PM Imran Khan insulted women again by claiming their clothing tempt men

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
But that's not the goal of science to catch up with the Quran. If science discovers something that goes against Quranic teachings, it would still not invalidate Quran as it is not the book of science
That's the day I wouldn't be a muslim anymore..... if that doesn't answer your question demanding justification, nothing will....
You're the one talking about the most trivial bs...... madrassahs, attire and what not.... how many posts you see here mocking people in bikinis? but you're here constantly bitching about pardah and modesty.... if you want to be a fucking naturist, be my guest...... don't shove it down our throat.... you aren't proving anything here...

Iconoclast

Science disagrees with the idea of a creator as life originated on earth without any creator and evolved without any guiding creator.
That's called the theory of evolution, the best non religious explanation you have... falls flat under the microscope.... you're telling me life has risen from a primordial soup..... well go ahead replicate it....
Science is something you can simulate..... like gravity.... physics, not some fairytales... go simulate it in a lab....
You got all the ingredients on europa and titan...... talk to me when you have found life there and I'd be happy to say I was wrong.....
don't come back with theories.....

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That's called the theory of evolution, the best non religious explanation you have... falls flat under the microscope.... you're telling me life has risen from a primordial soup..... well go ahead replicate it....
Conditions to replicate it are not present in the lab at the moment. As for evolution of species it is well documented by now

Iconoclast

Conditions to replicate it are not present in the lab at the moment. As for evolution of species it is well documented by now
Documented my fucking arse... conditions are more than met on Europa and Titan and if you take extremophiles in equation, then even mars... good luck.... I call that bullshit.

Iconoclast

Someday in the future, presently it is not possible to replicate conditions of earth billions of years ago in a lab
Then talk smack to me when you have proven it.... As i said all your conditions are met on Europa and Titan.... find life there and then talk to me...

Iconoclast

So you can't prove Quran is word of Allah? Great.
I believe it's the word of Allah..... you're the one seeking justifications, i made it easy for you, find a flaw with it, prove it's fallible......
I told ya bruh, stick to tweeting, this battle is beyond you....

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
you're the one seeking justifications
I seek justifications to understand the reasoning behind belief. If you want to believe without reason, justification then be it. But don't come here and tell me you validated it through science lol

Iconoclast

Yes, but you can't prove it. I can also believe there are human like aliens in the universe but can still not prove it.
I proved it in my first post... for any book to claim it's the world of god, it must past the test of time, back in the day it was a time of miracles..... quran is a living miracle unchanged, then came a time of literature.... arabic grammar originated from Quran...... now is the time of science....... nothing it says has been proven by established science so far to be inacurate
and that my friend is a proof of it's validity.....
On a lighter note: so you're a believer in aliens............................... let me get my tinfoil hat before you go further but please go on...