Please sign petition aginst Maya Khan morning shows.

aaman

Citizen
I hate the way she was chasing couples, but I dont take side of the dating couples as well. The problem is not that they meet, but th emain problem is PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION (PDA) which is really unacceptable in our society. It is because of these couples and their 'activities' that families cannot go in these parks. Can you guys visit these parks with your families? These dating couples think that people are not watching what they are doing, but the reality is that everyone knows that, and everyone feels embarrased. These public places are for everyone. Not just for these couples. If they want to do some activity, they must RENT A ROOM. Dont show your affection to us. PLEASE. I have kids and I have hard time answering their questions. Let the families breathe as well.

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
Islam gives no authority to publicly humiliate anyone. If you expose others unnecessarily, Allah (SWT) will expose you as well.

The way these these bunch of pseudo-jeans-duffers were laughing --- is disgraceful and despicable. Shame on them, and I completely agree someone should drag them to courts.

I'm also against Dating --- the best you can do is ---- politely pass on a message to their families without causing any embarrassment.

Nothing can be achieved by signing a petition in Pakistan --- somebody should file a case in court.

---
brilTek

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
same thing happened in PINDI NET CAFE SCANDAL .... 3 girls sucideed and then ISI n NAZIM PINDI "KIYANI" took notice and the culprit been caught ....dont know he got sentence or freed later ......

all 3 girls were daughters of army mens ....

maya khan was doing show on a channel like JERMY KYLE show ... investigation about relations etc ..

pathetic and NUSSRAT JAVED tweeted about this show with MIRCH MASALA ....LAANTI INSAN

Faiza

This program along with many other morning show promoting music, dancing, and vulgarity, but this program may be cross all the limits. Her act is completely immoral and unethical. She has no right to dig into people personal life and humiliate them in front of camera with her friends and family. The way these women were exited I felt shame on their mentality. She should apologize publicly.

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
This program along with many other morning show promoting music, dancing, and vulgarity, but this program may be cross all the limits. Her act is completely immoral and unethical. She has no right to dig into people personal life and humiliate them in front of camera with her friends and family. The way these women were exited I felt shame on their mentality. She should apologize publicly.

mein aap ke baat say itefaq karta houn :)

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well done Maya Khan. In the land clouded by illiteracy, child labor, corruption, judicial injustices, feudal system, domestic violence, honor killings, suicide bombings, target killings, load sheddings, pollution, child molestation, child trafficking, drug trafficking, gender discrimination, injustices against minorities, hopeless poverty, organ trafficking, substandard health system, political instability, disorder and general decay you and your pack of post menopausal aunties really looked through the fog of fake crises to look at the real problem facing Pakistan. I congratulate your mental faculty, education and conscience on your behalf.

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger
"Let there be no compulsion in religion"

And by the way I am Zaid Hamid fan.

gair mahram bgair pardae me, astagfirullah.... astagfar

munafkat ya khla tezad :angry_smile:

8%2BZaid%2BHamid%2BWhich%2Bone%2Bfor%2Btonight.jpg

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger
jee nai! petition pe woh sign kr rahae hae jo date pe jana chahtae hai ;)

well the problem with pakistani ppl like "
Me karu To Sala character dhila dheela Hai" tum karo to fashion main karo tu chechorah pan
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

lagtah hai
petition pay woo sign kar raheey hai joo park main dating pay jatey haiii
:lol::lol:(clap)(clap)(clap)

warlock

MPA (400+ posts)
es tarah logo ko sharam nai ati pta nai khud kithne logo ke sath maya khan ne mou khala kia hoga apni b ek video samaa par chalana :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

Utopian

Councller (250+ posts)
Not only She but all members of her crue and more importantly her program Producer should also be banned for life at all channels. PEMRA is not the appropriate authority to complain, they'll forward the complain to respective channel, complaint should be made to 'Pakistan Broadcasters Association' (PBA) who can investigate by themselves and also ask the concerned channel to take appropriate steps.

Herein below in the email address of 'Executive Director' of PBA Mr. Muhammad Ali Butt. Send him complaints and request them to take appropriate action againt concerned Channel, Program Producer and the Media Team.

email address of ED of PBA is: [email protected]