Plz zaroor coment karain - Is it Over For Zardari and PPP?

sooper

Voter (50+ posts)
Tvnews dekh ker or newspapers perh ker aisa lagta hey ke ppp ki hukumat bas jane hi wali hey aap ka kiya khayal hey???

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
salam sooper.
i wish k aap ka khayal bilkul theek ho....coz this government cant do anything for the sake of Pakistan. However, they do know how to fill their pockets.
Well...According to me.....its time for midterm election. and if election happens, it can only bring change iff PTI, Imran khan, came into rule.
aur agar Mr. Nawaz Sharif aa jata hai...to samjho k hum abhi b wohi bakriyan aur bakray(goats) hain jo inn k hathoon mein hain. aur agar aisa howa...to phir koi change nayi aaye gi..
so pleaze vote for PTI for the next election for the sake of Pakistan,if you love MY country. ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہم عوام اور ڈاکٹر شاہد مسود جیسے لوگ پچھلے دو سال سے شور مچا رہے ہیں لیکن یہ سکون سے دو سال گزار چکے ہیں. عوام بھوکو مر رہے ہیں. کچھ نہیں ہو رہا. انکی ہر کرپشن ثابت ہو چکی ہے لیکن ان کے جوں بھی نہیں رنگی. بےشرم لوگ ہیں.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
ہم عوام اور ڈاکٹر شاہد مسود جیسے لوگ پچھلے دو سال سے شور مچا رہے ہیں لیکن یہ سکون سے دو سال گزار چکے ہیں. عوام بھوکو مر رہے ہیں. کچھ نہیں ہو رہا. انکی ہر کرپشن ثابت ہو چکی ہے لیکن ان کے جوں بھی نہیں رنگی. بےشرم لوگ ہیں.

@ Sarmad,
i want to know that what you did for the sake of Pakistan...I mean ... hum yahan aa ker keh daitay hain k wo buray hain...lakin hum unn ka asal chehra apnay dostoo ko kaisay batayein...hum khud to unn ko vote daitay hain???????? Q....aisa q kertay hain???
aur kia kertay hain...sirf baatein...thats not enough mate...now its time to Unite under one flag. A flag that brings hope in our hearts...in our minds.....in our lives.....A flag --- Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf.
Imran Khan...
Yup...Unite and bring change

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@ Sarmad,
i want to know that what you did for the sake of Pakistan...I mean ... hum yahan aa ker keh daitay hain k wo buray hain...lakin hum unn ka asal chehra apnay dostoo ko kaisay batayein...hum khud to unn ko vote daitay hain???????? Q....aisa q kertay hain???
aur kia kertay hain...sirf baatein...thats not enough mate...now its time to Unite under one flag. A flag that brings hope in our hearts...in our minds.....in our lives.....A flag --- Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf.
Imran Khan...
Yup...Unite and bring change

Imran is a wonderful man and people have rightfully lots of hope him and I love that man too. He has no corruption on his record, he owns and runs very efficiently some hospitals, has pain and ache for people, he is truly a hamdard person, but unfortunately he is NOT a politician. To be a politician you have to be dishonest, cunning, crook, and a blatant liar, makkhan laganey wala. Also unfortunately he married a Jewish woman in UK. this relationship will hurt him at the poll. We have already seen this in by-elections.

Zaid Hamid is the only person who can bring the people out of their misery. But he is not interested in registering political party so far as I know

So in the end, unfortunately people WILL VOTE 1. nawaz shareef 2 PPP (hopefully not)

Zaid Hamid, the clear alternative for Pakistan
Pakistan Paindabad

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Imran is a wonderful man and people have rightfully lots of hope him and I love that man too. He has no corruption on his record, he owns and runs very efficiently some hospitals, has pain and ache for people, he is truly a hamdard person, but unfortunately he is NOT a politician. To be a politician you have to be dishonest, cunning, crook, and a blatant liar, makkhan laganey wala. Also unfortunately he married a Jewish woman in UK. this relationship will hurt him at the poll. We have already seen this in by-elections.

Zaid Hamid is the only person who can bring the people out of their misery. But he is not interested in registering political party so far as I know

So in the end, unfortunately people WILL VOTE 1. nawaz shareef 2 PPP (hopefully not)

Pakistan Paindabad

Gazoo, it is real Qahat ur Rijal

ZH has to work a lot....most do not him....

I will say if Nawaz is succeeding in next election then they have Javeed Hashmi, a good man.for PM

hopefully PP wil finish.

Imran Khan is making another mistake to go with JI....

Anyone who will alley with JI will be gone also.

May allah SWT less Pakistan.

Adeel

Founder

Pakistan Paindabad

A quick question for you. What makes you think Zaid Hamid is a good politician? Is he dishonest, cunning, crook, and a blatant liar, makkhan laganey wala. According to you thats the only way to come into power.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistan Paindabad
@ gazoomartian..
Adeel is saying right k zaid hamid is not dishonest. anyways the main purpose or the core thing of my talk is that
From all politicians currently we have in Pakistan, IMRAN KHAN is the only person who is trust worthy. Everybody agrees at this point. Now the next point i want to explain is "JUST VOTE HIM."
we know other parties are not good enough so we should promote Imran Khan more as compared to others. we should convince others this thing that only imran khan is a loyal person and patriotic. so we should give him chance.....
Thats what we should do and vote him. if his party comes into rule, i shall believe that Pakistan is in safe hands.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)

Gazoo, it is real Qahat ur Rijal

ZH has to work a lot....most do not him....

I will say if Nawaz is succeeding in next election then they have Javeed Hashmi, a good man.for PM

hopefully PP wil finish.

Imran Khan is making another mistake to go with JI....

Anyone who will alley with JI will be gone also.

May allah SWT less Pakistan.

Raaz bhai,
baat yeh hai k aap bilkul theek keh rehay ho....lakin kia imran khan iss position mein hai k wo akela government bana lay???
usay kisi na kisi k sath join kerna parna hai.....aur yaad rakho k ubb wo MMA k sath nayi mill reha....wo JI say mill reha hai...on a certain issues.
and i believe k it is a need of time that what he is doing.

gazoomartian

A quick question for you. What makes you think Zaid Hamid is a good politician? Is he dishonest, cunning, crook, and a blatant liar, makkhan laganey wala. According to you thats the only way to come into power.

Actually what I meant was that ZH CAN be a first time khalifa. To be an honest khalifa you must be opposite of all the bad thing that I mentioned. He is definitely not a politician but if happens, he will be the ONLY honest politician in the history of mankind regardless of the what part of the world. And as such he may also be a target of life threats and assassination attempts on behalf of people who do not want to see an islamic system because it will destroy their own system. The word khalifa was unintentionally left out. It must have been late at night or i had too many cups of tea LOL

Thanks for catching a 'blunder' tho. Just dont start calling me Mr. blunder. :27:

seriously tho, if Zh doesnt form a party, which i dont think he will, I have support for IK since all other are useless.

gazoomartian

@ gazoomartian..
Adeel is saying right k zaid hamid is not dishonest. anyways the main purpose or the core thing of my talk is that
From all politicians currently we have in Pakistan, IMRAN KHAN is the only person who is trust worthy. Everybody agrees at this point. Now the next point i want to explain is "JUST VOTE HIM."
we know other parties are not good enough so we should promote Imran Khan more as compared to others. we should convince others this thing that only imran khan is a loyal person and patriotic. so we should give him chance.....
Thats what we should do and vote him. if his party comes into rule, i shall believe that Pakistan is in safe hands.

no worries brother. like i said below, if ZH does not have any party then IK is my best choice. PPP and PML-** are out of question

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
no worries brother. like i said below, if ZH does not have any party then IK is my best choice. PPP and PML-** are out of question

Gazoo bhai,

I was going to paste a link in which Tenzeem e Islami and Dr. Israr tried to clear the confusion about ZH and Kazzab. I did post the link but then I deleted it. Because, as I was posting it, I was also browsing through the Tenzeem e Islami website. And, I found another up-dated version of the Tenzeem e Islami's point of view.

http://www.tanzeem.org/announcements/zaid hamid2.pdf

I am not sure why ZH did not move forward and cleared the things as he was advised to do by Dr. Israr Ahmed.

Anyway, I am not the one to conclude anything about any Muslim. Allah swt knows the best.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
@ gazoomartian...
i am very happy that you will vote for PTI. and rest of the parties ka sawal hi paida nayi hota....but as a Pakistani...kia hamara itna hi farz hai???? i shall go beyond this and try to convince others as well....aur hamain hi yeh kerna paray ga.....inshAllah mughay umeed hai k aap doosroo ko b convince kerain gay...aur apnay piyaray country ko bachanay k liye apna farz nibhayein gay...inshAllah

kashnex

Councller (250+ posts)
This government will work until the US demands will be fulfilled. Have you forgotten what happened to Musharraf?
In his government he was fulfilling all US demands, and in PPP government these demands are met by Rehman Malik and Shah Mehmoud Qureshi. So PPP government will stay for few more months, and then there will be election. Nothing would happen to Zardari as he is being well protected by the most corrupt and criminal minded people on Planet.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Will some body tell me who is zaid hamid? I want to know wethere the same person who was khalifa of yousaf kazab

Yes and he is still alive,
Go and kill him, u will be blessed...

But do not start a new discussion,thanks

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
number1 choice Imran Khan
number 2 MQM
number 3 JI

Imran khan is 1st choice...but why MQM 2nd. his leader is unable to come in Pakistan...why MQM???
if you think k they are doing great in karachi then you should keep in mind from how long they are ruling there as well??? I can never trust MQM.....