PM Imran Khan has announced to launch a crackdown of drugs across the country,

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Drugs are very important and we must take Philipine as an example..............
Ok if not to that level, but at least, for producers and sellers, not less than life improsonment..........

I pray for government if they start this kind of action..................several families destroyed due to drugs in each town, village and city................

We must start Jihad against drugs

bahir-sayin

MPA (400+ posts)
عمران خان یہ کام پہلے سے محکمہ نارکوٹکس کر رہا ہے تم کویی پالیسی دو نِِیی چیز دو- مرغی انڈا کٹآ کہ کر پہلے ہی بے عزت ہو چکے ہو ہر روز چٹکلے نہ چہوڑا کرو

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عمران خان یہ کام پہلے سے محکمہ نارکوٹکس کر رہا ہے تم کویی پالیسی دو نِِیی چیز دو- مرغی انڈا کٹآ کہ کر پہلے ہی بے عزت ہو چکے ہو ہر روز چٹکلے نہ چہوڑا کرو
That’s the reason he’s concerned...druggies like you have no idea there’s a world out there...you enjoy better when sober...

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great. I am sure most of these drug dealers are Afghanis.

Not only crackdown but arrest and prosecute all of drug dealers. Followed by complete confiscation of their assets.

Collected amount will much more than conducting this operation.

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
قادیانیوں کی تسلی بخش چھترول کرنےپرہم جناب اوریامقبول جان صاحب کومبارک بادپیش کرتےہیں۔

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
او چول اگر انٹی نارکاٹکس یہ کام کرتا تو آج تیرے جیسے کیوں ڈرگی بنتے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔؟

ویسے انٹی کارٹکس والوں کا ڈرگز کی سمگلنگ روکنے کا کام ہے۔۔۔۔۔ گلی محلوں میں جاکے لوگوں کو نہیں پکڑ تے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
O bhai phlay logoo ko roti pani gas bijli doo, aay ayraa yaa faltoo ka hy kia PM
I completely agree as drugs are not that important like Gas and Bijli. Rather if people can afford they can get treated outside Pakistan but can't import Bijli and Gas so Bijli and Gas should be priority.

bahir-sayin

MPA (400+ posts)
That’s the reason he’s concerned...druggies like you have no idea there’s a world out there...you enjoy better when sober...
My friend you did not understand what I wrote. You just threw an abusive comment without reading it. I have not humilated you or your dream leader/pm. This is not my way. I will not debate with you further, if tone of your comment is not cahnged. Furthermore, coming to the point, What I meant was to give a press release by pm is not a problem; any one among us can issue countless press releases every day. What he had to do was to give Vision and plan A and B for the idea he presented. The statement is without any homework. I have already said that تم کویی پالیسی دو نِِیی چیز دو- e.g. he can improve the strength of the department dealing narcotics in number and quality. He can give policies to improve performance and expertise of the department e.g. I am always embarassed; whenever, I go to International departure of Islamabad International airport. The people from narcotics department and customs check my baggage by damaging it using long wood handled needles or screw drivers. That is mocking and makes no sense. The passengers are unable to protest for fear of misbehaviour and mishandling. The department people can detect explosives/narcotics with sophisticated explosive detectors, drug detectors, hand-held explosive detectors, portable explosives detectors etc, without harassing passengers and damaging baggage. These detectors could improve performance of forces at all airports or land, air and water borders and during rotine checks with in country. Do you think to ask for a policy and plan is problem. This is my country. I need improvement. I do not need routine press releases or press conferences. So please hold your tongue and criticise me with in limits without using abusive language. I will welcome it.

Last edited: