PM Imran Khan is upset & angry with NAB’s poor performance - Dr Shahid Masood

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
But Imran Khan will do nothing about improving that performance.

The example of Imran Khan and corrupt people is that of a mother and a child. Imran Khan will get angry at corrupt people like a mother gets angry at her children but he will never do anything bad to these corrupts.

For the next 5 years, Imran Khan will be angry with NAB performance.

muhammadadeel

The example of Imran Khan and corrupt people is that of a mother and a child. Imran Khan will get angry at corrupt people like a mother gets angry at her children but he will never do anything bad to these corrupts.

Simple fact: He talks about Urdu this and Urdu that all the time. But look at PSL 2019, All in English. WHY? That makes money, all the audience is Urdu, Punjabi, Pashto, Balouchi, Kashmiri speaking but we have to listen to barks in English.

Does this not tell us enough how competent the Khan is.

Onlypakistan

PAKISTAN MAE KARODRON GHAREEB ADMI PER SAREY QANOON LAGOO HAEN AUR WO KOI GILA NAI KERTEY
AB ZAROORI TO NAI ZARDARI,NAWAZ,MALIK RIAZ AUR DOOSREY BADREY SHARFA KO SIRF THODRI SI CHORI PER JAIL DALA JAEY.

muhammadadeel

I suggest you replace him as PM
1 Day i'll teach how to rule, this is medicore fuck what's happening now. Has he not barked on how he wants Urdu to be here and there, when PSL is entirely in English from Logos to Commentary while the audience understands Urdu much better.

What does Khan need there more hand holding by the Army

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
Simple fact: He talks about Urdu this and Urdu that all the time. But look at PSL 2019, All in English. WHY? That makes money, all the audience is Urdu, Punjabi, Pashto, Balouchi, Kashmiri speaking but we have to listen to barks in English.

Does this not tell us enough how competent the Khan is.
Adeel what made you change your mind about Ik. I supported IK and I rejected him after seeing all nonsense that's taking placed. Magar tumne mujhpeh kufar ka fatwa laga dia. And you said me and my entire family Will burn in hell.
I just want to know what made you change your mind so much in 20 days ?

muhammadadeel

Adeel what made you change your mind about Ik. I supported IK and I rejected him after seeing all nonsense that's taking placed. Magar tumne mujhpeh kufar ka fatwa laga dia. And you said me and my entire family Will burn in hell.
I just want to know what made you change your mind so much in 20 days ?
I don't worship people, if someone promises something like Urdu Urdu Urdu bullshit then how in God's name can we be so stupid to not have PSL 2019 in Urdu. When 100% audience is in Urdu. May be after World Bank, USA, Mi6 and what ever bullshit we need to hear must hear before these things would happen.

Regarding the Hell part don't worry if you believe in yourself you don't have to follow my advice. I say what I want, so should you. If you don't then there is no part in conversing about things. And i do believe with an analytical though what I say.

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't worship people, if someone promises something like Urdu Urdu Urdu bullshit then how in God's name can we be so stupid to not have PSL 2019 in Urdu. When 100% audience is in Urdu. May be after World Bank, USA, Mi6 and what ever bullshit we need to hear must hear before these things would happen.

Regarding the Hell part don't worry if you believe in yourself you don't have to follow my advice. I say what I want, so should you. If you don't then there is no part in conversing about things. And i do believe with an analytical though what I say.
Der ay darust ay. And don't worry I know Who is the Owner of heavens and the earth.

muhammadadeel

Der ay darust ay. And don't worry I know Who is the Owner of heavens and the earth.
Well let's not bring Godly common sense here. Urdu has been barked upon by our elite Army given Prime Minister, should the Army hold his hands now to at-least tell PCB chairman to enforce Urdu for commentary for local matches.

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
Well let's not bring Godly common sense here. Urdu has been barked upon by our elite Army given Prime Minister, should the Army hold his hands now to at-least tell PCB chairman to enforce Urdu for commentary for local matches.
Remember this ?
Not leaving Pakistan in first three months ? All parliamentarians using economy class ? Comiting suicide rather than going to IMF? Creating a hundred thousand jobs ? No protocol ? Opening border with Afghanistan? Promoting Urdu in our education system? Creating a riasat e madina that will completely depend on riba? Reforming Punjab police ? Anything else you want to add?
Well let me add something for you.
Henry St. George Tucker in Blackstone’s 1768 Commentaries on the Laws of England: “Wherever standing armies are kept up, and when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited. Liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.”

Samuel Adams wrote in 1776, such a professional army was, “always dangerous to the Liberties of the People.” Soldiers were likely to consider themselves separate from the population, to become more attached to their officers than their government, and to be conditioned to obey commands unthinkingly. The power of a standing army, should be watched with a jealous Eye.”

Alexander Hamilton warns of the danger to civil society and liberty from a standing army since “the military state becomes elevated above the civil” (1787)

Quote from Madison: "The means of defence against foreign danger, have been always the instruments of tyranny at home. Among the Romans it was a standing maxim to excite a war, whenever a revolt was apprehended. Throughout all Europe, the armies kept up under the pretext of defending, have enslaved the people."

Thomas Jefferson: "None but an armed nation can dispense with a standing army. To keep ours armed and disciplined is therefore at all times important. ( all civilians must keep their arms all the time to control the army )

Patrick Henry: “A standing army we shall have, also, to execute the execrable commands of tyranny; (if the army becomes the opressor) how are you to punish them? Will you order them to be punished? Who shall obey these orders? Will your mace-bearer be a match for a disciplined regiment?”

Commonwealth of Virginia in 1788: “… that standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, and therefore ought to be avoided, as far as the circumstances and protection of the community will admit; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to and governed by the civil power.”

All too often the standing armies of Europe were regarded as, at best, a rationale for imposing high taxes, and, at worst, a means to control the civilian population and extort its wealth.”

muhammadadeel

Remember this ?
Not leaving Pakistan in first three months ? All parliamentarians using economy class ? Comiting suicide rather than going to IMF? Creating a hundred thousand jobs ? No protocol ? Opening border with Afghanistan? Promoting Urdu in our education system? Creating a riasat e madina that will completely depend on riba? Reforming Punjab police ? Anything else you want to add?
Well let me add something for you.
Henry St. George Tucker in Blackstone’s 1768 Commentaries on the Laws of England: “Wherever standing armies are kept up, and when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited. Liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.”

Samuel Adams wrote in 1776, such a professional army was, “always dangerous to the Liberties of the People.” Soldiers were likely to consider themselves separate from the population, to become more attached to their officers than their government, and to be conditioned to obey commands unthinkingly. The power of a standing army, should be watched with a jealous Eye.”

Alexander Hamilton warns of the danger to civil society and liberty from a standing army since “the military state becomes elevated above the civil” (1787)

Quote from Madison: "The means of defence against foreign danger, have been always the instruments of tyranny at home. Among the Romans it was a standing maxim to excite a war, whenever a revolt was apprehended. Throughout all Europe, the armies kept up under the pretext of defending, have enslaved the people."

Thomas Jefferson: "None but an armed nation can dispense with a standing army. To keep ours armed and disciplined is therefore at all times important. ( all civilians must keep their arms all the time to control the army )

Patrick Henry: “A standing army we shall have, also, to execute the execrable commands of tyranny; (if the army becomes the opressor) how are you to punish them? Will you order them to be punished? Who shall obey these orders? Will your mace-bearer be a match for a disciplined regiment?”

Commonwealth of Virginia in 1788: “… that standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, and therefore ought to be avoided, as far as the circumstances and protection of the community will admit; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to and governed by the civil power.”

All too often the standing armies of Europe were regarded as, at best, a rationale for imposing high taxes, and, at worst, a means to control the civilian population and extort its wealth.”
If Pak. Army was not there Pakistan wud be fucking Syria right now​

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
If Pak. Army was not there Pakistan wud be fucking Syria right now​
You jump to conclusions without much thought. No one is saying there should not be army, that would be stupid thought even to entertain but there must be a balance of power. So the common citizens are not treated as slaves by the government , police , judiciary or the army. Why the government or all other institutions claim patriotism? Why a common any less than any official ? Would you not stand up to protect your people from any external threat ? Why this scale to measure love always tilt on the side of government officials? The only difference would be that common citizen don't get paid for their love.

muhammadadeel

You jump to conclusions without much thought. No one is saying there should not be army, that would be stupid thought even to entertain but there must be a balance of power. So the common citizens are not treated as slaves by the government , police , judiciary or the army. Why the government or all other institutions claim patriotism? Why a common any less than any official ? Would you not stand up to protect your people from any external threat ? Why this scale to measure love always tilt on the side of government officials? The only difference would be that common citizen don't get paid for their love.
I don't want Pakistan to end up like the middle-east. I did read your entire post. Don't assume the shortness of reply to be a complete negation of your opinion.

I agree with the utopian vision of absolute freedom, but I have to see the fact that Pakistan is trenched out from all sides near and far.

kayawish

what shall imran khan do ? shall he take a AK47 and start shooting on them ? what maximum he can do is bring these corrupt people in court of law but when ur so called judges are sold out or PML-N stooges what shall imran khan do ? even zardari and nawaz sharrif kills someone infront of judges still the judges will give them bail etc.Imran khan cannot do anything.Yes , give imran khan powers like erdogan got in turkey then u will see the result.Judges just dont want to accept that nawaz and zardari are corrupt no matter how solid proofs u put infront of them.