Please Stop Begging

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have seen this countless times now our Prime Minister is begging everywhere? Why. And not everyone is giving us money so what's the purpose of it.

Why not be strict with the looters of money and the people that sponsored them for last 51 years. Cough cough the Khaki's who selected criminals to rule over Pakistan and told us they are elected by you Pakistani's.

I have suggestion to earn money.

Pakistan Army has always been sold to the highest bidder. Why not take the side of Saudi Arabia in the war against Iran. If a few thousands die, it shud not matter we would have enough money to pay off all our debts.
Great suggestion to prove one's patriotism!
So would you volunteer to join army and be sent to SA to fight at the front lines against Iran? This will be your contribution to the financial cause of your country. Hope the army bids high on you.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We come here to get news about our country and watch programs.
WHat I see is that some people are writing unncessary posts about army or pti..
oh bhai this is not a PTI or army blog.
Wake up!
Support your country if you. PTI, PMLN, Generals don't matter.... country''s respect matters

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
We come here to get news about our country and watch programs.
WHat I see is that some people are writing unncessary posts about army or pti..
oh bhai this is not a PTI or army blog.
Wake up!
Support your country if you. PTI, PMLN, Generals don't matter.... country''s respect matters

There are lots on Endian Raw agents here...

muhammadadeel

General's do matter when they make u slaves for 50 years. They select and elect people and shamelessly blame the public for their incompetent. When infact they shud be ashamed.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let's hope so considering the slavery they gave us for 5 decades under the criminals ppp and n league
So why did the politicians in the past submitted to the army and preferred to come to power through the back door, instead of through normal democratic process.

muhammadadeel

So why did the politicians in the past submitted to the army and preferred to come to power through the back door, instead of through normal democratic process.

When a politician is chosen by the Army, he/she never considers going to the public. Because GHQ is where the decision happens.

Once approved they loot and general's shamelessly ignore them till next elections and blame everything on the public.