Please comment this picture- just for fun only

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
When I saw this picture in jang news paper today, I laughed.
It looks to me that Rahman Malik is surprised of Molvi Diesel's heath and asking from where he is getting this much money......
16_07.gif

aping3

Voter (50+ posts)
If you want to insult any person specially an Alim call him Molana Fazal rehman there would be nothing worst then that. A bad and very bad example of an islamic leader even as a normal human.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raaz said:
It looks to me that Rahman Malik is surprised of Molvi Diesel's heath and asking from where he is getting this much money......
16_07.gif

sitting with a chor like Malik is an insult to the Maulana unless he is counselling Malik no to be an idiot and chor/daku. Good luck Maulana saheb

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
RM: Moulana, Zardari Sahib Apna Hissa Mang Rahay Thay
Diesel: haha Hissa Bakadar Jussa, Yeh Tou Ham AZ say Kehna Chahtain Hain, Islamabad Main Do Char So Aikar Hamain Bi Dilwa Dain.

Acchay Baap Ki Buri Aulad
His father Moulana Mufti Mehmood really deserved to be called a Moulana

gazoomartian

GeoG said:
Diesel: haha Hissa Bakadar Jussa, Yeh Tou Ham AZ say Kehna Chahtain Hain, Islamabad Main Do Char So Aikar Hamain Bi Dilwa Dain.

kuch log muhabbat ka sila mang rahey hain
[hilar]

gazoomartian

GeoG said:

Oh i did not know tha he is son of Maulana Mufti Mahmood. My hats off to him

laiq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
eik mazhabi karobari shukhs :))) hahahahha
molana ka pait dekho or pait ki dhaar dekho

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Raaz said:
16_07.gif

RM: Moulana sahab! How can I be able 2 be such a "HUGE" politician like u?
Moulana: Son u have to sleep, eat and then sleep constantly and whenever u wake up, get something to eat as u would not eat during the sleep and that may cause trouble. And the moment u r done with eating, go n get a sleep.

Keep working hard on this exercise and one day u'll b a "HUGE" politician like me.