IAF tacitly admits Balakot airstrike did not go according to plan

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agreed, i met a CEO of a software company in Danmark and surprise to what he Said, he said Paksitanies are better and very good in programing while indians are not good may be 1 our of ten is upto mark means to say majority of indians are fake or duffers.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All good posts, but somehow no one commented on the news in the article? ?

I'll have to make a new post...
That's how i feel about my threads. I try to make a different point and it gets derailed :(

On a positive note, your thread is featured.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Irony is when you see azam swati is punished by giving ministry of science and technology
You are absolutely right, someone need to tell Khan how much revenue IT industry generates in the world. If we get 1 to 2 percent share then we dont have to beg for loans.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
what is your great definition of best developers? You missed western Europe..
Bhai there is no such thing as great definition, just my own observation.
I am based in Western Europe and these guys are better in management of things.
Also talking about the percentage of good developers that I've come across from different countries/regions.
BTW the most hard working that I have seen are Chinese.

surfer

Bhai there is no such thing as great definition, just my own observation.
I am based in Western Europe and these guys are better in management of things.
Also talking about the percentage of good developers that I've come across from different countries/regions.
BTW the most hard working that I have seen are Chinese.
It’s also about having an analytical mind and problem solving and asking questions. We have a team in Chennai, and in every sprint planning meeting when goras are there, they are like yes sir, yes sir. Mins after the meeting at least two out of the 5 Skype me with the standard line, “Sir I have one doubt...”

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
KARACHI: Indian Air Force internal report revealed the Balakot Strike did not go as per plane.
The Indian Air Forcehas finally admitted that its so-called ‘surgical’ airstrike on Balakot did not go according to plan.

An IAF report on ‘lessons learnt’ – covered by The Hindustan Times and other Indian news outlets – has acknowledged that changes in software made by Indian technicians to integrate new weapon systems with the Mirage 2000 aircraft used to carry out the strike ‘did not completely work’.
The report follows the Indian external affairs minister’s admission that no Pakistani citizens or military personnel were killed or injured in the action. It also appears to support the Australian Strategic Policy Institute’s assessment that the precision-guided munitions (PGMs) used in the strike were incorrectly programmed to fly precisely into their targets.

The IAF report criticised the indigenous skills IAF uses to integrate new weapons systems onto the aircraft it uses. “The Balakot experience underlines integration of new weapons with platforms should be done by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) despite the cost involved,” The Hindustan Times quoted a senior official aware of the assessment as saying.
It admitted that that the entire weapons package carried by the IAF jets used in the airstrike ‘was not delivered’, possibly due to changes in software made to integrate new weapon systems with the jets.

“One PGM did not leave the Mirage 2000 aircraft because it is a 35-year old legacy aircraft and there was drift in the inertial navigation system,” The Indian Express quoted sources as saying. “It meant that there was a mismatch between the location seen by the PGM and the aircraft at the point of the delivery of the PGM, which led to it not being fired from the aircraft.”
The IAF report also pointed out that the IAF could have carried out better ‘weapon-to-target matching’ – the IAF used Israeli-made SPICE 2000 precision-guided penetration bombs over a fragmentation weapon, which flattens structures.

https://timesofislamabad.com/25-Apr...-called-balakot-strike-did-not-go-as-per-plan

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
گوروں کی چیزوں پہ اپنا دیسی جگاڑ چلاو گے تو پھر شرمندہ کے سوا کچھ نہیں نکلتا۔ ۔۔۔

بوئنگ جہاز میں چنگ چی کے پرزے لگاوگے ایسا تو ہوگا۔

yankee babu

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the consequenses of engaging Indian unemployable literate labor for high tech manufacturing. Recent report turning out to be true. They should should have hired jugadr graduate from Lyari institute of technnology.

yankee babu

Senator (1k+ posts)
IT consulting or outsourcing firms like TCS, Wipro, and even the big 4 or 5 are all rag dealers.
Managers cheat big companies and sell them contracts at any costs and anything to implement. After that they hire young people and there is a chain. If you get 200 USD, the money goes through different channels with everyone taking a bite and a crazy nerd guy implementing the solution for 150USD per month.
These firms treat these developers like shit. They are even threatened them with life if they switch other jobs. On the other hand, managers working in these companies get 40-60K USD only in stock bonuses and their salaries are at a higher level of 350k USD
For IT developers, my recommendation is to work on contract and make your rates enough so that nobody could squeeze their commission out of your salary
This is the consequenses of engaging Indian unemployable literate labor for high tech manufacturing. Recent report turning out to be true. They should should have hired jugadr graduate from Lyari institute of technnology.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cheaters, Big Data falsification, Data fabrication reports, Data manipulation masters of lies to anything unfactual from Indians.

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
IT is ideal for Baniyas, These SabziKhor cuntts cant do any hard work, only thing they can do better is sit on their arsess , thats why they have been slaves for last 1300+ years

Spartacus

I do not know what is the reason of this post .
It is look like post is against a particular nation or a group .
Sorry to say but this post is a mixture of some types of jealousy and hate .
Most of my colleagues are from India ( like WIPRO ) . And they are good in their field of work .

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
They will also accept SU-30 as well. Its a matter of time.
They already have :-

yankee babu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Completely agree. The freelance market is full of these Indians.

The real competent ones cost a lot. Usually the ones from Western and European are more competent.

On the same note, i had positive and bad experience with Pakistani people.
u should should have hired jugadr graduate from Lyari institute of technnology.

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
If you have a company with 10 employees, only 2 go out of their way to perform above expectations. 6 do the bare minimum and 2 actually work against the company. I have observed this in executive level posts myself. The IT sector in Pakistan might be talented but my personal experience shows when trying to hire developers there with starting salary of PKR 150,000/month, they were too busy calculating how much I was making on the project rather than what they were making. Mind you their pay would have increased fast if they were hard workers. They didn't appreciate my efforts to find the project, do client relations, project management etc. I came to realize they were also lazy and unless I was physically present to give them danda everyday, they would just slack off and do shoddy work. Don't even get me started on our neighboring country's IT workforce. WIPRO and alike don't send any joe abroad on projects. They usually send people who are good, but that's probably only 20% of the people that are working for them. You get what you pay for. Trump administration clamping down on H1Bs should be good for local US IT workers and create opportunities for quality IT companies in outsourcing business bet it India or Pakistan.

Vitamin_C

I heard that PAF has suit, documents and pistol of the SU30 pilot. When will they release it? Best time would be during election in high population states.

They already have :-

surfer

I do not know what is the reason of this post .
It is look like post is against a particular nation or a group .
Sorry to say but this post is a mixture of some types of jealousy and hate .
Most of my colleagues are from India ( like WIPRO ) . And they are good in their field of work .
Initially it was to highlight how Indian IT is to blame for Balakot surgical drama, but I guess ended up as a critique of Indian IT generally.

I worked on a USD 20 million project at a major oil company where they outsourced development to wipro. 3 months after go live wipro were kicked out and phase 2 went to Accenture

I’m not saying the wipro guys are bad human beings or anything, (most of them very nice to me, except thier Indian manager who wanted me off the project the first week he was there, even though i had been designing the system, working on the business case for 14 months before they got there. I hope it wasn’t because I was Pakistani). - but they are not all genius like people may think they are. Maybe your experience is different