Please Stop Begging

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have seen this countless times now our Prime Minister is begging everywhere? Why. And not everyone is giving us money so what's the purpose of it.

Why not be strict with the looters of money and the people that sponsored them for last 51 years. Cough cough the Khaki's who selected criminals to rule over Pakistan and told us they are elected by you Pakistani's.

I have suggestion to earn money.

Pakistan Army has always been sold to the highest bidder. Why not take the side of Saudi Arabia in the war against Iran. If a few thousands die, it shud not matter we would have enough money to pay off all our debts.
Begging is probably Imran Niazi's family profession, its in his genes.

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Begging is probably Imran Niazi's family profession, its in his genes.

I don't like the fact that Army sponsored PML-N and PPP to abuse Pakistan and now Imran Khan is begging the world. Why shudn't the Army beg for the mistakes they committed.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't like the fact that Army sponsored PML-N and PPP to abuse Pakistan and now Imran Khan is begging the world. Why shudn't the Army beg for the mistakes they committed.
Military generals are actual beggars. Their daddie Ayub Khan made them beggars and be ghairat.

muhammadadeel

Military generals are actual beggars. Their daddie Ayub Khan made them beggars and be ghairat.

It started from Benazir and Shareef. These two people and their progeny is the criminal of Pakistani public. But military kept quiet and did nothing.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
It started from Benazir and Shareef. These two people and their progeny is the criminal of Pakistani public. But military kept quiet and did nothing.
No, it was Ayub Khan be ghairat who turned this country into a slut of America. Nobody has balls to question khan's sons like Umar Ayub about where they got their wealth from.

muhammadadeel

No, it was Ayub Khan be ghairat who turned this country into a slut of America. Nobody has balls to question khan's sons like Umar Ayub about where they got their wealth from.

No generals earned any money, only made Pakistan money. My only problem is Army allowing criminals Nawaz and Bhutto's eating into Pakistan.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
No generals earned any money, only made Pakistan money. My only problem is Army allowing criminals Nawaz and Bhutto's eating into Pakistan.
This is what you think. Ayub Khan's family made haram money. Gen. Akhter Abur Rehman's family made haram money for example.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Show me the evidence of their financial crime like Panama Paper, Itafaq Foundries, Apartments in London.
بھائی جان، لگتا ہے آپ نے پاکستان کی ہسٹری نہیں پڑھی۔ میٹرک سسٹم سے پڑھی ہوگی، وہاں زیادہ تر وہائیٹ واش کی ہوئی ہسٹری ہے۔ دنیا میں پیسہ صرف پنامہ یا لندن فلیٹس میں نہیں لگایا جاتا۔ علیمہ نیازی کا نام پنامے میں آیا؟

muhammadadeel

بھائی جان، لگتا ہے آپ نے پاکستان کی ہسٹری نہیں پڑھی۔ میٹرک سسٹم سے پڑھی ہوگی، وہاں زیادہ تر وہائیٹ واش کی ہوئی ہسٹری ہے۔ دنیا میں پیسہ صرف پنامہ یا لندن فلیٹس میں نہیں لگایا جاتا۔ علیمہ نیازی کا نام پنامے میں آیا؟

آپ سے بہتر جانتا ہوں۔ اصغر خان کے کتاب سے لے کر قدراللہ شہاب کے افسانے اور منٹو کی کتابیں۔

علیمہ نیازی کبھی سیاست میں نہیں آئی جس طرح مریم نانی یا حمزہ ککڑی آیا تھا۔

اگر اب شریف یا بھٹو کے کتے آئے تو ان کو پاکستانی قوم اپنے ہاتھ سے صاف کرے گی اور پھر فوج کی بھی کوئی عزت باقی نہ رہے گی۔

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Why don't the people responsible for sleeping over their incompetence read the last sentence. Pakistan has become a nightmare for poor bcz of the elite in deep state, bureaucracy. Just go to court, hire a lawyer, go to police, go to some govt. office. Then tell me how u feel about Pakistan genuinely.
So easy to criticize, isnt it? Who is this elite? Pakistani, who is bureaucracy? Pakistani, who votes this elite in? Pakistani. Then who exactly r u blaming? Lol
Dude after this crystal clear evidences of corruption u still see ppl defending those elite families n r ready to fight their own institutions for these chor families, wat do u expect from this public?
No doubt we had our collective failures but beating drums over it n blaming one institution is not going to help. Yes some ppl in army made mistakes, but arent those ppl gone? Y blame new ones for act of those?
But the elite corrupting n polluting ur society r still here n trust me views like urs r their indirect support, they thrive on it.
So choice is urs if u wanna blame a new line of ppl for some in past, or u wanna address clear n always present danger.
But in any case ridiculing soldiers death like u did, way below humanity. They depict u, nothing else

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan ki 14th PM aleema?
Oh sorry she wasnt PM she was federal minister,right?
No no no my mistake, punjab ki governor thi na?????
I did not read history so i dont know please remind me wat was her position in govt when she did corruption? It will b so nice of u

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)

آپ سے بہتر جانتا ہوں۔ اصغر خان کے کتاب سے لے کر قدراللہ شہاب کے افسانے اور منٹو کی کتابیں۔

علیمہ نیازی کبھی سیاست میں نہیں آئی جس طرح مریم نانی یا حمزہ ککڑی آیا تھا۔

اگر اب شریف یا بھٹو کے کتے آئے تو ان کو پاکستانی قوم اپنے ہاتھ سے صاف کرے گی اور پھر فوج کی بھی کوئی عزت باقی نہ رہے گی۔
علیمہ نیازی سیاست میں نہیں آئی تو یہ دھرنے میں کیا انڈے دینے جاتی تھی؟ اور اپنے بھائی کے جلسوں میں کیا مجرا پیش کرنے جاتی ہے؟

OSP

MPA (400+ posts)
یہ عمران نیازی کے دھرنوں اور جلسوں میں انڈے دینے کے لیے جاتی ہے، اس وجہ سے سیاسی ہو گئی ہے۔
بلکہ دھرنے میں تو اس نے اپنا خون تک بہا دیا۔

CL9C6t9UEAAwUnk.jpg
Haan kal newzealand aor india ka match bhi nahi ho saka.
Biryani main hamesha acha chawal use karna chahiye warna maza nahi aata.
Coming back to topic, wat was aleema's role in govt where she did corruption?

muhammadadeel

یہ عمران نیازی کے دھرنوں اور جلسوں میں انڈے دینے کے لیے جاتی ہے، اس وجہ سے سیاسی ہو گئی ہے۔
بلکہ دھرنے میں تو اس نے اپنا خون تک بہا دیا۔

بے غیرت کسی کی ماں بہن کی اس طرح تصویر دیکھاتے ہیں

اللہ تجھے پر لعنت کرے اور تیری ماں بہن کو ایسا وقت دکھائے

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)

بے غیرت کسی کی ماں بہن کی اس طرح تصویر دیکھاتے ہیں

جب مریم نواز کی تصویریں لگائی جاتی ہیں، تب بھی تیری گاف میں ایسے ہی آگ لگتی ہے؟

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Report him, this is mentally sick to share somebody's sister picture. I get sick feeling after looking at this mentally N-League response.
بس علیمہ نیازی، کسی کی بہن ہے؟ باقی مریم نواز کسی کی بہن نہیں؟

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well NO, military has the gun and the upper hand. They only blame politicians or common Pakistan's for electing them. When Pakistani's never had any choice other than what military establishment gave them. PPP and PML-N, so why shud we be blamed the real criminals are the Army generals.
No, the politicians clad in burqas meet generals in darkness of the night and ask for help. Why do they do that?