PM Imran Khan addresses Financial Accountability, Transparency and Integrit

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is what your parents taught you?

not your fault tu ha he harami

Yes my parents taught me to poison rats. BTW douchebag of a piglet for your information people with parents are not bastards. I think the filthy sow that bore you, gave you wrong information. Abb is mien kia?

Last edited:

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
aajaaao jee aajaao !

political victimization ke naaarey maaarney ?

khan sahab ko ghar ki baatein bahar karne ki kiya zarurat hein, hum ghar me hee itney gandey hogaye hein kaafi nahi he kiya

khan tujhe Allah pooochey .... (APC ka aelaaamiyaan)
Are you born stupid or you blinded because you patwari pmln and ppp blind follower. The world knows about your criminal masters more than you and they are protecting them while you eating donkey meat.
Should never hide truth and should tell the world we got criminals and you guys are supporting them by allowing them criminal activities like money laundering and putting them in your bank accounts.

Last edited:

Ratan

After listening his articulate speech I became speechless.
He indirectly exposed the double standard of the west.
In one hand they are imposing FATF regulations in other hand not only they are inviting the black money to invest in their land, they are sheltering all 'Money Laundering' criminals. Ishaq Dar, Hasan & Hosain Nawas, Salman Shahbaz etc....

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Without going into blame game you are telling me you don't care how that empire was created? How Hamayun Akhtar and his brothers ended up with owning sugar mills. Or how Pervaiz Musharraf has assets more than his known source of income. Fair enough, but you are also telling me that you don't care how this public personalities end up making their fortunes? Khair I personally have an issue with the source of income because of religion.
See this is why no one takes you seriously. Public office holders including their immediate families are not classed as ordinary citizens.

Just because of your bias you want something to grind your axe on. Once that bhondi allegation on Bajwa and his brothers fell flat on it's face you came up with a new angle just so you can do your catharsis and grind your axe further on of all this pork bullshit. So maybe you might appeal to the religious side of people in your favour. Just like Diesel does. You are no different than that fake moulana diesel in this sense.

If some mufti came along and told you only consumption of pork was forbidden but not trading in it. I am 100% sure you will come up with some other angle so you can keep stomping your feet and feigning anger. Because that's what you people do.

And that is why no one will ever take you seriously.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
See this is why no one takes you seriously. Public office holders including their immediate families are not classed as ordinary citizens.

Just because of your bias you want something to grind your axe on. Once that bhondi allegation on Bajwa and his brothers fell flat on it's face you came up with a new angle just so you can do your catharsis and grind your axe further on of all this pork bullshit. So maybe you might appeal to the religious side of people in your favour. Just like Diesel does. You are no different than that fake moulana diesel in this sense.

If some mufti came along and told you only consumption of pork was forbidden but not trading in it. I am 100% sure you will come up with some other angle so you can keep stomping your feet and feigning anger. Because that's what you people do.

And that is why no one will ever take you seriously.
You have sold your soul to the devil. Btw how much is the apprenticeship paying you? Maybe I can join you too because ignorance is bliss ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You have sold your soul to the devil. Btw how much is the apprenticeship paying you? Maybe I can join you too because ignorance is bliss ?
Game, set and match. You've just proven my point. When you have no valid argument left you start tossing out these wild and baseless allegations.

And you've just openly admitted your so called moral stance is up for sale. Unfortunately I can't help you get a job since I don't work for any social media team or even part or associated with any political party in any official or unofficial manner or capacity.

But their are a lot patwari media team members here and even some from across the border if you reach out to them, maybe they can help you. Sure you won't mind posting slogans in a favour of Nawaz and Maryam Sharif if the pay is good. Pointless and frivolous criticism of Ik and his govt is already on your table so you are already half way there.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yaar yeh kya chawal tareen admi ko mai nay vote de deya hai. I thought he would be better from Nawaz lohar and dakko Zardari. Oxford ka parha likha jahil hai yeh. Should refresh his botox that he gets done.

P.S Nobody answered me whether Papa Johns sells pork or not? And if they do HAM,BACON and PEPPERONI tu kya ye hum Muslims ko zeb deta hai ke hum haram business kerien? Agr han tu phir sharab ka business aur pubs bhi Pakistan mai khol dein kyunke Islam tu Musalmano ke liye America mai bhi wahi hai jo Pakistan mai hai.
How an Indian can vote in Gen Elections of Pakistan? BTW who helped you to register ur vote in Pakistan?

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
How an Indian can vote in Gen Elections of Pakistan? BTW who helped you to register ur vote in Pakistan?
You are an Israeli agent, who is helping both RSS and modi agenda. I am not an Indian, am more Pakistani than your whole tabar will ever be.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Game, set and match. You've just proven my point. When you have no valid argument left you start tossing out these wild and baseless allegations.

And you've just openly admitted your so called moral stance is up for sale. Unfortunately I can't help you get a job since I don't work for any social media team or even part or associated with any political party in any official or unofficial manner or capacity.

But their are a lot patwari media team members here and even some from across the border if you reach out to them, maybe they can help you. Sure you won't mind posting slogans in a favour of Nawaz and Maryam Sharif if the pay is good. Pointless and frivolous criticism of Ik and his govt is already on your table so you are already half way there.
Naah to cut your lecture short I want to work for the party in power. Fuck Maryam. Please guide me to where I can sell my soul like all of you and put my head in the sand like an ostrich. Also tell me the renumeration please. Inflation and unemployment has eaten up into the funds. Naya Pakistan is an expensive place to live, therefore, like most of the members on this forum I can earn a side hustle lol

Raiwind-Destroyer

119939856_3254140364705089_4673748817340987248_n.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Naah to cut your lecture short I want to work for the party in power. Fuck Maryam. Please guide me to where I can sell my soul like all of you and put my head in the sand like an ostrich. Also tell me the renumeration please. Inflation and unemployment has eaten up into the funds. Naya Pakistan is an expensive place to live, therefore, like most of the members on this forum I can earn a side hustle lol
Like I said keep on yapping, but no one is paying attention to your butthurt. And if someone does its only to make fun of you and get some entertainment out of it.

Rambler

You dirty Bastard - Just a minute ago you were whining about haram business and now you are talking about fu**king Maryumm. This is the kind of material we have. Low IQ, smelly pigs.

Rambler

Like I said keep on yapping, but no one is paying attention to your butthurt. And if someone does its only to make fun of you and get some entertainment out of it.

Pig is out of the bag. One can make them start reeking in just few posts !

Rambler

You are an Israeli agent, who is helping both RSS and modi agenda. I am not an Indian, am more Pakistani than your whole tabar will ever be.

He is wrong - Who would even want to make a NOTHING like you as an agent. You are destined to live your miserable life in the sewer.

stargazer

Please can some one tell Khan saab that he is not in opposition he is the PM of Pakistan and its time to take practical actions enough of speeches
Ker dee na aslee patwarion valee baat!
O bahi vo UK,USA, France, Dubai, Kuwait, ko keh raha hai apna kaaba bhe theek karo.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
WoW, great apna mulk loray lagay howa hai aur UK, USA, Dubai ko bol raha kia baat hai kaptaan key there is no difference between a Jahil patwari and blind youthia like you both are a curse for Pakistan

Ker dee na aslee patwarion valee baat!
O bahi vo UK,USA, France, Dubai, Kuwait, ko keh raha hai apna kaaba bhe theek karo.