Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
42450937_1936747609961479_5581336526870020096_n.jpg

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
وزیر اعظم کے چہرے سے لگ رہا ہے کہ پنجاب میں کچھ بڑا ہونے والا ہے

NeutralMafia

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
and do you have the proof of the deal dear? If so please share with me, so I can join you in criticizing the government.
Jis din chor Nawaz again jail may ho ga my support for Imran Will be restore again...

Imran told 100 Times jab mulk may kuch b hota ha mulk ka sårbara responsible hota ha... there is No comment on Nawaz bail for me he is same as Nawaz chor

Tenacious Khan

Councller (250+ posts)
Jis din chor Nawaz again jail may ho ga my support for Imran Will be restore again...

Imran told 100 Times jab mulk may kuch b hota ha mulk ka sårbara responsible hota ha... there is No comment on Nawaz bail for me he is same as Nawaz chor

You are not making any sense.

Did you ever bother to read the verdict that Justice Bashir gave in the first place? It had so many loop holes. All the renowned lawyers were of the opinion that it will be suspended in high court proceedings. Anyone who followed those proceedings know that they were going to be released on bail. Now the appeal will be sent to the Supreme Court and they will decide what to do about it. Besides NS and co have 2 other references to face, so they are in deep trouble anyways.

Do you know the basic three pillars of state? The executive, judiciary and legislative. These are 3 independent institutes and one cannot interfere in the business of the other. If today Imran Khan starts intervening in court proceedings, people like you will start shouting he is doing political victimization.

So, I repeat where is the proof that Imran Khan did an NRO to release Nawaz Sharif and if he did why is NS name still on the ECL? Bring something concrete or else please do not embarrass yourself further.