There is no Plan 'B' when you set a target | PM Imran Khan speech today | 9 Dec 2019

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan you are not corrupt you are Mr Clean Alhamdolliah but you have proved in 1.5 years that your broader vision to observe Pakistani Society's problems and Issues is very much week.

The "Change" against you prepared whole Nation is not yet started by you.

If this is pace of change then I can say No one can solve our social problems.

Speaches and lectures seem bored now please initiative Your ideas to bring about change in Pakistan

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan you are not corrupt you are Mr Clean Alhamdolliah but you have proved in 1.5 years that your broader vision to observe Pakistani Society's problems and Issues is very much week.

The "Change" against you prepared whole Nation is not yet started by you.

If this is pace of change then I can say No one can solve our social problems.

Speaches and lectures seem bored now please initiative Your ideas to bring about change in Pakistan
wah mulk almost bankrupt ho gaya tha bankruptcy say bhi bacho or problem or issue bhi solve karo 1.5 sal may

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's like watching a 17 year old give a graduation speech. Can't believe this guy is our PM.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
wah mulk almost bankrupt ho gaya tha bankruptcy say bhi bacho or problem or issue bhi solve karo 1.5 sal may

Even bongi Khan's supporters have stop believing lies of their own leader. Pakistan was not bankrupt. Under Bongi Khan, our national has broken records and has gone up.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Can I report the corruption in BRT and will government stop meddling in FIA investigation?

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
They are well into the 2nd year and submitting a five year report.
Despite having voted for PTI (more like for IK's vision of Pak) -- I definitely agree lack of action/performance in Punjab in particular and in the health department (had high expectations of Dr. Yasmin Rashid before election)....
Lets hope they double down now and actually deliver....

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
only if the report aint a figment of your twisted imagination! ?

Yet it is my imagination that's twisted not your sense of justice and honesty.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)

Yet it is my imagination that's twisted not your sense of justice and honesty.
If that be the case - I hope NAB pursues and catches the idiots responsible...