PM Imran Khan Complete Speech at ILO Global Summit today | 8 July 2020

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Seeing Khan this active in international arena , I lament the last decade of PPP and PML n ..... While PPP had Hina Rabbani Khar as an effective FM , PML N just crashed Pak foreign policy to the ground with not even nominating FM for 4 years of its rule .... Nawaz Sharif , the de facto FM spent almost about a year in taxpayer’s money in London during his tenure Pakistan never benefited from it ...... Shahid Khaqan Abbasi when PM also had London sojourn but he forgot that for outside world he was representing Pakistan..... Instead he behaved like a puppet of Nawaz Sharif ..... Then we demoted to Khawaja Asif being our disaster of a FM ...... It will take Herculean effort by Khan to restore the pride of Pakistan...... And he will ... In sha Allah ...

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
Definitely Khan restored Pakistan positive image all over the Globe....
i wish other peoples belong to different parties also take a part to build Pakistan image better other than criticizing always just because of their hates.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Seeing Khan this active in international arena , I lament the last decade of PPP and PML n ..... While PPP had Hina Rabbani Khar as an effective FM , PML N just crashed Pak foreign policy to the ground with not even nominating FM for 4 years of its rule .... Nawaz Sharif , the de facto FM spent almost about a year in taxpayer’s money in London during his tenure Pakistan never benefited from it ...... Shahid Khaqan Abbasi when PM also had London sojourn but he forgot that for outside world he was representing Pakistan..... Instead he behaved like a puppet of Nawaz Sharif ..... Then we demoted to Khawaja Asif being our disaster of a FM ...... It will take Herculean effort by Khan to restore the pride of Pakistan...... And he will ... In sha Allah ...
Not that he will, he did it already. ?
Ab is mein kia?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not that he will, he did it already. ?
Ab is mein kia?
Yes Alhamdolillah he has .....We will forever be indebted to him for what he has already done for Pakistan...... Everthing else will be a bonus .....Iss mein ye keh mein ghalat thi...... Maafi ....:)

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes Alhamdolillah he has .....We will forever be indebted to him for what he has already done for Pakistan...... Everthing else will be a bonus .....Iss mein ye keh mein ghalat thi...... Maafi ....:)
Haha aray nahin na? I was only teasing you.. Na aap ghalt then aur na hi maafi ki koi zroorat.
Ab is mein kia ji??