PM Imran Khan insulted women again by claiming their clothing tempt men

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not having cigarettes doesn't mean you won't have similar disease linked to cigarettes, but having cigarettes increases the chances of such diseases.

Imran khan is not forcing some dress codes on others, just like no one bans cigarettes for it's negative effects, but it is an educated opinion.
But Imran Khan still can't prove that lack of modesty is the cause of rapes as children are raped regardless of how they are dressed

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
But Quran must have given some logical explaination for Pardah? Right?
No explanation needed, It's God's command and that's that, code of conduct for us..... It probably have, I don't know about it so won't act like I do......
So you doubt what's in the Quran?
If Yes, This discussion ends here....
First we have to address the absolution of Quran.....

Iconoclast

So you believe in a religion that just commands without giving any reasonable justification for the commandment? Makes sense?
No, I'm neither a jew, nor a christian nor a qadiani.... as a man of science, I'm satisfied.... For any book to claim it's the word of God, it must pass the test of time, now is the time of science, it's not going against it, unlike the old/new testaments (the bible) it doesn't make 5 out of 2+2...... so unless it's proven wrong on scientific front, I have no reasons to doubt the rest of it....
Allah wills it, I don't need justification for that.... He's the supreme.... not I.... Submission remember?

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
I saw ladies fully drunk,half naked walking throuh the streets of London at midnight alone,but no one dare to touch them,it is purely fear of law.
Let the ladies wear what they wanted ,just improve the security measurements.

Iconoclast

Interesting. So Quran is a book of science? If not then why do you need scientific validation for it?
It's a book of signs..... when it speaks of the blood clot, the stars "floating" and what not.... those are signs..... in short, no contradictions....... I don't need validation, you're the one who is demanding Allah for justification lol.... go talk to someone else who has time for this nonsense... I'm trying my best to be polite to someone who isn't even a muslim and is talking about quran with me in a context he shouldn't even....

Iconoclast

You mean Quranic commandments are not reasonably justified?
I said I don't know the justification for modesty from the Quran, I can't speak on the issue yet you're here on my nerves acting like a complete tool.... I handed the ball to you, find a flaw with any of it's verse and I'm prepared to listen, unless you do..... you're just arguing with me for the sake of argument with zero ground just out to justify what you like.....
Good for you....

Iconoclast

So Quran is not a book of science. Then why are you looking for science to validate it?
Because if I have to ever doubt it, that will be the first front.... it hasn't given me anything on that front so far, so no reason to doubt the rest of it...... It's a book of signs and it has science in it.... including every other knowledge... duh

miafridi

But Imran Khan still can't prove that lack of modesty is the cause of rapes as children are raped regardless of how they are dressed

Not all deaths are linked to cigarettes, but it plays it's part in increasing the death ratio by amplifying various diseases. This is what his message is about.

When a road accident expert presents a survey on road accidents, he is surely going to document some of the possible reasons such as High Speed, Mobile usage during driving, underage driving, etc etc. Now a person who always drive with high speed but has never met an accident will ridicule this expert, but this doesn't mean that the expert is wrong about high speed being one of the possible reason of accidents.

arifkarim

Not all deaths are linked to cigarettes, but it plays it's part in increasing the death ratio by amplifying various diseases. This is what his message is about.

When a road accident expert presents a survey on road accidents, he is surely going to document some of the possible reasons such as High Speed, Mobile usage during driving, underage driving, etc etc. Now a person who always drive with high speed but has never met an accident will ridicule this expert, but this doesn't mean that the expert is wrong about high speed being one of the possible reason of accidents.
By that theory, child rapes should be significantly reduced if parents stopped sending them to Madrassahs and hostels