Planners behind polio vaccines controversy exposed

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
Right After Jew TV and Other Corrupt Media Channels Aired This News Maryam Aurangzeb As Usual Issues A Statement.

Poor Little Nishwa Was Struggling Between Life and Death For A Week But She Could Not Garner The Sympathy Of That Hypocritical Daddu Charger

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is too obvious to be stupid. It seems more like a cover-up story. No details required as people will dismiss the whole thing without question.

Thunderstorm

Senator (1k+ posts)
Log pagal nahi hain k is jaisi fake videos pe aitebaar krke polio vaccine k haqeeqi khatraat ignore krdenge. Ye video as a joke kal ka incident cover up krne k liye bnayi gyi hai koi ullu ka pattha bhi camera k saamne bachon ko lait kr behosh hone ko nahi kahega blkay pehle sb ko letaayega uske baad shor machaa kr camera waale ko bachon ki taraf mutawajja krega.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
The world has eradicated polio virus successfully but it still exists in Pakistan due to wrong propagandha of taliban sympathisers to weaken the country .Believe me if u investigate the people who r against polio vaccination r taliban lovers and anti estate elements.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
The world has eradicated polio virus successfully but it still exists in Pakistan due to wrong propagandha of taliban sympathisers to weaken the country .Believe me if u investigate the people who r against polio vaccination r taliban lovers and anti estate elements.
You have exposed your self. You posted a paragraph from this link bilow as a proof that kids are not allowed to go to school in USA if they are not vaccinated. And people can not say no. You filthy lying son of a bitch. You are asking people to trust you.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
You have exposed your self. You posted a paragraph from this link bilow as a proof that kids are not allowed to go to school in USA if they are not vaccinated. And people can not say no. You filthy lying son of a bitch. You are asking people to trust you.
I said i live in Europe and the country I live kids has to be vaccinated,otherwise they r not admitted in schools.......on side note,ask ur parents if u r vaccinated or not.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Most of the people who r opposing vaccination r vaccinated when they were kids,if not then they have suffered fr different diseases,polio,chickem pox and measles ets,,,,,now they r opposing two reasons they r taliban supporters want to see the country weaker or they want other suffer too as they have suffered.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Cannot say anything other than, jahil awam, sari dunia main yeh qatray pilayay jatay hain, kahin koi issue nahi, sirf Pakistan main yeh "war against humanity" bana dia gaya hay.

In my opinion people opposing vaccines should be shot in leg for each child exposed to Polio.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Plagues such as polio measles yellow fever has tormented humanity throughout the ages .. most of these diseases have been almost eradicated.. yet some of the philosophers with no adequate knowledge and half baked google search have decided that vaccines are bad .. well i guess they want their kids to enjoy old times and old time diseases too