PM’s tax amnesty scheme fails to attract people

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
250 people applied for Tax amnesty on the call of Imran Khan from a population of 220 million people. I think its believable. Earlier...this PTI govenrment already embarrased itself when only 950 overseas Pakistanis donated money in the PM dam fund. The figures for the PTI Pakistan Bachao certificates were so dismal that this KHota PTI governmetn didnt even publish it but I think about 20 million dollars were raised. Ye hai PTI ki reality.

PM Dam fund FLOP
Pak Banao Certifs FLOP
PTI Amnesty sch FLOP

Aisey Phudak rahey hen k kisi tarha KOI scheme kaamyab hojae lekin EVERYWHERE they are facing DEFEATS

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
250 people applied for Tax amnesty on the call of Imran Khan from a population of 220 million people. I think its believable. Earlier...this PTI govenrment already embarrased itself when only 950 overseas Pakistanis donated money in the PM dam fund. The figures for the PTI Pakistan Bachao certificates were so dismal that this KHota PTI governmetn didnt even publish it but I think about 20 million dollars were raised. Ye hai PTI ki reality.

PM Dam fund FLOP
Pak Banao Certifs FLOP
PTI Amnesty sch FLOP

Aisey Phudak rahey hen k kisi tarha KOI scheme kaamyab hojae lekin EVERYWHERE they are facing DEFEATS

This is actually not good for the country and whichever party we support, at the end will hurt all of us common people

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is actually not good for the country and whichever party we support, at the end will hurt all of us common people
Why is it not good ?
It is the words of IK before the election that people do not trust those who are in power and that is why they don't pay taxes. Now, his own words are against his own Government. 2nd thing is that when he was in Opposition , he criticized such schemes and called it giving relief to the chors of the society. And what did he do when he got the power ? Exactly what the other parties were doing . People have left no trust on him and his ministers. The results won't be the different . At least NS brought a bigger chunk of non filer in his time verses any other leadership.

PIND-WALA

What is the return of paying tax?
Country. Same like a house , you need money to run it and keep it in good order. Country also needs money to stay in order order. If you dont use local roads , schools , hospitals and above all safety that govt provides through pplice and armed forces than you can make this argument . But if you benefit from any of the above than you should shut up and pay the tax.

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
So the mafia want back one of their own. And that makes you happy. What a complete cuunt you are!!!!
Munna come back pakistan burn your body in 50°c then live here two years and look ground reality then pass your judgement sitting in cold n rich country every things look so good samjah pappu

Hate_Nooras

Munna come back pakistan burn your body in 50°c then live here two years and look ground reality then pass your judgement sitting in cold n rich country every things look so good samjah pappu
My morals won't change you knob. It's cuunts like you that destroyed PK.

Islamabadiya

Why is it not good ?
It is the words of IK before the election that people do not trust those who are in power and that is why they don't pay taxes. Now, his own words are against his own Government. 2nd thing is that when he was in Opposition , he criticized such schemes and called it giving relief to the chors of the society. And what did he do when he got the power ? Exactly what the other parties were doing . People have left no trust on him and his ministers. The results won't be the different . At least NS brought a bigger chunk of non filer in his time verses any other leadership.
Not good because it should ve helped our country, if a project/scheme/investment flops then it’s a loss for all of us regardless of who is ruling, rulers will always be rich ppl with foreign residencies, at the end it’s us who suffer

Zaidi Qasim

Not good because it should ve helped our country, if a project/scheme/investment flops then it’s a loss for all of us regardless of who is ruling, rulers will always be rich ppl with foreign residencies, at the end it’s us who suffer
The people are smart and they can't be deceive anymore.

Cornered Tiger

Councller (250+ posts)
The previous tax amnesty scheme, launched by the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) government, remained largely successful when over 84,000 people legalised around Rs2.4 trillion in black assets by paying Rs124 billion
in taxes.

Yet those 84,000 are not Tax filers, and are not playing their part in national economy. This is called Yellow journalism.

PML-N’s Sheikh Qaiser said the FBR chairman’s decision on not disclosing the provisional tax amnesty results indicated that the scheme had failed.

Finally I found out the basis of whole article. Whole article based on the opinion of one man. Hats off Tribune Lantis.

Zaidi Qasim

Yes sir but precious time is being lost

Even Bangladesh and others are getting ahead of us and we are still eradicating polio
It is unfortunate. But at least give some credit to BD , that after going though what they went though, they are way ahead and better than us. Our establishment should hung their head with shame that they are still running this country and the old same shit is happening everyday .

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its not good for country....but what I want to highlight is does this government even know what is good for the country ? Is there out of the box solution? Or they are also doing same thing as previous government (Amnesty scheme....overseas bonds....PM dam fund)

Islamabadiya

Its not good for country....but what I want to highlight is does this government even know what is good for the country ? Is there out of the box solution? Or they are also doing same thing as previous government (Amnesty scheme....overseas bonds....PM dam fund)
Yes I know all that, tell me has anyone ever acknowledge his or her mistake in our country and resigned ?? Ever?? So expect the current lot to do the same, hence if they take a step which is supposed to help Pakistan then our prayers should be that it should
Cos none of these ruling aholes is bigger than the county
One day a new leader will lead us to prosperity
Till then pray for some accidental kamiyabees for them

Islamabadiya

It is unfortunate. But at least give some credit to BD , that after going though what they went though, they are way ahead and better than us. Our establishment should hung their head with shame that they are still running this country and the old same shit is happening everyday .
Yes defintely, what bd has achieved in last decade by eliminating establishment interference is a lesson for all of us
I just wish that this bhonkoo current lot on this forum understand this
Let the system run without having a master
It will automatically filter out corrupts

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Let the system run without having a master
It will automatically filter out corrupts
That's exactly what is happening, but some people can't stomach it because it is happening without their fav at the helm and not like it was a national secret but it was their fav's they are the corrupt and now getting filtered out. So they are all butt hurt and in denial , so this "establishment bogeyman" is the only thing they have to fall back on to keep the tiniest bit of hope alive

Zaidi Qasim

That's exactly what is happening, but some people can't stomach it because it is happening without their fav at the helm and not like it was a national secret but it was their fav's they are the corrupt and now getting filtered out. So they are all butt hurt and in denial , so this "establishment bogeyman" is the only thing they have to fall back on to keep the tiniest bit of hope alive
This is exactly what is happening ? lol. Ask Bongi khan who is his Advisor of finance. Does he know who was Reza Baker ? What is this Economical development council is and why the Fuck the Army COAS is included in it. I guess Bongi khan wants to take the advantage of Army's century old Industrial experience.

Last edited:

Eyeaan

Tax amnesty scheme is fraud..... first Imran Fraudiya declared illegal apartment in Grand Hyatt Islamabad of Rs 8 karoor... please I argue do not participate in this fraud scheme... I'm glad stock exchange, money changers and all markets not co operating with Imraniya khilafat all they want is back Sir Nawaz Sharif rehmatulla and Ishaq daar.... Today dollars rate 163
Do whatever you wish to do with your assets! You seem too happy and excited!
It has been said one hundred and ten times that this scheme was a legal requirement to reflect upon the changes in benaami laws, and for avoiding lengthy legal proceedings if government confiscates a property in future.
Of course you don't like it- hope next time god will run this world as per your wishes..

Zaidi Qasim

Do whatever you wish to do with your assets! You seem too happy and excited!
It has been said one hundred and ten times that this scheme was a legal requirement to reflect upon the changes in benaami laws, and for avoiding lengthy legal proceedings if government confiscates a property in future.
Of course you don't like it- hope next time god will run this world as per your wishes..
Yeah, as if God is running the world as per Bongi khan's wishes. Wait till you see result of this total flop scheme and a contradiction of Bongi Khan as his hall mark of another U turn .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is exactly what is happening ? lol. Ask Bongi khan who is his Advisor of finance. Does he know who was Reza Baker ? What is this Economical development council is and why the Fuck the Army COAS is included in it. I guess Bongi khan wants to take the advantage of Army's century old Industrial experience.
Nothing but same old tired debunked and lame arguments. Like I said you need some kind point to make sense of the unprecedented events taking place, and since you guys yourself are the product of it, you bring in the oh so big, mean and scary, mommy please don't hurt me "Establishment"

Because without that your whole narrative collapses like a house of cards.