PM Imran Khan Full And Exclusive interview With Germany News Channel DW News Ines Pohl

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
He thinks that he is still in opposition why wasting time in these interviews instead of doing some work

Ajnabi-log

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran khan is getting in habit of dodging real questions by changing the topic altogether.
Anchor asked him 3 times on freedom of expression in Pakistani kashmir and he didnt answer it at all.

Missa Kaswal

MPA (400+ posts)
Nazwaz Sharif hota to Kashmir Azad ho gaya hota, aur yahan par to German journalist to mian Saab aisa mutmin kartay k ye bhe vote ko izat do k naaray maar rehi hoti.... From a mutmin beygairat

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have pain in my ass becuase I voted for him but he had failed to deliver so far and I have every right to be concerned about my country but you are a jahil supporter just like Patwaries so bahes ka koi faida nai

why you have pain in ur.. a..s, he is educated and he knows how to deal with power regions.

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have pain in my ass because I voted for him but he had failed to deliver so far and I have every right to be concerned about my country but you are a jahil supporter just like Patwaries so bahes ka koi faida nai
LISTEN BRO, I NOT PATWARI, STOP ABUSING OK,
SECOND THING, WE SHOULD WAIT FOR AT LEAST APPROX 3 YEARS, FOR A BIT CHANGE, EVERYTHING IS GOING PROPERLY BUT SLOWLY, THE 30 YEARS MESS WHICH WAS DONE, IT WILL TAKE TIME, WE SHOULD HOLD OUR SELF AND PRAY ALSO, AND GIVE OUR BEST SUPPORT,