PM approves COAS Qamar Javed Bajwa extension for another 3 years

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a proactive decision making. In next month all TV was planning to air programs on COAS extension. They've done it before their bulshit started. This will bring stability in the region and fear in the heart of Endian Terrorist Nazi regime.

NO NRO another SAD day for Patwari and Billo-Khusri's fans.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pathetic from a known Boots licker.... when are you going to quit licking Bajwa's boot. I guess not for another 3 years now.
No guts to reply the post?

How about a point to point answer?

No... As a chaddi lover, you'll rather run away from the moment I post this one ??

Or you won't come to the points I mentioned at all... Typical Noora/Modi boot polishers!

scholar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
According to the recent situation of Pakistan PM Imran Khan best move to give extension to General Bajwa ? ? ?

surfer

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)
is it true ? khan saab was against this extension thing now another big U turn

my patwari friends will make fun of me :(
friend will not make fun of you bec from your previous comments you and your friend both are shameless partwari anyway

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
not talking to idiots like you I voted for PTI and have every right to criticize their wrong decision teray jaesay jahil her party main hain who follow their party blindly

think about Pakistan

friend will not make fun of you bec from your previous comments you and your friend both are shameless partwari anyway

Aliimran1

So Bajwas is good only at negotiating with political parties? To liberate Kashmir are you going to use Lal Topi Wala Bandar?
KISI CHADI KI GANDI BUDBO DAR NASAL
BAJWA KO TERAY BAP MODI KI GAND MARNAY LAY LIYE EXTENSION DI GAYI HAI
DUBARA MERAY SATH YEH LANGUAGE ISTIMAL SE GURAIZ KARNA

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Was Bajwa the one Maryum was negotiating with? I'm only asking you because you started this thread

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/nro-being-given-to-looters-and-plunderers.706898/

And since you started this that thread, I thought you may have an update on how negotiations are progressing?

No need to get angry if you don't know...
Maryam got arrested because she questioned Bajwa's involvement in a possible Kashmir deal. She's still under custody because Bajwa doesn't want opposition; Trump doesn't mind that either.
It's possible military has been having a dialogue with Maryam. Since she's still not free, it means no deal reached at least by now.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
KISI CHADI KI GANDI BUDBO DAR NASAL
BAJWA KO TERAY BAP MODI KI GAND MARNAY LAY LIYE EXTENSION DI GAYI HAI
DUBARA MERAY SATH YEH LANGUAGE ISTIMAL SE GURAIZ KARNA
اور اگر اگلے 3 سال بھی باجوہ صاحب نے مودی کی گاف نہ ماری، تو آپ اپنی گاف پر کون سا نعرہ لکھوائیں گے؟

Aliimran1

اور اگر اگلے 3 سال بھی باجوہ صاحب نے مودی کی گاف نہ ماری، تو آپ اپنی گاف پر کون سا نعرہ لکھوائیں گے؟
WAQT KA INTIZAR KARO
MODI KI GAND BAJWA NAHI TU KOI AUR MARNAY WALA PAIDA HO JAYE GA
TUM CHADION KA ANJAAM BEHARHAAL ACHA NAHI

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
WAQT KA INTIZAR KARO
MODI KI GAND BAJWA NAHI TU KOI AUR MARNAY WALA PAIDA HO JAYE GA
TUM CHADION KA ANJAAM BEHARHAAL ACHA NAHI
چڈی والوں کا تو نام بدنام ہے۔ باجوہ جی کی مدت ملازمت اس لیے بڑھائی گئی ہے کہ آپ کے ڈالروں والے دیوتا، ڈونلڈ ٹرمپ کا حکم ہے۔

surfer

Maryam got arrested because she questioned Bajwa's involvement in a possible Kashmir deal. She's still under custody because Bajwa doesn't want opposition; Trump doesn't mind that either.
It's possible military has been having a dialogue with Maryam. Since she's still not free, it means no deal reached at least by now.
Hmm, I thought Maryum got arrested because she couldn’t answer how the laundered money was coming in and out of her account? Or how she was buying sugar mills shares without having the funds?

Surely if she had the answers she could have provided to NAB in the first instance and avoided getting arrested by them. It seems like she gave them an easy excuse...if I was to believe your stance...