Plane Crash. Who is responsible? Will it happen again? An open letter.

Khudi123

All the international airlines operate under experience and well qualified CEO or Chairman with all the relevant experience and education. They would know all the technical aspects of running a domestic and an international airline. They would also know the marketing side of running an international airline. They would know the procedure of maintaining available planes and they would also know when to ground certain planes for safety measures. But in our county the CEO or chairman will always be someone who has no clue or experience to run an International airline. He will have no relevant qualification in the field of civil aviation or in the field of running an airline. The only thing they need to become a Chairman is a political affiliation or strong links with the establishment. I would love to know that what is the experience of our current PIA chairman in the field of running an international airline and i would also love to know which international airline he worked for before he took over as a chairman of PIA. More over i would like to know if he has any degree or post graduation in the field of running an international airline or in the field of civil aviation. Also who has appointed him and what was the criteria of appointing him. I am someone who travels a lot especially internationally and i can tell you for sure that the current chairman does not even know how to run a decent PIA website, let alone managing safe and sound flights. Booking an international return ticket on the current website is a nightmare as compare to on the previous website. PIA customer services is awful. Advisers are rude and have no clue how to serve customers. You ask them any issue, their reply would be "Go to your nearest local PIA office" as if their job is only to take tea and eat biscuits.

In Pakistan since 2010 four planes have been crashed in which we lost many precious lives. All these crashes took place due to technical and mechanical problems or the planes were in such conditions that they were suppose to be grounded instead of flying in the air and putting peoples lives in danger.

The irony and sad part of these sad incidents that no one is ever been made responsible for these tragic incidents and no one has ever lost his job due to such ignorant and unforgivable blunders. The only thing we hear after each incident that the govt will take strict action and inquiry committee has been formed to investigate the incident and this is exactly what happened after yesterday's tragic incident.

I bet you nothing would come out of this inquiry committee and no one would be punished for such negligence. No one would ask the chairman about his role in the context of yesterday's incident and make him responsible. I also know the Chairman would not have the moral courage to resign and make an example because as a nation, we love money and power. Moral values do not exist when it comes our nation, no wonder we as a nation has no respect anywhere in the world.

We should not forget few years ago the British govt banned our planes to land or fly from Heathrow airport due to the poor conditions of our planes and for many weeks PIA had no flight between UK and Pakistan. Many planes were grounded at different airports of the uk.

After few days no one would remember this tragic incident apart from those families who lost their loved ones in this incident. No one would talk about the out come of the inquiry committee. The same Chairman would run the show and the same team will operate in PIA. The only time we will start talking about it again when another tragic incident takes place and when more families lose their loved ones.

When is this going to stop? When are we going lose our loved ones due to the poor management of PIA?
Yesterday they lost their loved ones, tomorrow it could be our turn.
Lets raise our voice and demand a full inquiry with an out come.

Shareef Insaan

All the international airlines operate under experience and well qualified CEO or Chairman with all the relevant experience and education. They would know all the technical aspects of running a domestic and an international airline. They would also know the marketing side of running an international airline. They would know the procedure of maintaining available planes and they would also know when to ground certain planes for safety measures. But in our county the CEO or chairman will always be someone who has no clue or experience to run an International airline. He will have no relevant qualification in the field of civil aviation and in the field of running an airline. The only thing they need to become a Chairman a political affiliation or strong links with the establishment. I would love to know that what is the experience of our current PIA chairman in the field of running an international airline and i would also love to know which international airline he worked for before he took over as a chairman of PIA. More over i would also love know to if he has any degree or post graduation in the field of running an international airline or in the field of civil aviation. Also who has appointed him and what was the criteria of appointing him. I am someone who travels a lot especially interntioanlly and i can tell for sure the current chairman does not even know how to run a decent PIA website, let alone managing safe and sound flights. Booking an international return ticket is a nightmare as compare to on the previous website. PIA customer services is awful. Adisers are rude and have no clue how to serve customers. You ask them any issue, their reply would be "Go to your nearest local PIA office" as if their job is only to take tea and eat biscuits.

In Pakistan since 2010 four planes have been crashed in which we lost many precious lives. All these crashes took place due to technical and mechanical problems or the planes were in such conditions that they were suppose to be grounded instead of flying in the air and putting peoples lives in danger.

The irony and sad part of these sad incidents that no one is ever been made responsible for these tragic incidents and no one has ever lost his job due to such ignorant and unforgivable blunders. The only thing we hear after each incident that the govt will take strict action and inquiry committee has been formed to investigate the incident and this is exactly what happened after yesterday's tragic incident.

I bet you nothing would come out of this inquiry committee and no one would be punished for such negligence. No one would ask the chairman about his role in the context of yesterday's incident and make him responsible. I also know the Chairman would not have the moral courage to resign and make an example because as a nation, we love money and power. Moral values do not exist when it comes our nation, no wonder we as a nation has no respect anywhere in the world.

We should not forget few years ago the British govt banned our planes to land or fly from Heathrow airport due to the poor conditions of our planes and for many weeks PIA had no flight between UK and Pakistan. Many planes were grounded at different airports of the uk.

After few days no one would remember this tragic incident apart from those families who lost their loved ones in this incident. No one would talk about the out come of the inquiry committee. The same Chairman would run the show and the same team will operate in PIA. The only time we will start talking about it again when another tragic incident takes place and when more families lose their loved ones.

When is this going to stop? When are we going lose our loved ones due to the poor management of PIA?

You haraam kor patwaris 24/7 like doing propoganda either you after military, prime Minister, government and now after Oia Chairman.
Basically anyone who is sincere you corrupt mafia with your crime partners from media you start, you simply don’t even wait for facts, investigations you just straight start with your propoganda and lies.
You corrupt mafia keep changing ID’s in this forum and then start your agenda, you are slaves of indian raw, Sharif servants, Zardari servants all on a mission to stop Pakistani growing.
These questions you never asked your corrupt masters why they been looting pakistan 35 years?
Why they not bringing the looted money back?
Why they not being punished?
Why they use to give you haraam donkey meat to eat?
Why they never made one single hospital where sharif and zardari groups can be treated?
Stop this haraam kori and ask ALLAH for forgiveness.

Khudi123

You haraam kor patwaris 24/7 like doing propoganda either you after military, prime Minister, government and now after Oia Chairman.
Basically anyone who is sincere you corrupt mafia with your crime partners from media you start, you simply don’t even wait for facts, investigations you just straight start with your propoganda and lies.
You corrupt mafia keep changing ID’s in this forum and then start your agenda, you are slaves of indian raw, Sharif servants, Zardari servants all on a mission to stop Pakistani growing.
These questions you never asked your corrupt masters why they been looting pakistan 35 years?
Why they not bringing the looted money back?
Why they not being punished?
Why they use to give you haraam donkey meat to eat?
Why they never made one single hospital where sharif and zardari groups can be treated?
Stop this haraam kori and ask ALLAH for forgiveness.
Qoome Youthia k donkey ?, ja k apnay bawaseer ka illaj kar, ?

and think about what i have written, tomorrow it could be you or your family member who is going to die due to poor management in PIA.

Shareef Insaan

Qoome Youthia k donkey ?, ja k apnay bawaseer ka illaj kar, ?

and think about what i have written, tomorrow it could be you or your family member who is going to die due to poor management in PIA.
Dont worry about me you haraam kor patwari, it’s you patwaris eat haraam in tax defaulters, fake accounts, fake IDs, fake news, I can tell a patwari from miles can see laanth on there faces, keep making new ID’s and keep coming back with your lies.
Let me ask you a question patwari when you going to tell your haraam kor father Nawaz Sharif to bring billions looted back so we can feed little haraam kors like you with that money?

Khudi123

Dont worry about me you haraam kor patwari, it’s you patwaris eat haraam in tax defaulters, fake accounts, fake IDs, fake news, I can tell a patwari from miles can see laanth on there faces, keep making new ID’s and keep coming back with your lies.
Let me ask you a question patwari when you going to tell your haraam kor father Nawaz Sharif to bring billions looted back so we can feed little haraam kors like you with that money?
So Qoome looth k Bawaseerei gaday who has sent corrupt Nawaz Sharif out of the country?
Who has facilitated him to escape?

Do you want to know the answer?

Let me answer you YOUR DONKEY RAJA and you know who is donkey raja ha ha ha

The person who helped corrupt Nawaz sharif to escape Pakistan is selected PM.

So Bawasiree go and ask him not me becasue i am not pm or head of NAB. I live in the Europe with no power but i am more patriotic Pakistani than a bawasiree like you. ? i do not need to prove my patriotism to a bawasiree like you.

Imran is protecting corrupt zardari, sugar mafia and corrupt noora

Bawaseeri think what said. ??

Bawasireee gaday last but not the least. In last election me and my family voted pti but in future pti will only get our slap not vote.

I made a mistake to vote donkey Raja. I thought he will punish corrupt Nawaz but he helped him to escape the country.

INDUS1

All the international airlines operate under experience and well qualified CEO or Chairman with all the relevant experience and education. They would know all the technical aspects of running a domestic and an international airline. They would also know the marketing side of running an international airline. They would know the procedure of maintaining available planes and they would also know when to ground certain planes for safety measures. But in our county the CEO or chairman will always be someone who has no clue or experience to run an International airline. He will have no relevant qualification in the field of civil aviation or in the field of running an airline. The only thing they need to become a Chairman is a political affiliation or strong links with the establishment. I would love to know that what is the experience of our current PIA chairman in the field of running an international airline and i would also love to know which international airline he worked for before he took over as a chairman of PIA. More over i would like to know if he has any degree or post graduation in the field of running an international airline or in the field of civil aviation. Also who has appointed him and what was the criteria of appointing him. I am someone who travels a lot especially internationally and i can tell you for sure that the current chairman does not even know how to run a decent PIA website, let alone managing safe and sound flights. Booking an international return ticket on the current website is a nightmare as compare to on the previous website. PIA customer services is awful. Advisers are rude and have no clue how to serve customers. You ask them any issue, their reply would be "Go to your nearest local PIA office" as if their job is only to take tea and eat biscuits.

Bhai this is an OPEN AND SHUT case of PILOT ERROR.

Khudi123

Bhai this is an OPEN AND SHUT case of PILOT ERROR.
Oh really. You must be en expert of some international aviation org. And what about the other 3 planes crashed in last 10 years and the banned on Pia planes at heathrow airport? Were they pilot's fault as well. Pakistani nation will never learn until they see a dead body in their own yard.

Masud Javed

This is the 4th major plane crash in Pakistan since 2010 and compared that to Canada; It only had three fatal crashes in their history(around 5 million flights). Our aviation safety record is horrendous, to say the least! The primary reason for that is the lack of accountability. Every single time, they tell us there will be an investigation, and they only do it, just for the sake of it. You never hear anyone getting sacked or someone resigning. What else do you expect from such a system? This will keep happening until we start holding people accountable. Hoping for a better response this time around

Khudi123

This is the 4th major plane crash in Pakistan since 2010 and compared that to Canada; It only had three fatal crashes in their history(around 5 million flights). Our aviation safety record is horrendous, to say the least! The primary reason for that is the lack of accountability. Every single time, they tell us there will be an investigation, and they only do it, just for the sake of it. You never hear anyone getting sacked or someone resigning. What else do you expect from such a system? This will keep happening until we start holding people accountable. Hoping for a better response this time around
You are spot on.