 4 more years...OK?
Yes I live out of the country but know what is happening in Pakistan more than you do. Tell me..do you know what happened in Chak Jhumra last night? I am sure you don't know...
You will only know when you come off your high horse, you are always riding , just like Lady Godiva. ? Hahahaha

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عمران خان سے پوچھا کہ بادشاہ اور شہزادے نے کشمیر پر کیا کہا - جواب

giphy.gif

ha ha ha .............. ? ? ?

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
وزیر اعظم پاکستان عمران خان کی سعودی فرمانروا خادم حرمین شریفین شاہ سلمان بن عبدالعزیز سے ملاقات
https://twitter.com/x/status/1174762922926645248

ملاقات میں دونوں رہنماؤں نے دو طرفہ تعلقات، علاقائی اور عالمی سیاسی صورتحال پر تبادلہ خیال کیا. انہوں نے دو طرفہ تعاون کو مزید بڑھانے پر بات چیت کی

EE2YToDWkAIRrcx

badshah ne poonchha kittho aya ? ?