PM Imran Khan insulted women again by claiming their clothing tempt men

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Your European culture

Actually they still need more civilisation. Scanty clothes are still clothes and a waste of resources so they should make clothing illegal. Afterall no animal needs any clothing - Why should humans?

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are nude beaches here in Europe for this purpose. No rapes happen over there when both men and women go completely naked
janab kya aap kehte ke EU men zina bil jabr nahin hota. ji yaqeenan kam hota hai lekin zina to raat din hotahai...aur beaches ya naked beaches per bhi zina ke talluqat bante hain.... kuch beaches aisi hai maslan MALLORCA jahan sar e aam beach per sex ke manazir dekhne ko milte hain... ummeed hai ap ittefaq karenge.

Iconoclast

There are nude beaches here in Europe for this purpose. No rapes happen over there when both men and women go completely naked
A huge chunk of naturists indulge in incest.... The call it the "special connection".... If our liberals knew of the statistics, they'd be justifying that as well.....
Go to thailand, combodia etc, you will find pedophiles from the west posing as priests and teachers.....

Iconoclast

Situation is even worse in Pakistan as sexual abuse is under reported
I call that bullshit.... everything gets reported these days, everything........ we're living in a digital age, just like you can't silence people, you can't suppress these things....

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Actually they still need more civilisation. Scanty clothes are still clothes and a waste of resources so they should make clothing illegal. Afterall no animal needs any clothing - Why should humans?
If proper cloths cannot protect women how is it going to protect young boys?

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There are already checks on men/women for doing something wrong, and no one is forcing a dress code on someone, but it is like an awareness that if you have cigarettes then the chances of you getting sick are higher.
So a young boy with proper clothing in Madrassah has less chance to be raped by Mullah?

leo_pk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Rate of rape is quite high in europe. If you are talking about rape in a public nude beach where there are 100s of people then I dont think that nudity is what is causing the lack of rape, it is caused by rapist not doing it in public.

leo_pk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bottom line is that some men are animals. They will rape anything that breathes (even that is not a requirement sometimes). However, Islam teaches modesty for a reason and that is reason enough.

Iconoclast

If less clothes can sell a bmw roadster to a family guy and a tractor to a part time farmer, more cloths would certainly help in protecting our society...... what's a bikini clad woman gotta do with a tractor in an ad?

Rambler

I think you did not read what I wrote. I agree wholeheartedly with your idea that clothes are just for weather and women should not wear any clothes in summer. Why not cool off in hot climes without any shrouds. I don't know where you live but we should start a movement in the west to repeal those barbaric anti nudity laws.