PM Imran Khan announces forming high-powered commission to probe corruption of last 10 years - Complete Address

Amal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
62353735_607484829662033_1523949547326275584_n.jpg

Vitamin_C

Khalid Bin Waleed defeated Muslims in battle of Uhad, Muhammad made him a General in his army based on merit. What did Imran Khan do with Atif Mian?

Watch how a real captain and leader stands up for his team. I want Imran Khan to stand up for his team and for what is right against Mullahs in the same way.

Last edited:

حاجی صاحب

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
میری جان بھی چلی جائے لیکن چوروں ڈاکؤں کو نہیں چھوڑ ں گا۔ کپتان نے دل خوش کر دیا
مبارک ہو پھر کب جا رہی ہے اس حرام زادے کی حرام زادی جان؟

Hate_Nooras

Khalid Bin Waleed defeated Muslims in battle of Uhad, Muhammad made him a General in his army. What did Imran Khan do with Atif Mian?

Watch how a real captain and leader stands up for his team. I want Imran Khan to stand up for what is right against Mullahs in the same way.
Stop talking about Atif Mian as if he had the magic wand to solve all of our problems. I am no fan of Maulvis either, but It's not worth causing chaos to please some arse hole liberals who hate the country and support Corrupt thugs for a few paisa.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Man hope nawaz zardari get hanged in public or executed publicly.
Nahi bhai apna asa koi program nahi hai aur na hi isay kuch honay wala hai aur naa hi asa hoga. Yeh Saudia ki baadshahat nahi hai. Aur in ke jail mein rehne se ya phansi chardne se kissi ko koi faida nahi. Ek ko chardya tha na, woh MC aaj bhi zinda ghoom raha hai abhi tak nahi mara BC

Bhai mein to kheta houn bhai chord do inko. Pakistan mein raho, london mein khulla azad ghoomo, raho moujay karo, cricket khelo, gaanay gao. Bus hamaray saaray paisay waapis kerdo,. Hum yeh sooch ke maaf ker deingay ke anjanay mein ghalti ho gai.

حاجی صاحب

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
حاجی صاحب آ پ کے کمنٹ کا کیا جواب دیا جائے۔ اپنے نام ہی کی لاج رکھ لیں
یاد جب اس حرامزادے نے دھرنا دیا تھا پھر اس حرام زادے کا دھرنا 141 بچوں

کے قتل کے بعد اپنے اختتام کو پہنچا تھا

ویسے ہی اس حرامزادے کی حرامزادی حکومت بڑے سانحے کے اوپر لپیٹی جائے گی

Vitamin_C

I am not talking about Atif Mian or his magic powers. I am talking about principles. How long are we going to lie down infront of extremists at the cost of our future?

We have to make a stand somewhere and take a risk. Just to bring it into perspective, Ranatunga took a stand for his team mate right before 1999 world cup and Ranatunga was informed before the ban that is is one disciplinary mistake away from being banned and he still took a moral stand.

The Australians didnt like the srilanks, The English team was made to stay in Hilton while Srilankas were send to third rate hotel and humiliated and discriminated against. Just because you do not like liberals or people of different religions doesn't mean that they hate their country. Learn to be tolerant and remove your prejudice. Same thing Americans said about blacks and Nazis said about Jews, The Israelis say about Palestinians and the South African whites said about Mandela and his followers. Our prejudice is a cancer to this country as much as corruption. Or maybe you know better than Muhammad and he made a mistake by making a non-Muslim who defeated him in Uhad to be a general in his army.

Stop talking about Atif Mian as if he had the magic wand to solve all of our problems. I am no fan of Maulvis either, but It's not worth causing chaos to please some arse hole liberals who hate the country and support Corrupt thugs for a few paisa.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Khalid Bin Waleed defeated Muslims in battle of Uhad, Muhammad made him a General in his army based on merit. What did Imran Khan do with Atif Mian?

Watch how a real captain and leader stands up for his team. I want Imran Khan to stand up for his team and for what is right against Mullahs in the same way.
Then you must remember this episode also and how fair he is and willing to give everyone a fair chance Who does this? And who has done this since ?

And Khalid Bin Waleed was only made general after he accepted Islam. Not while he was a pagan!

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ "م چ" خنزیر کی اولاد خود مرزائی کنجر ہے اسلیے

اپنی مرزائی ماں کو ہر جگہ پیش کر دیتا ہے​

Nightcrawl

Nahi bhai apna asa koi program nahi hai aur na hi isay kuch honay wala hai aur naa hi asa hoga. Yeh Saudia ki baadshahat nahi hai. Aur in ke jail mein rehne se ya phansi chardne se kissi ko koi faida nahi. Ek ko chardya tha na, woh MC aaj bhi zinda ghoom raha hai abhi tak nahi mara BC

Bhai mein to kheta houn bhai chord do inko. Pakistan mein raho, london mein khulla azad ghoomo, raho moujay karo, cricket khelo, gaanay gao. Bus hamaray saaray paisay waapis kerdo,. Hum yeh sooch ke maaf ker deingay ke anjanay mein ghalti ho gai.
You're right but they deserve that punishment.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
hey troll …. take your d!ck and shove it up your own *** …. only if you have one zankhay !!! Wait and watch … all of your corrupt masters soon behind bars and your haram earnings will stop for good … frikkin' indian agent … so called haji pur sub se bada khariji.

یاد جب اس حرامزادے نے دھرنا دیا تھا پھر اس حرام زادے کا دھرنا 141 بچوں

کے قتل کے بعد اپنے اختتام کو پہنچا تھا

ویسے ہی اس حرامزادے کی حرامزادی حکومت بڑے سانحے کے اوپر لپیٹی جائے گی

Vitamin_C

And Khalid Bin Waleed was only made general after he accepted Islam. Not while he was a pagan!

In that case I take back what I said about Muhammad. The position should be based on merit, not based on a person's religion, gender or sexual orientation. There is no room for prejudice and discrimination in the 21st century.

Vitamin_C

According to biologists, even animals have an innate sense of morality. Fatherly/Motherly instincts to protect the young, not killing and eating your own kind, being good to your own species is a natural instinct in more intelligent animals as it ensures our collective survival. Animals that are selfish or harm their community are either killed or ostracized from the group.

The misfortune of Pakistan is that our politicians are worse than animals and have been feasting on the bones of Pakistanis since last few decades. Even cavemen would not have tolerated them and yet Pakistanis have tolerated them for so long.

Yaar is duniya mein nahi to phir ek din Allah ke samne ko kharda hona hi hai na, udhar to koi NRO aur maafi ka door door tak koi chance nahi hai.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
According to biologists, even animals have an innate sense of morality. Fatherly/Motherly instincts to protect the young, not killing and eating your own kind, being good to your own species is a natural instinct in more intelligent animals as it ensures our collective survival. Animals that are selfish or harm their community are either killed or ostracized from the group.

The misfortune of Pakistan is that our politicians are worse than animals and have been feasting on the bones of Pakistanis since last few decades. Even cavemen would not have tolerated them and yet Pakistanis have tolerated them for so long.
Bro I just want our money back just being in jailed or hanged does me no good

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
In that case I take back what I said about Muhammad. The position should be based on merit, not based on a person's religion, gender or sexual orientation. There is no room for prejudice and discrimination in the 21st century.
LOL what were you expecting that he defected to the other side and would for no reason fight with the muslims against his own people? Just shows the lack of knowledge you have regarding Islamic history

Vitamin_C

No, you mentioned that the only reason he was made General was that he was a Muslim.

"And Khalid Bin Waleed was only made general after he accepted Islam. Not while he was a pagan!"

I think it is fair to assume that Muhammad was a man of above average intelligence even by today's standards. He allowed Pagan prisoners of war to teach Muslim children - if they are qualified to - for their freedom. I think he would have no problem employing pagans in the army if he saw a benefit in it for Muslims.

Many scientists during Islamic Golden Age were rationalists and did not believe in Quran, but they were allowed to work in high engineering positions and make weapons of war for Muslim armies.

LOL what were you expecting that he defected to the other side and would for no reason fight with the muslims against his own people? Just shows the lack of knowledge you have regarding Islamic history