PM Imran Khan has granted CM Buzdar last chance to show progress in Punjab - Khawar Ghumman reveals

Hamza1267

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This donkey is the one who should be changed. There are many more competent men in Punjab

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Usman Buzdar is simply not charismatic or proactive enough to deal with Punjabs issues. I true leader would take the initiative to progressIK's vision, not wait for orders or suggestions from elsewhere.

The CM needs to be good at talking to the media as well as dealing with all the patwari police and beaurocrats.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
There were two people at the meeting between PM IK and CM Buzdar. But still, Hamaray sources nay "ander" ki khabar daedi! ???

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I didn't vote for Usman Buzdar to be the CM. But I did vote for Imran Khan to be the PM. And I will only hold PM Imran Khan responsible for any progress or regression of Pakistan.

I don't give a FUCK whoever he appoints wherever since I don't have the insight into his thinking and the information with him! He has full right to put anyone anywhere AND I have full right to assess PM Khan's performance after 4 years and vote accordingly!

Usman Buzdar is simply not charismatic or proactive enough to deal with Punjabs issues. I true leader would take the initiative to progressIK's vision, not wait for orders or suggestions from elsewhere.

The CM needs to be good at talking to the media as well as dealing with all the patwari police and beaurocrats.