Please Stop Begging

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have seen this countless times now our Prime Minister is begging everywhere? Why. And not everyone is giving us money so what's the purpose of it.

Why not be strict with the looters of money and the people that sponsored them for last 51 years. Cough cough the Khaki's who selected criminals to rule over Pakistan and told us they are elected by you Pakistani's.

I have suggestion to earn money.

Pakistan Army has always been sold to the highest bidder. Why not take the side of Saudi Arabia in the war against Iran. If a few thousands die, it shud not matter we would have enough money to pay off all our debts.

Xiggs

I have seen this countless times now our Prime Minister is begging everywhere? Why. And not everyone is giving us money so what's the purpose of it.

Why not be strict with the looters of money and the people that sponsored them for last 51 years. Cough cough the Khaki's who selected criminals to rule over Pakistan and told us they are elected by you Pakistani's.

Pakistan Army has always been sold to the highest bidder. Why not take the side of Saudi Arabia in the war against Iran. If a few thousands die, it shud not matter we would have enough money to pay off all our debts.
A few thousands die? Is that the worth of a few thousand lives to you?

Ya Allah!

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)

Indian Kandu bakwas band kar..Just look your Cloud Master Modi FLOP....

HAHA...

kakamuna420

I agree, hell with Indian Army and hell with Slavery of Pakistani's at the hands of Army sponsored Bhuttos and Muslim leagues.
this is not an army blog. Go to GHQ if you have jurat and show them your auqat there.
I am rally fed of all you kanjars. posting negative things about Pakistani.
Get lost! tum logon ki maan behan aik kardoonga main.