Please call isi whats going on in this country

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If this culture originated in Indian Punjab it was wrong then now more wrong in current Punjab.
Yaar @ Saboo to be honest you are one of refine guy in this forum.
I doubt how you are Punjabi?
I really don’t believe.
But Punjabi’s are also nice , my half family is in Punjab.
Actually I was one of admirer of Lahore culture when Lahore was much better than KARACHI but when Lahore invaded by Sialkot Sarekei belt Faislabad it lost it’s great values what it was having, possibly Karachi also due to infiltration from interior Sindh both Urdu n Sindhi Speaking guys from interior polluted Karachi culture.
Oh thankyou for your kind words!....Really appreciated.
Hahaha....You better believe it...I am a 'juddi pushti' punjabi farmer from Sargodha, studied in Lahore and Karachi and was working there before coming to Canada... Had and still have many urdu speaking friends here who I found to be decent human beings, loving and caring...without any shadow of 'pride and prejudice ' of being superior, only because they are urdu speaking, as compared to us 'punjabi dhuggas' as they call us but only in a funny way and not insulting at all. And we all have fun all the time when to-gather.
And this is the thing.....Regardless of being an udru speaking or punjabi, we are now pakistanies, first and foremost and we should look at each other that way ..with dignity and respect, as we would expect from others to treat us....to be good humans and good friends.

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh thankyou for your kind words!....Really appreciated.
Hahaha....You better believe it...I am a 'juddi pushti' punjabi farmer from Sargodha, studied in Lahore and Karachi and was working there before coming to Canada... Had and still have many urdu speaking friends here who I found to be decent human beings, loving and caring...without any shadow of 'pride and prejudice ' of being superior, only because they are urdu speaking, as compared to us 'punjabi dhuggas' as they call us but only in a funny way and not insulting at all. And we all have fun all the time when to-gather.
And this is the thing.....Regardless of being an udru speaking or punjabi, we are now pakistanies, first and foremost and we should look at each other that way ..with dignity and respect, as we would expect from others to treat us....to be good humans and good friends.
Sir you successfully diverted the discussion from malik riaz to ethnic issue. Malik Riaz is proud of you

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Malik Riaz Son in Law is responsible for this :-)
Time to get Son In Law tuned up ...
Problem is that when Gov will take action and Police will encourage this women to file case against them in the end they will resolve the issue with the Tycoon's family so they initially refuse to file FIR (which is wrong and Gov should be very strict with Police )
But in the end these women will do the deal and close the case even if FIR is registered ...

jakfh

Senator (1k+ posts)
i guess army ko ab action laina chaiyeah wo isliyeah ab unki izzat kai L lagnay waalay hai .. aap logo mai shayad kafi log iss baat ko napasand karay but lag yahe raha hai .. this is not right .. army ko ab danda karna chaiyeah jo army ka refernce use karay

Saboo

Sir you successfully diverted the discussion from malik riaz to ethnic issue. Malik Riaz is proud of you
And I am thankful of Malik Riaz for that....I am also proud of him and like him as he is a good business man and so am I....Ab is mein kia.

BTW ..we were never discussing Malik Riaz to begin with and our topic of discussion was the ethnicity issues between udru/punjabi speaking people...and we touch bases on that?
So what was wrong with that?
By all means, please carry on discussing how Malik Riaz son in law was screwing two girls and his wife ( malik Rias daughter) found out and went to the girls house with some armed men and threw some kerosene oil on them and threatened the girls to kill them. Please spread this news to all the households in Pakistan... ?

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
And I am thankful of Malik Riaz for that....I am also proud of him and like him as he is a good business man and so am I....Ab is mein kia.

BTW ..we were never discussing Malik Riaz to begin with and our topic of discussion was the ethnicity issues between udru/punjabi speaking people...and we touch bases on that?
So what was wrong with that?
By all means, please carry on discussing how Malik Riaz son in law was screwing two girls and his wife ( malik Rias daughter) found out and went to the girls house with some armed men and threw some kerosene oil on them and threatened the girls to kill them. Please spread this news to all the households in Pakistan... ?
Lol so land grabbers are businessmen,
Zardari and nawaz shareef are patriotic Pakistani and fazal ur rehman is an islamic scholar.
Kitna kama lety ho zameer baich k?

Saboo

Lol so land grabbers are businessmen,
Zardari and nawaz shareef are patriotic Pakistani and fazal ur rehman is an islamic scholar.
Kitna kama lety ho zameer baich k?
You mean zameen baich kar? It will depend on zameen kharedi kitnay ki thi? Right?
Ab is mein kia ?

aneeskhan

We have to find root cause? Actually aggressor n grieved both are product of a same filthy dirty culture, when I talk or point about that culture, I am blamed to be racist?
I never look for incidents I look for root cause?
Reason for this incident like thousands happening every day in Pakistan is due to product of filthy culture which produced
1. Malik Riaz n daughters their language tells what is their background?
2. Uzma Khan Sisters by look language no difficulty to recognise belonging to Mahan culture of Pakistan.
3. ISI ? Again A product of again Mahan Sacred culture of Pakistan.
So overall we need great social scientists to improve our great province culture.
This is fact , please take it positively.
Hope no bad feeling.

bushjaved

Councller (250+ posts)
Please start an online petition addressed to Prime Minister and Army chief against those culprits, so that justice could be served to both sides.

aneeskhan

???????? The dumbest racist on this forum after that Afghani jalebi Kaywish.

Altafu kala saand pujari you can go back to India if you don't like here.
I am here to admire Enjoy and praise your culture , Bara Wadda Culture Hai. I toured all over the World couldn’t find class of This culture.
Han Babey
Koyi Hamsa Ho Tu Samney Aaye?

aneeskhan

Very interesting She Riaz daughters saying Auqaat of ISI
She is not asking Police Rangers or Regular Army rather asking ISI to arrest her Raqeebs.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am here to admire Enjoy and praise your culture , Bara Wadda Culture Hai. I toured all over the World couldn’t find class of This culture.
Han Babey
Koyi Hamsa Ho Tu Samney Aaye?
Yeah of course kya khene ghutkha khor, target killing, bhatta or bori band lash culture ke! ? ? ? ? ?