PM Imran Khan is upset & angry with NAB’s poor performance - Dr Shahid Masood

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't want Pakistan to end up like the middle-east. I did read your entire post. Don't assume the shortness of reply to be a complete negation of your opinion.

I agree with the utopian vision of absolute freedom, but I have to see the fact that Pakistan is trenched out from all sides near and far.
Benjamin Franklin : "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
what shall imran khan do ? shall he take a AK47 and start shooting on them ? what maximum he can do is bring these corrupt people in court of law but when ur so called judges are sold out or PML-N stooges what shall imran khan do ? even zardari and nawaz sharrif kills someone infront of judges still the judges will give them bail etc.Imran khan cannot do anything.Yes , give imran khan powers like erdogan got in turkey then u will see the result.Judges just dont want to accept that nawaz and zardari are corrupt no matter how solid proofs u put infront of them.

There is a lot that Imran Khan can still do. He can make the lives of these criminals extremely harsh if he was so inclined. Don't forget he's the prime minister and he has a lot of power.

What i don't understand is if Imran Khan isn't happy with NAB then why doesn't he remove its head?

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PTI Government was failing economical , developmental and all other issues.
Only hope was he will able to ruthless accountability that now very obviously a disappointing performance.
In that respect people talks Pervez Musharraf did best governance but he did NRO but his NAB recovered highest amount of money in history of Pakistan.
This regime failed and disappointed all sides.

muhammadadeel

He think too much. You also think too much. I think very much. We three Einstein what we doing wasting tame. We make cumpany like apple microsoft combine and the buy country sri lanka and rule and tell everyone?
I just love PAKISTAN. I'll improve my Pakistan. I don't give a SHIT about anyone else.

Rambler

There is a lot that Imran Khan can still do. He can make the lives of these criminals extremely harsh if he was so inclined. Don't forget he's the prime minister and he has a lot of power.

What i don't understand is if Imran Khan isn't happy with NAB then why doesn't he remove its head?

What I don't understand is why monkeys are not claiming you as one of their long lost retards - If you went to a monkeys school you would still end up at the very bottom.

Rambler

I just love PAKISTAN. I'll improve my Pakistan. I don't give a SHIT about anyone else.

You certainly will. You are working hard at it and you have bran in your head. You will one day improve Pakistan even if you have to steal some neural activity. Go get em bastaard.

Rambler

Enough for today I guess and thank God without any fatwa of kufar.

Today he busy improving Pakistan. He go outside in the field for morning ritual instead of toilet so as to provide natural fetilizer to crops so that chemical urea is not used. He improving Pakistan in a big way.

kayawish

and what will happen if he changes NAB chairman ???? new chairman will come ,he will put case on nawaz sharrif and courts will again let nawaz go free ... ur judges are corrupt thats the problem and if imran khan start crack down on judges then he will be no more prime minister.just let this country go like this i give a shit nowdays anyways ...

kayawish

you said imran khan is PM and he has lot of powers :D tell me does imran khan have more power then the judges of IHC and LHC ? Shabaz just got bail so can imran khan tell the judge that i am PM so i have more powers and i dont accept shabaz bail ? NO , he cannot which means Imran khan is NOT that powerfull.

Last edited:

Rambler

and what will happen if he changes NAB chairman ???? new chairman will come ,he will put case on nawaz sharrif and courts will again let nawaz go free ... ur judges are corrupt thats the problem and if imran khan start crack down on judges then he will be no more prime minister.just let this country go like this i give a shit nowdays anyways ...

I think matric fail from a monkey school is right. Why not change head. Why not? Change head Imran Khan. Who made you PM while you cannot even think better than someone who came last in an IQ test for monkeys.

kayawish

I think matric fail from a monkey school is right. Why not change head. Why not? Change head Imran Khan. Who made you PM while you cannot even think better than someone who came last in an IQ test for monkeys.
what will happen if he change NAB chairman ??? courts will punish nawaz and zardari ?

Rambler

what will happen if he change NAB chairman ??? courts will punish nawaz and zardari ?

I don't know dear - Matric fail from monkey school must have thought it OVER before saying change the head. I trust this good only for a dumps judgement,

ZAhmad

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khan should not blame others for his own incompetence
But I will definitely blame your parents for giving birth to lanati chawal insaan like you. Uss din agar condom paina hota toh aaj ye teri cancer comments toh na prh ne prti.

muhammadadeel

But I will definitely blame your parents for giving birth to lanati chawal insaan like you. Uss din agar condom paina hota toh aaj ye teri cancer comments toh na prh ne prti.
No, that would be your mamta but she is already giving lanat on u daily bcz u came here

Steyn

What I don't understand is why monkeys are not claiming you as one of their long lost retards - If you went to a monkeys school you would still end up at the very bottom.

Well then, welcome to my ignore list.

You have clearly shown that you're incapable of any discussions and resort to insults which is telltale sign of people with inferior education and intellect.

Your bak bak will show up like this to me
zI4K.png

That is you will not show up at all to me so keep barking :LOL::LOL: