PM Imran Khan is satisfied with the steps taken by Punjab govt on the Sahiwal incident, Fawad Ch

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Keep crying my little patwari, your patwari tears are delicious.
come again with some guts. when PTI supporters have nothing to say then they act just like u. and yes PTI supporters dont have guts to even put ur real names here.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
come again with some guts. when PTI supporters have nothing to say then they act just like u. and yes PTI supporters dont have guts to even put ur real names here.
Anyone with half a working brain cell knows and understand the need for privacy in this digital age. Its only idiots who think they are being brave by posting their information online.

I'll show you guts when you first prove your earlier lies or STFU.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Anyone with half a working brain cell knows and understand the need for privacy in this digital age. Its only idiots who think they are being brave by posting their information online.

I'll show you guts when you first prove your earlier lies or STFU.
again u came. control ur ego MR. thotha chana baajay ghana

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
tenor.gif
Its ok my little patwari, this is your destiny from now on. Unfortunately its only going to get worse from here onwards.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
apni zuban ka pakka... our PM... right PTI supporters?
Shame on all of u in advance who will defend this now.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1087270160594030592

what action were you thinking will take place?
if crazy officers started firing; those specific officers will face the court

have you forgotten rangers also killed an innocent guy in Karachi?
did anyone resign? did army stop rangers? only the specific person who shot the person faced the courts

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
what action were you thinking will take place?
if crazy officers started firing; those specific officers will face the court

have you forgotten rangers also killed an innocent guy in Karachi?
did anyone resign? did army stop rangers? only the specific person who shot the person faced the courts
i thought IK is a man of his words.... unfortunately

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You don't understand the meaning of "man of the word". I blame your lack of education, stunted growth and corruption of the soul after all these years of following certified haraamis. Your moral compass is as accurate as Iraq is free.
Off on ignore you go for being a strong aberration of intellectual prowess.
Go scream Ek wari fer Sheer but this time with aye aye teer aya since you're all newly weds.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)

in his words where did he go wrong?
police reforms won't happen overnight..he just returned from Qatar
if we don't see reforms happening in the next 2-3 months..then say he is not a man of his words. secondly, the ones who shot them are going to face courts for their action
it will be upto the courts to decide their punishment, the pm cannot order eye for an eye to calm our emotions

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
in his words where did he go wrong?
police reforms won't happen overnight..he just returned from Qatar
if we don't see reforms happening in the next 2-3 months..then say he is not a man of his words. secondly, the ones who shot them are going to face courts for their action
it will be upto the courts to decide their punishment, the pm cannot order eye for an eye to calm our emotions
in this case i expected exactly what he said in case of model town incident & every other instance. he was right at that time so i expected the same.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
You don't understand the meaning of "man of the word". I blame your lack of education, stunted growth and corruption of the soul after all these years of following certified haraamis. Your moral compass is as accurate as Iraq is free.
Off on ignore you go for being a strong aberration of intellectual prowess.
Go scream Ek wari fer Sheer but this time with aye aye teer aya since you're all newly weds.
that tells ur acumen & mental state

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
in this case i expected exactly what he said in case of model town incident & every other instance. he was right at that time so i expected the same.
Model Town was a political murder / assassination orchestrated by PML-N
the people who killed them...got promotions
And since Model Town victims never got justice, they went all the way to SC
now tell me...did CM Punjab give order to shoot on the kids? Did Law Minister give orders? Mad men did the shooting on their own..no one gave them an order, and those mad men will face courts
i think you were under impression that some kind of conspiracy will be hatched and some hidden hands are behind this killing; but that is not the case

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Model Town was a political murder / assassination orchestrated by PML-N
the people who killed them...got promotions
And since Model Town victims never got justice, they went all the way to SC
now tell me...did CM Punjab give order to shoot on the kids? Did Law Minister give orders? Mad men did the shooting on their own..no one gave them an order, and those mad men will face courts
i think you were under impression that some kind of conspiracy will be hatched and some hidden hands are behind this killing; but that is not the case
what IK demanded from Government? same thing he has to do now.