PM Imran Khan insulted women again by claiming their clothing tempt men

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dressing modestly and Pardah are not the same thing. Islam mein pardah as you understand it, that to wrap a woman in a 100mtrs of cloth and lock her in the house away from the entire world and extreme segregation of the sexes, ka kahin hukum nahi hai.

I just explained it to you, jis ko tum lo pardah kehte ho, us ka koi hukum nahi hai.

Yaar yaa to English sahi se seekh lo ya phir Quran ki behurmati kerna bund kerdo. Do you even know what you are saying with such stupid statements? I'll try to explain it to your thick skull maybe you will understand.

For example you forgot to lock your car and someone stole it. Now does not locking your car make it ok for someone to steal your car? Because that is exactly what you are saying. That if a woman is not in "pardah" according to your standards then its perfectly fine to rape her!!!! ? ? ? ?

And to top it all off you are saying the Quran allows this! ( Nauzubillah, Astaghfirullah )

Watch this and try to understand

jo be islam mei hakoom ha us ke waja kye ha?

Sn Sunny

Dressing modestly and Pardah are not the same thing. Islam mein pardah as you understand it, that to wrap a woman in a 100mtrs of cloth and lock her in the house away from the entire world and extreme segregation of the sexes, ka kahin hukum nahi hai.

I just explained it to you, jis ko tum lo pardah kehte ho, us ka koi hukum nahi hai.

Yaar yaa to English sahi se seekh lo ya phir Quran ki behurmati kerna bund kerdo. Do you even know what you are saying with such stupid statements? I'll try to explain it to your thick skull maybe you will understand.

For example you forgot to lock your car and someone stole it. Now does not locking your car make it ok for someone to steal your car? Because that is exactly what you are saying. That if a woman is not in "pardah" according to your standards then its perfectly fine to rape her!!!! ? ? ? ?

And to top it all off you are saying the Quran allows this! ( Nauzubillah, Astaghfirullah )

topic idar aur udar lay kar janay ke bejai seedaha jawab dena seekho

Sn Sunny

ap tumein ye be nhi peta isalm mei Dressing modestly ya Pardah ka hakoom kyu diya ha?
( Nauzubillah, Astaghfirullah )

Sn Sunny

Itna time barbad kerne ke baad, phir wohi purana record I just told you, there is NO SUCH HUKUM. I don't get why such a simple thing is SO hard for you to understand.
jo qurani ayat share ke wo koi hakoom nhi ha?
E4bWE38XoAEg_Wv

Sn Sunny

Itna time barbad kerne ke baad, phir wohi purana record I just told you, there is NO SUCH HUKUM. I don't get why such a simple thing is SO hard for you to understand.
qurai ayat mei tumein koi hakoom nazir nhi ah rha?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
qurai ayat mei tumein koi hakoom nazir nhi ah rha?
Aur moulviyon ko kuch ziyada hi azar aa gaya aur 10 furlong aagay chalay gay. Thats why I said watch the video I posted earlier

Tum ek kaam karo aaj se tum ko jo bhi aurat "parday" mein nahi nazar aaye, tum us ka foran ussi waqt ussi jagga rape kerdo, kyun ke tumharay mutabiq Quran ne tum ko is kaam ki full ijazat dhi hui hai.

Sn Sunny

Aur moulviyon ko kuch ziyada hi azar aa gaya aur 10 furlong aagay chalay gay. Thats why I said watch the video I posted earlier

Tum ek kaam karo aaj se tum ko jo bhi aurat "parday" mein nahi nazar aaye, tum us ka foran ussi waqt ussi jagga rape kerdo, kyun ke tumharay mutabiq Quran ne tum ko is kaam ki full ijazat dhi hui hai.
meray mutabiq choro tum apna batao quran mei ayat mei ye hakoom kyu majood ha?

Sn Sunny

ap tumein ye be nhi peta quran me ye hakoom kyu diya ha?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
par chuka ho ap ke wo post lakin ap nay ye betana pasand nhi farmaya ye is quran ke ayat mei jo hakoom ha wo kyu ha?
Par chukay hotay to bar bar wohi sawal nahi kerte.

Hukum plain and simple hai, to dress modestly. Modestly ka matlab nahi aata to google se translate kerwa lo.

Yeh kahi nahi likha ke agar asa nahi kiya to us ko foran rape kerdo

Sn Sunny

Hukum plain and simple hai, to dress modestly. Modestly ka matlab nahi aata to google se translate kerwa lo.

acha teek ha rape ka kiya nhi likha to ap batao gay asi dressing ka quran mei kyu likha ha?

Sn Sunny

ap ke clock rape k upar ruki hue ha to ap nay abi tak koi waja nhi de is quarani ayat ka maqsad kye tha aur kyu asi dressing k baray mei hakoom diya gaya
quran mei koi cheez begar kisi logic k nhi hoti
"barahal aqal mand k liya ashara he kafi hota"

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
acha teek ha rape ka kiya nhi likha to ap batao gay asi dressing ka quran mei kyu likha ha?
This is what happens when you quote Quranic ayats out of contexts. A dress code is not only prescribed for women but also men. maybe they deserve raping as well if not in "pardah".

A dress code is prescribed for both men and women not just women. Because no one wants to see you roaming around with your schlong dangling about.

The prescribed is a very basic guide and very easy to understand, no where does it say women have to hide all their hair, should be covered in head to toe, from their wrists till their feet

ap ke clock rape k upar ruki hue ha
Because you seem to think its ok to rape if woman is not in "pardah" and according to your logic men then should also be raped.

ap tumein ye be nhi peta quran me ye hakoom kyu diya ha?
WTF man are you totally nuts? Man I done talking to you. I swear you have to be the most ignorant schmuck I've met all year long

And why are you wasting your time here, so many women not in "pardah" you have a lot of raping to do man!