Platelets Drama, Pakistani Doctors' Medical Board, Medical Degree & Media

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
When Nawaz Sharif’s platelets drama was going on there was a panic in PTI as it didn’t want the man to die on its watch. To get to the bottom, it created a medical board for which experts from Lahore and Karachi were included. The consensus of the Board was that man was really sick and must be allowed to proceed overseas for medical treatment.

When the so-called ambulance showed up at Lahore airport, Nawaz walked to it carrying his overcoat just like a normal person. That was a slap on the face of the medical board that the man did a drama and none of them was capable enough to see that.

A man at such low platelets was supposed to be admitted to a hospital but he wasn’t.

At such low platelets, there should have been bruises on the body or bleeding, even from brushing teeth. But nothing was ever mentioned.

A man with such low platelets was supposed to be getting blood transfusion but he wasn’t.

That makes me wonder about qualifications as well as the capabilities of all those in the medical board.
And this put a question mark on the Medical degree in Pakistan as well as someone should have caught the fake illness.

It raises the question about all those pundits who used to do talk show every night on the TV. None of these pundits, nor their so-called expert guests could see the fake illness.

And the shameless media, especially those with an agenda, which created the hype from bunch of lies, still have audacity to show up every night and keep spreading their lies.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well how is princess raddi going to escape? that is the bigger question. what is cooking in the cauldron for that nanni.

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Does it make you question Niazi who allowed Nawaz to go abroad and said in the cabinet meeting "I have inquired through my sources and have confirmed that Nawaz is really sick"