PM Imran Khan breaks silence on Nankana Sahib incident

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thankyou PM khan may Allah bless Pakistan, and make law and order situation like dubai, kartipir corridor is one of the good things you have done trying too portray PK as a country that protects minorities. Obviously that is not the case at the moment however you are trying.

Respect

india me musalmano ki larkia nahi uthai jaati , pakistan me musalman with support of administration hindu , masihi,sikh larkia utha lete hai , aaj tak ek bhi larki wapis nahi lauti .

Bro you are talking crap, india mein a whole state geta locked down, in India muslims are lynched for having cows whilst govt is selling the cows world wide and making money.
As for rape well in india it is rapid all over the place. Would you like me to show you videos in what is happenning too minorities in india.
You are in no position too speak about minorities and there rights if i were in yoir position i would be embarrassed.
Please stop being delusional.

As for pk yes there is injustices which need to be addressed.

Difference between indian govt and pk govt is in india they wabt to put people in camps and the deshbakhts will go rapid against women. PK govt wanta to have good law and order and roghts for minorities.

I will not waste your time by bringing out videos of the love of minorities inside india.

Respect

Indian media should be embarrassed talking about rights of minorities especially the way indian govt is crapping all over the minorities of India.

nasir77

Incredible India, Shameless India, Dur fitay Indian Media and Tariq Fateh. Sikhs are brothers, they stood beside Kashmiris. Khan Sahib jis Molvi nay Chavel mari hai uski liter parade honi chahia. Ta kay next time ko yeh bakwas na keray. .....

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
india me musalmano ki larkia nahi uthai jaati , pakistan me musalman with support of administration hindu , masihi,sikh larkia utha lete hai , aaj tak ek bhi larki wapis nahi lauti .

randi kay bachay its state policy of india to brutalise its minorities especially mulims

Gang Raped Years Ago, Muslim Women in India Face Intimidation, Threats, Waiting for Legal Justice
Still no conviction even after seven women came forward to report complaints of rape during riots.

In a rally, Adityanath says Hindu-Muslim cultures can never co-exist, co-speaker asks for raping of Muslim women

RAW AGENT

randi kay bachay its state policy of india to brutalise its minorities especially mulims

Gang Raped Years Ago, Muslim Women in India Face Intimidation, Threats, Waiting for Legal Justice
Still no conviction even after seven women came forward to report complaints of rape during riots.

In a rally, Adityanath says Hindu-Muslim cultures can never co-exist, co-speaker asks for raping of Muslim women

call girl urf randi ke bete ,
india me kis musalman ki larki ko hindu utha kar le jaate hai aur rape karke hindu bana lete hai .

india me rape hai to pakistan me to larko ki gaand marne ka tradition hai , BBC ne film bana di hai apni society ko thik karo

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)

randi kay bachay yeh dekh indian state policy of lynching mulims

Cow Vigilantes in India Killed at Least 44 People, Report Finds
About 280 people injured in more than 100 attacks over 3 years

_105759089_gang_getty_aj_976650.jpg

No official figures are kept on cow violence, but the data collected by IndiaSpend suggests that it started ramping up in 2015, the year after Narendra Modi was elected.

IndiaSpend says that since then there have been 250 injuries and 46 deaths related to cow violence. This is likely to be an underestimate because farmers who have been beaten may be afraid to go to the police - and when a body is found it may not be clear what spurred the attack. The vast majority of the victims are Muslims.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
india me kis musalman ki larki ko hindu utha kar le jaate hai aur rape karke hindu bana lete hai .

india me rape hai to pakistan me to larko ki gaand marne ka tradition hai , BBC ne film bana di hai apni society ko thik karo

randi kay bachay talk about state policy of shit india of brutalising mulims. See here how muslims are treated

'We are not safe': India's Muslims tell of wave of police brutality
Police in Uttar Pradesh state have embarked on ‘reign of terror’ against Muslims in wake of new citizenship law

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)

randi kay bachay see indians raping 11 year old muslim girl

‘An Entire Community Got Together to Rape a Child’: India Recoils at Girl’s Assault

RAW AGENT

randi kay bachay talk about state policy of shit india of brutalising mulims. See here how muslims are treated

'We are not safe': India's Muslims tell of wave of police brutality
Police in Uttar Pradesh state have embarked on ‘reign of terror’ against Muslims in wake of new citizenship law

kuttiya ke bache terrorist ,
india is secular and state policy is equal rights to all minorities .
there is no difference of hindu or musalman .

look how you attack hindu girls and force them to become muslim

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)

randi kay bachay child rape is highest in india

In the last six months, i.e. between January 1, 2019, and June 30, 2019, 24, 212 cases of child abuse have been registered in India, which means 4000 cases in a month, 130 in a day and one in every five minutes. These are just the figures of the last six months given to the Supreme Court by the High Courts.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
kuttiya ke bache terrorist ,
india is secular and state policy is equal rights to all minorities .
there is no difference of hindu or musalman .

look how you attack hindu girls and force them to become muslim

randi kay bachay see how india brutalises its muslims

'We are telling them we have isolated them and their religion as not only unwanted, but unwelcome in India,' says Aakar Patel.

20up-violence1.jpg

RAW AGENT

randi kay bachay child rape is highest in india

In the last six months, i.e. between January 1, 2019, and June 30, 2019, 24, 212 cases of child abuse have been registered in India, which means 4000 cases in a month, 130 in a day and one in every five minutes. These are just the figures of the last six months given to the Supreme Court by the High Courts.

kuttiya ke bache BBC ki report hai , bachabazi is socially accepted in pakistan like randi bazi with your sisters , nobody reports bachabazi in pakistan. tumhari bachpan me daily maari jati thi to kyon nahi report kia ? madarse me maulvi ne maari nobody reports .